21

It took a lot of convincing but Lauren had agreed to meet Camila at the park. Camila sat on one of the swings waiting for Lauren. Two kids had already came up to her and had asked for pictures, and she could see more people were starting to recognize her.

   Lauren was 30 minutes late. She sighed and got up from the swing telling her self to just go home. But then a hand was grabbing her own and she looked down to see a smiling Lauren on the swing next to her.

   "I, um, hi." Camila smiled and Lauren just waved. "I know you're mad at me, but I'm sorry Lauren. I'm so sorry. The truth is, I did want to kiss you I'm just scared. You're beautiful and kind and funny and we get along so great together. I messed it up the first time by trying to make you jealous."

   "I knew you liked me and I loved it. I loved to make you jealous and I loved how you looked at me and smiled at me. I told my self I didn't like you, but seeing you with Lucy made me feel the worst feeling in the world. Fuck, I almost screwed it up again because I was too scared of you not liking me back, but I know you do. I'm not making any sense right and I'm rambling, but Lauren. I like you, a lot. And I really want to kiss you right now."

   Lauren was smiling and she leaned over so she was closer to the younger girl, "Then do it." Camila smiled and leaned over to press her lips against Lauren's slightly chapped ones. Camila smiled Into the kiss, but leaned back.

   "Be my girlfriend?" Lauren smiled and nodded, but the smiled turned to a frown when hearing the familiar sound of a camera going off. She groaned and turned around to look at the blond woman.

   "Camila! Lauren! Are you two together." Lauren was ready to tell her to fuck off but Camila grabbed her hand and looked into the camera.

   "Yeah, we are. Get your camera ready." Camila pressed a kiss to the girl's lip and the camera clicked again.

---

Ahh it's over ! I love this story so much, and I've worked so hard on it. It's not the best but I love it.

I'm posting 2 new stories next week so follow me to get the notification. Ones Larry and the other is Camren.

  If you've been here since the beginning thank you. I've been so annoying this week and I haven't published regularly because moving and family problems and school but thank you for sticking around.