10

"Yeah, oh my god, yes!" Lauren laughed and nodded her head along. Lucy giggled as well.

Camila frowned and crossed her arms. They were telling jokes about what happened at the park first time they met, and of course Camila wasn't there. So, she's not getting anything.

"The little girl was literally the cutest thing." Lucy nodded.

"Not as cute as you though, Lauren." Lucy winked and Lauren laughed more. She thanked her before Camila sighed, rolling her eyes.

Lauren turned towards her with a questioning look, "Is something wrong ?" Camila looked up at her and shook her head.

"Oh no, just that you two are ignoring me and not even trying to include me in your conversation. Why did you ask if I wanted to join ? I'm busy, you know. I have music to write and a boyfriend to be with." Camila avoided eye contact with both girls.

"Camila, I'm sorry. I- We didn't meant to upset you." Lucy almost whispered it while playing with her fingers. Lauren couldn't help but smile at the girl. She quickly wiped it off when Camila groaned.

"Yeah, whatever, I'm leaving. I want to see Caleb." The smaller girl rushed off leaving Lucy and Lauren by themselves. Lucy was still frowning when Lauren turned back to her.

"Hey, don't be sad. You're too pretty to frown." Lauren smiled as the Lucy smiled up at her. Lucy giggled and Lauren's smile grew. "Want to go get ice cream?" Lucy nodded and the two began their walk to the ice cream truck that was in the middle of the park.

---

"And then she smiled at her! Like, no. She's supposed to smile at me because I'm cute. Not her! I mean, I'm not saying she isn't cute cause she is but, like, she likes me not her. Me. Right?" Camila turned to Caleb when he didn't respond. "Babe?"

He looked up from his phone, "oh what? Are you done so we can fuck now?" She didn't wait for a response before he went back to typing on his phone. She rolled her eyes , thinking back to when sweet Caleb turned too annoying Caleb.

"Yeah sure whatever." He nodded before kissing her. All that was on Camila's mind was does Lauren still like me ?

---

So this was short, sorry. And I'm like really sick and slept for half the day yesterday ( which is why I didn't upload ) but yeah.

Oh! Go check out my new story New York (it's camren)