~part 20~

That night I really needed some Netflix and chill.

No.

I don't mean that way, I need them separate.

It's been such a long time I haven't had a chillaxing bath, I thought to myself.

That would so good if my bathroom had a TV screen hanging down so I could watch The Vampire Diaries' episodes.

That would be goals, no?

I sprung off the sofa and went to heat my bubble bath.

As soon as I laid out my pajamas for the night, I sunk into the tepid, rippling water.

"Ahhh...." I said, smiling like I didn't want to get out.

One hour later:

"Ahhh....."

Okay cut it.

I really need to get out now, Bunny might come back from work and be like where the hell is she.

I wrapped a short towel around and went to the bedroom where my clothes were kept.

I was just about to slide out of my towel when......

"Naina!!!!"

"ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed, frantically trying to get my towel together which kept slipping off and turning around as fast as a jaguar.

It was Bunny.

"Nain.... OH MY GOD WTF YOU DOING HALF NAKED?" He said turning round and facing away in shock.

"WHAT U DOING IN MY BEDROOM?!!!???"

"THIS IS MY BEDROOM NAINA."

"OKAY WHATEVER BUT....."

"First get your bits all together, then - then I can t-t-urn around....." he said cringing at his little accident.

"BUNNY YOU IDIOT! I thought you were like some thief or some creepy thing," I sighed, placing a hand on my chest.

I put my pajamas on and I saw him turning around hesitantly to check if I had got everything on.

Errr......

"Um - you're acting as if you've seen some vampire or something."

"You're even more dangerous than a vampire babe, your smile can kill anyone."

I smiled in confusion, thinning my eyebrows and they widened in a few seconds when I remembered something.

"Heyyyy, that was what you told me at the trek! Right?"

He turned round again and brushed my locks behind my ear, planting a kiss on my unresponsive lips.

"Thanks for um, private...stuff... and letting me use the.... bath." I said, awkwardly.

I mean I knew we were married and stuff but he still seemed like this joyful young bachelor who didn't want to get into the troubles of marriage.

I don't remember anything after the trek at all; I wish I did.

At the moment, I was starting to feel comfortable with him as friends, I wondered whether he liked me. He never made me feel dependent on him and let me do what I wished.

He had always made jokes about going off with other women like Aditi, but - I secretly wished he was joking and I knew he was.

I don't know why, but - I just felt like I'm the only one who can own him, I know it sounds a bit selfish but...... why?

I've hardly known him for much time and suddenly I feel this positive vibe every time I'm around him.

We had no connection at all as far as I know and - he told me that he only had the responsibility of taking care of me as a friend.

Suddenly, the flashback came into my brain.

The mountain peaks glistened with the sun reflecting off the soft snowy particles, our feet crushing through the layers as me and him marched hand in hand to the top. I knew it; I was in love. There was only one name which I wanted to shout; Bunny.

"Ouch," I said, stiffening up a bit.

That memory came back to me which almost made me feel dizzy. So I did love him?

Not knowing what happened in my life recently was such a big issue.

Maybe because of my accident I couldn't admit my love to him? I really wanted to; I had to.

There was no way I could bear to see him go away from me now.

I was in love. With Bunny.

Hellooo👋🏼 I promised to make my chapters a lil longer from the feedback so here ya go loves x
Also, just saying that Naina does not know she is already married to Bunny and Bunny hasn't told her. She can't remember him proposing to her; all she can remember is the trek so far so now the plot's going to be about confessing love, with some obstacles! Keep reading for plot twists *hint hint* twists are twistinnn... anyways keep reading love yall :)