11

Okay I'm so worried that some of you will stop reading because of this problem soo listen. Camila and Lauren WILL end up together! But, too make this more fun to read I wanted to add drama in. I don't read much Camren so I'm not sure if in a lot they end up together with no problems but that's not how this will be. There will be problems, like real life. Thank you so much for reading 😊

--

"So, how was your date with Caleb?" Lauren took a sip from her drink then looked back up at Camila.

Camila smiled, "Oh it was perfect. He's so nice and sweet. And so funny." Lauren smiled. A real smile this time. Camila could tell it was real and for some reason that made her mad. "Yeah. Then we went to his house and we, you know." Camila winked at her. Hoping too get a reaction.

Lauren giggled and raised her eyebrows, "get it, Mila!" Camila was shocked that only a sliver of jealousy flashed in the girls green eyes. She giggled at the girl, but stopped as soon as the girl took her phone out of the bag.

"Oh, hey, can you wait here? Lucy is calling." Camila smiled and nodded. Motioning for her to take the call. The girl thanked her and quickly accepted the call, walking towards the exit.

Camila went on Twitter seeing a lot of fans freaking out over something.

@laurenfetus: TEHY FUCKING KISSED OMFG IM DEASD

@DinahhhJ: IM FUCKIJG DEAD I LOVE CAMREN BUT LAUCY IS SOO CUTE

Camila, confused, clicked on the hashtag and her breath was caught in her throat as a picture popped up along with a lot more tweets. She clenched her teeth as she stared the picture.

Lauren looked beautiful, amazing. And Lucy looked cute like always. The only problem was that they were kissing. Kissing. Camila didn't know what the feeling in her stomach was but she didn't like it. She quickly clicked out of the photo as Lauren sat back down at the booth, "Hey, Camz." Camila swallowed the thickness down her throat and nodded.

"Is something wrong?" Camila took a sip of her drink.

"Did you and Lucy kiss?" Lauren blushed and nodded her head. The feeling was back.

Camila acted surprised and smiled, "that's amazing, Lo! Are you two together?" Lauren laughed and shook her head.

"No No, but I am thinking of asking her on a date. Hey, you're her best friend. What does she like?" Camila didn't like that. She, honestly, wanted to tell her what she didn't like just so Lucy would hate her and Lauren could go back to only liking Camila.

But Lucy was her best friend, and she couldn't do that too her. "Don't do anything fancy. She likes calm and quiet. Chocolate, she loves it." Camil smiled at a memory of when her and Lucy were younger.

Lauren beamed and thanked her. Camila was about to respond when a girl came up to them. She seem excited and wouldn't stop bouncing up and down. She seemed young. Both girls giggled and smiled at the girl.

"Hi! I'm a big fan. Can I have a picture?
W-With both of you?"Lauren laughed and nodded. Camila noticed the cute British accent and smiled bigger at the girl. The two began to get up as a older woman came running to them. She seemed slightly stunned.

"I'm sorry, girls. She's just, uh, a little excited. She loves you guys. I'm so sorry we interrupted your date." She smiled at the girls who both had shocked look on their faces. Camila laughed and Lauren quickly tried to explain.

"No No No this isn't a date. Um, we're just friends! No date. Why'd you think that?" The woman blushed.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Just Lux has been telling me how you were together so I just thought." Camila tried to hide her laughter in as Lauren became even more flustered.

"Haha, um, well no we aren't together." She smiled at the woman. The little girl, Lux, was still bouncing up and down as she tugged at Lauren's shirt.

"Picture?" Camila smiled and nodded her head.

"Yeah, come on, Lo." Lauren smiled and got on one side of the girl when Camila went to the other side. The made silly faces making the girl smile even bigger. They hugged the little girl before her mother took her back to their seat. The girls paid their bill before walking out.

They ignored the few cameras and walked down to Camila's apartment. Once they were inside the flopped down onto her couch. "So, Lucy?" Lauren smiled and nodded her head.

"Yeah, she's just so smart and cute. Like, I love her laugh and her voice. And the way she talks. I really like her smile; I don't know her teeth even look beautiful too me." Camila felt a pang of jealousy flood through her while listening to the words.

Camila had knew Lauren liked her, and for some reason she felt happy about it. Proud. She wanted it to always be like that; for someone to look at her the way Lauren did. She loved the jealousy Lauren got when she talked about others. She lived for it, but now she's not the one talking about other people. Lauren is. And now she's not the one making the other jealous. Lauren's also doing that too.

---
Check out my new story New York !! It is a Camren story :)

I did two updates today because I felt bad for not really staying on schedule for a couple weeks. Sorry! I've been really sick, moving, drama with friends. And just haven't had the time to write so here you go :) hope you enjoyed it!

And did any of you know who Lux was ?? Haha probably not but if you did good job !