20

I've posted so much today, but I'm posting again. Yes, I know. I'm getting on your nerves buttt I promise.
Next chapter will be posted Thursday !

---

   Dinah was furious. She was holding a crying Lauren in arms. "Lo, it's gonna be okay."

   Lauren shook her head. She didn't say anything, if she did it'd sound like a mess. She wiped her nose and eyes and looked up at the girl.

   Dinah looked down at the girl who looked smaller than ever right now. She pushed her dark hair back behind her ears and pulled her in for a tight hug.
"I fucking hate her, Lauren." She said it with so much hatred in her voice Lauren whimpered.

"No, Dinah. It's my fault." Dinah shook her head and pulled her closer before getting up off the couch.

"Lauren, it's not your fault. Don't do that to yourself. Now, I have to go somewhere." She smiled to sweetly at her and left before Lauren could respond.

Lauren groaned and snuggled deeper into the white couch.

---

Camila didn't want to get up but the knocking wouldn't end. She groaned and dragged herself out of her bed, "I'm coming hold on a minute."

Camila gulped, looking up to angry eyes. Her smile could have fooled Camila if the phone call she had gotten a week ago didn't happen. "H-Hey Dinah!" She acted happy as she stepped aside to let her in.

"What'd you say to Lauren?" Camila sighed and plopped down on her couch.

"She asked if I wanted to kiss her. I know Lauren doesn't like me anymore so I said no." Dinah looked at like she was stupid. She was. "What?"

   "You're an idiot, you know that? Of course she fucking likes you! You're all she used to talk about. "Camila" this and "camila" that. "Oh Camila looked good today" "have you seen Camila's tweets she's so funny!" She's liked you since you started your career." Camila could feel her self blushing as she listened to the girl.

   "You better make this right. She likes you so much and I know you like her." Dinah sighed and stood up, letting her self out.

---

Hii guys! There's one more chapter left ! I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. Thank you for reading, please check out my other Camren stories Colour and Texts :)