19

"I almost kissed her! Our lips were so close." Lauren fell back on her bed, groaning and lightly bouncing from the fall.

Ally sat on her bed staring at the girl with a smile, "So, why didnt you kiss her."

Lauren laid on her stomach, her chin in her hands. She groaned and rolled her eyes, "of course, Lucy had to walk in."

"Your ex?"

Lauren cringed at the comment. She hadn't told the girls they weren't really together. Lauren nodded, her lips pressed together tightly.

"Wow, that's sucks." Lauren pouted and rolled over.

"Yeah."

--

"Fuck, I'm sorry." Lucy bit her bottom lip and looked away. Camila had just told her the story of her and Lauren almost kissing and Lucy now felt extremely guilty.

"Yeah, well, it's alright." Camila pulled out her phone that dinged. Her face lighting up at the notification. "I have to go." Lucy nodded and let the girl get up and walk out the door.

   Camila was shaking her knees and had bright red cheeks as Lauren sat in front of her. She was still wearing the same clothes as earlier but she had taken her makeup off. Not that Camila was complaining, she still looked as beautiful as ever.

   She shakily smiled and played with her fingers. "Listen, I'm sorry about earlier. It was an accident." Lauren's throat became dry and a pain in her chest.

   She cleared her threat and nodded, "you didn't want to kiss me?"

   Camila thought it over. Her choice of words could either ruin their friendship or make it something more. She didn't know but she went with, what she thought, was the better decision, "'No, I didn't want to. I guess it was just out of excitement I wasn't thinking straight." Lauren didn't like her anymore, she knew that. So, why make it even worse by telling she's been wanting to kiss her since she first tweeted her.

   Lauren bit the insides of her cheeks and got up, "I need to go home." She turned quickly and jogged out of the restaurant.

   Camila stared at the girl till she turned the corner, "Fuck." She pulled at her dark hair and felt the tears well up in her eyes.

Click click click

   Camila's head snapped up as the man took another picture, her eyes narrowed at him, "Fuck off."

   "Camila! are you and Lauren Jauregui dating?" Camila turned away from him and quickly got up. "Camila! Camila! Tell us about your relationship! Camila!"

   Camila got into her car as another man showed up with a camera in his own hands, yelling out her name. By now, she didn't care. She let the tears fall as the sounds of the cameras and the yelling of her name filled her ears.

-----
Hello, I've posted I think 3 chapters to make up for not posting for a while because I'm moving.. again. Ugh, anyway hope you enjoyed.

Please, go check out my new Camren story Colour. It's a one page short, sweet story. I think you'll like it :)