~part 18~

"Go on!" I shouted, shrugging my shoulders.

"When you were in coma...." he began.

"When I was in coma, YES. Continue!"

"A lot happened."

The adrenaline levels dropped.

"And what do you mean by 'lot'?"

He gulped and sighed hesitantly.

I started getting an anxious feeling in my heart, somehow it seemed serious and I was provoking some bad memories for him.

"Me and Aditi....."

My eyes widened and I wished he wouldn't say what I expected.

"We ..... were in a relationship."

My world turned upside down. My ear drums were vibrating like hell, although silence was deafening around us.

I felt myself dropping onto a chair beside me.

"Naina I'm sorry."

"I told you, marriage is daal chaaval for 50 years." I sobbed.

Horrendous thoughts formed in my mind. I would pack up my bags and leave this rich person's mansion straight away.

"NAINA!!!! IM JUST JOKING WTF!"

I looked at him, my nose flaring with anger.

"Excuse me, let me just......." I got up and went to my book shelf.

I grabbed of  "The fault in our stars" and gripped it tightly.

"You just need to keep still okay," I said.

"Abeyyyy Chashmish! Ouch, ohhh, oh my - please just ***** owwww! ------- stop! -------"
Bunny cried, cringing and shouting as I whacked him on his arms.

"What did you think huh, you can escape me this easily?"

"But Naina - if I did go out with Aditi, what would you do?"

"Go out with Taran :)" I smiled innocently and shook the dust off my hands carelessly.

Bunny looked shocked but a cheeky smile drew up on his face.

Our eyes stayed in contact, I just couldn't take it off those damp eyes filled with an irreplaceable gleam.

We were centimeters away.

I felt tension surrounding us as I clutched his shirt tightly. He stared down at my lips and I leaned my head forward slowly.....

Suddenly he held his head back hesitantly and they distanced a bit when they realized what they were doing

"I don't want to overwhelm you right now Naina; you've gone through a lot and - you need a break."

I flushed a bright pink and felt heat conducting through my face.

He must be thinking I'm so desperate - *sighs*.

Hiiii all, I'm so grateful to have such lovely readers who are voting and giving me feedback most importantly! 2 weeks ago I was celebrating 100 views and now we've got 208!
Glad to know I have some keen readers and y'all are enjoying the plot xx love you guys and keep up the views!