8

"Who are you texting?" Ally smirked at the smiling girl who sat on the end of the stage. They were supposed to be rehearsing, but it was kind of hard with Lauren running off every time she got a new message.

Lauren's head snapped up, and she whipped the smile of her face. She shrugged, "A friend."

"Well that friend can wait. We need the rehearse." Lauren rolled her eyes at the smaller girl but put her phone down and ran over to the rest of the girls.

--

"So, do you like Lucy?" Lauren nodded smiling fondly at the girl who was skipping around the room. Checking out everything in Lauren's room. "Really?" Lauren nodded once again.

Camila smirked, "That's good. She really likes you too." Lauren wasn't paying attention to the words coming out. Just the beautiful sounds she made whenever her mouth opened.

Lauren mentally sighed and slapped her self. She's fallen too deep. Camila skipped back over to her; sitting next too her on the bed. "You know, me and her have known each other for a long time." Lauren leaned back and nodded.

"Yeah, she told me that." Camila nodded and leaned back as well. She turned her head to Lauren.

Lauren turned away to resist the urge to kiss her. "She's an amazing girl. She can get a little to excited and happy sometimes but I think it's so cute." Lauren smiled and nodded.

"Yeah it's really cool. She's a lesbian, right?" Camila but her lip and nodded.

"So, you really like her?" Lauren frowned and nodded.

"Yeah she's a sweet girl. She's cute and funny." Camila nodded.

"Give me your phone." Lauren handed the younger girl her phone.

"Why?" Camila giggled.

"You'll see." Lauren smiled at the girls giggle. She looked focused and it was really cute.

Camila turned back too the girl; handing her phone back with a smile on her face. Lauren smiled and looked at the screen.

@LaurenJauregui: @LucyyVives Hey cutie :) lets meet up tomorrow !!

Lauren smiled and turned to Camila, "your smiley faces are cute." Camila giggled and thanked her.

Lauren's phone vibrated and she turned back too it.

@LucyyVives: @LaurenJauregui haha okay !! Text me.

------

Hii this is short. Sorry I'm still really busy with school and a lot is going on in my life right now I haven't had the time to just sit down and write.. but I hope you liked it !!