Prologue

I smiled again before waving my friends goodbye, my smile vanishing instantly as I turned around and headed to my house...

How many times did I smile today again? How many times was I able to deceive people easily? How many people believed instantly and failed to see past my mask?

I bit my lip, heading off to the hell hole that people usually pertain to as their home...

Yet again... I was pushed away... Laughed at and mocked... My only saving grace from the cruel world being my friend... But wait...

Are they really my friends???

No... They weren't real friends... They befriend me only because I have money... They think I don't know but I do... What was funny with it was how okay I was with it... Why? because I was too desperate to have friends...

I didn't care if I became their wallets.. I didn't care if I needed to spend money just for people to spend their time with me... That's how pitiful I am... That's how desperate I was...

And every single day... I am reminded as to why I was this miserable...

I entered the large doors... Met by maids who only threw me disgusted and looks of despise before going on about their businesses, not bothering to tell me anything...

I didn't mind though... I was used to being ignored... I was used to being judged and disgusted with by almost everyone I meet. I was a pathetic excuse of a human... That's why...

I made my way up the stairs of the mansion, unfortunately meeting my older brother along the way...

And just as always... Even he like everyone else spared me a look of disgust and hate before walking down the stairs hastily... In haste of getting away from his disgusting little sister
...

My eyes stung but I held back the tears as I continued walking up the stairs to enter my room, my heart and soul being torn into a million pieces like how it does every single day... Like how I was dying every passing minute of my pathetic miserable life...

I closed my doors softly... My tears spilling from my eyes like how it does every time I am alone and I sobbed, crumbling down on the floor yet again....

Why? Why did it have to happen to me?...