12

Camila frowned when looking over to find the two girls, Lauren and Lucy, cuddled up and stealing kisses from each other. They giggled and Lauren leaned in to kiss her again. Camila shook her head and groaned, giving the girls sweet smiles as she stood up.

  "You know, I'm really sleepy. I hung out with Caleb a lot today and I kinda just want to go home. Is that okay with you?" Lauren nodded and leaned in closer to Lucy.

  Camila pulled her eyes away from the sight and headed to the door. She should be happy for her friends. That they are together and happy but for some reason she isn't.

She doesn't like seeing them together and honestly wish she was in Lucy's place on that couch. Camila shook the thought away as she pulled out her phone.

Camila hesitated before dialing Caleb's number. "What ?" Camila frowned at the rudeness in his voice.

"Can I come over?" He groaned before agreeing and hanging up before Camila could say goodbye. Camila sighed and put her phone back into her pocket.

————————————————————————

  "Hey baby." Camila smiled as Caleb opened his door. She lightly closed her eyes and leaned in for a kiss. He scrunched his nose before leaning in as well and kissing her.

  She smiled into the kiss before pulling away, "I've missed you, babe." He shrugged before pulling her closer. He slammed the door behind him as he picked her up.

  Camila rolled her eyes as he threw her onto the bed and climbing on top of her kissing down her neck. Camila lightly moaned and she ran her fingers through his hair. Closing her eyes, Lauren's green eyes stared into hers. She smiled slightly before shooting up and pushing Caleb off of her.

Caleb stumbled back and looked back up in surprise, "what the fuck, Camila?"

"I think we need to break up." She looked anywhere but his eyes as she said the words, but she could hear the surprise in his voice.

"Why?"

"We just don't work out good together anymore. We don't go on dates anymore, and all we do is have sex and go out on walks so the paps can get pics of us."

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "whatever. Just get out." Camila frowned and reached out to him. He pushed her away, "Get out, Camila." He pointed to the door as he left the room.

Camila fell back onto her couch. Groaning, she clicked onto Lauren's Twitter. Tweets her and Lucy had were the first to pop up and she frowned slightly.

@Camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui I miss you :(

Camila put down her phone and went into the kitchen, grabbing a banana before going back and picking up her phone. She smiled when seeing Lauren's name popped up on her phone, but it was replaced by a confused look when seeing it was a message not tweet.

Lauren: Haha, why'd you tweet? You could have just texted me.

---

I still don't have wifi 🙄 if this post I'll be lucky.

Thank you for reading :)