4

"I fucking hate the camera's." Camila groaned as she sat across from Lauren.

Lauren was still shocked that Camila actually wanted to hang out with her. "Yea, I'm still not used to them." Camila giggled as the waiter came over.

The waiter took their orders and quickly walked away. "Damn, he was hot."

Lauren looked over to the girl, confusion written on her face. "Huh?"

"The waiter. He was hot, think I have a chance with him?" Camila raised an eyebrow and looked over at Lauren.

It felt harder to breath, Lauren felt hurt. Yea, she knew that Camila wasn't into women. And she just had a silly little crush on her, but it still hurt. "Oh, um, yea. You'd be cute together. I ship it!" Camila giggled and shook her head.

"Nah, he's shy. I like outgoing people."

"Oh, same." Lauren nervously laughed. Luckily, Camila couldn't tell she was still nervous to be around her. Or, she was just ignoring it.

"Okay so, what's your favorite artist?"

Lauren thought for a moment, "well you of course, your music is amazing. And your voice.. just amazing." Camila blushed and thanked her. "Ed Sheeran. Shape Of You is fucking everything."

"Oh my god yes! I love it so much."

The two discussed more about music till the waiter came back over. He gave them their food and hesitated before telling them, "H-Hey I just wanted to say you guys should check Twitter."

He quickly walked away, Camila took out her phone. She laughed before handing it over to Lauren.

@KingLouis: Camila and Lauren are on a date. Don't fight me on this.

Lauren smiled and handed the phone back to her. "We should do something."

Lauren put her fork down, "like?"

"Give me your hand."

Lauren reached over the table and Camila grabbed her hand. She took a picture of their hands.

@Camilacabello97:  @KingLouis [ picture ] date night :)

---

"C'mon. They'll go crazy !" Lauren sighed but grabbed Camila hand.

They walked outside, their hands intertwined. Cameras flashed all around them and questions of them dating were all they could hear.

Lauren was about to get into the car, but Camila pulled her back. She turned to the cameras, and gave a big smile before kissing Lauren on the cheek.

Camila waved goodbye and got into the car along with Lauren. "They are going to go mad."

Camila shrugged.

@LaurenJauregui: @Camilacabello97 Had a great time with you today :)

@Camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui me too, can't wait to see you again babe ;)

--

This is short and shitty, but I forgot that today was Thursday and had written nothing. I'm sorry, hope you like it though :)