~part 12~

Just by the way he looked at me, I could see only love; love for me.

But why?

First of all, why would anyone love me this much? As far as I can remember I didn't have any friends except for the exam papers and textbooks.

"Kabir...?" I asked quietly, sensing the tension hung around the driving car.

I noticed that every time I said his name he seemed to stiffen up and take a deep breath; maybe to reassure himself everything was okay?

Whyyyy? Will someone please ring some bells for me?!

"Go on Chashmish."

Chashmish. His guts to call me that!

"Excuse me...."

"Pardon me, you used to like being called that by me." He said, smiling faintly.

"Errr..." all I could think of is bursting into laughter. Me? Chashmish? I would have loved to be one heck of a social butterfly like that - but let's get back to reality; I'm just a party poop.

My laughter shortened as I saw his seriousness. Okay maybe that was a bit too much.

*face palm*

Right. I had a lot to find out and this time, I would sink into the roots of everything.

"Kabir I wanted to ask y...."

"Bunny."

"What?"

"Call me Bunny. Like you used to."

This guy was making no sense. I didn't want to argue.

"Bunny..." I felt strange saying that. Who on earth would be called Bunny?

"Okay can you please tell me who what where when why HOW?"

"You still can't lose your geekiness can you?"

I sighed but couldn't help chuckling at this. For the first time in ages I saw him laugh and smirk at me.

"Bunny please tell me." His face seemed to brighten by calling him this.

"I'm not your slave, ask me politely."

I felt touched by this. No one had spoken to me this rudely before.

I saw his stern face transform into a goofy, apologetic face and somehow he made me smile, although I was in severe confusion.

My confused part of mind seemed to be kept aside for a bit while I was enjoying my company with this strange stranger.

We reached a beautiful house, it's fountain entrance greeting us with small ripples forming in the tiny lake beneath.

Woah. This guy is rich.

Time for me to say woah cuz our "everlasting love" family made it up to a hundred views in less than 2 weeks!! Woohoo!!! Although it's just a hundred, I'm grateful for every single one of you, even the ghost readers cuz u guys really made my day! Cuz I'm in a good mood I'll post 2 chapters and please vote and comment peeps - feedback is crucial x Thank you thank you thank youuuu❤❤