01

"So Lauren, do you have any celebrity crushes?" The interviewer leaned closer, a smile spreading across his face as he raised an eyebrow. Lauren laughed and leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms and nodding. "Really? Well, go on, tell us about him."

Now it was Laurens turn to raise her dark brows, leaning over the table to look at the awaiting man, "Who said it was a guy?"

The man's smile widened, "Oh yes, I forgot you recently came out as bisexual. I apologize, tell us about the girl?" Lauren nodded. 

"Camila Cabello." She smiled, the girl had always been beautiful to Lauren. She was funny and cute, she was an amazing singer as well. 

The man laughed, "Who doesn't have a little crush on the girl. She's gorgeous." Lauren nodded and the man turned to the camera, "You heard that Camila? You have a secret admire." He laughed at himself and winked at the camera before turning back to Lauren. 

"It was wonderful to have you, thank you so much for coming." 

Lauren grabbed the mans hand and shook it as the cameras turned off. She quickly retracted her hand, waving again to the man and walking to the back of the building where her changing room was. She grabbed her phone, deciding to text Normani, her best friend and ask her to come over tonight. 

Lauren only had twitter notifications on for certain peoples tweets: her bestfriends Normani, Dinah, and Ally. Then one more person, Camila Cabello. 

She wasn't surprised when seeing Camila had tweeted, she tweeted a lot. She was surprised when seeing her own name in the tweet. Lauren quickly slid the tweet open. 

@CamilaCabello
@LaurenJ You're cute too ;) lets hang out sometime!