Chapter 5: phone

Hazel

        "I'll be fine. You don't need to walk me inside." I muttered to Draco since he was persistent on walking me to my classroom before he goes to his own school.

          His driver grudgingly drove us here to my school since Draco demanded him to, no matter how the driver and I tried to reason out. He wouldn't listen at all.

        As soon as we were at the gate, I got down quickly, waving to my brother as I ran away for I didn't want him to have the chance of walking me inside. That would be... Horrible.

      I walked to school like a zombie, dark circles visible under my eyes no matter how hard I tried to hide them with my concealer. An indication that I haven't got enough sleep.

        Students pointed my way when they saw me, laughing at my state like hyenas and taunting me to no end. But even then, I hoped they would let me off the hook just for once. How wrong I was when they picked on me harder, shoving me and punching me.

         It was alright though. It was normal... It wasn't like it was the first time they beat me up. This was normal... A day full of taunts that hurt... A day full of pain and physical bullying or what they call assault... It was normal... All of it is....

        Just normal...

        I gasped in hurt when suddenly, someone harshly pulled my hair, smashing me against the lockers and I felt a warm liquid gushing out my nose, my finger tips wandering to the small trickle. I didn't even need to see it as a confirmation that it was blood.

           My blood...

        Blood...

          My eyes widened, panic settling in my system and I shakily stood up, staring at my finger tips that had blood on them as memories crashed inside my head.

        No... No... No... No!

        "What the hell is wrong with you?" The voice sounded so distant as I stared at my bloody hands, my whole body trembling in fear as my breathing sped up.

        An image of two lifeless bodies flashed inside my head. A pool of blood around the both of them. Unblinking eyes staring straight at me and I... Was covered in blood. A bloodied knife on the floor.

         "Nooooooo!" I screamed, my eyes wide, slumping down on the floor, clutching the sides of my head as hot tears spilled down my cheeks, my breathing coming out in pants and I couldn't see anyone...

          All I could see was the image of two pale faced people with unblinking, lifeless eyes on me. Blood everywhere.

          I screamed, I shouted. Thrashing around with my eyes widened, tears continuously gushing out.

          "No! No! No! Please stop! Nooo!" I begged, my throat hurting and my head felt like it was going to explode.

          "What the fvck did you do to my sister!?"
---------------

         Draco

         "How careless." I stated with a smile and a small shake of my head as I picked up my sister's phone from the back seat. Apparently, she had left it behind.

           "Wait for me here. I'll just return this to my sister." I ordered my driver and even if it was visible on his face that he didn't approve of me going after my sister, he shut his mouth.

           I stepped out of the car, walking briskly towards the main building and ignoring the stares I was getting along with those who tried to get my attention.

        I didn't come for them after all. I only came for my careless sister.

        Whistling to myself, I walked through the hallways when I saw a crowd, blocking the whole hallway and my eyebrows rose up. What were they gathering up about?

         Thinking that it might just be a cat fight or a case of bullying, I just rolled my eyes, planning to just walk through another way when I heard a blood curdling scream echo throughout the place.

         "What the hell is wrong with her?"

          "Maybe she has gotten insane due to her own conscience?"

          "Tsk. That's what a murderer deserves."

          "She deserves it."

           Murderer? That is some serious accusation there-----

            "No! No! No! Please stop! Nooo!"

         My eyes widened at the familiar voice and wasting not even a second, I ran towards the crowd, pushing myself through and pushing everyone out of my way.

          "What the hell man?"

           "Hey! Watch it!"

            "How rude!"

         I ignored them, growling as adrenaline pumped through my veins until I finally got to the front, wishing that I was wrong along the way but...

        The first one I saw was the back of a guy facing me but when I looked in front of him, my eyes widened when I saw my sister pressing herself against the wall.

          Her eyes were wide with fear and she was terribly shaking but it was like she was seeing something else while staring at the blood on her fingers----blood?!

            "What the fvck did you do to my sister?!" I screamed, punching the guy without warning and with the unexpected attack, he fell to the floor with a thud, a bit dazed out since the punch connected with his head.

           Everything went red and I quickly sat on the guys waist, preventing him from moving before I began to continuously punch his face, not caring about the shouts all around me.

         This bastard. What the fuck did he do to her? Anger ignited inside me and I planned to kill the son of a b*tch when I was pulled back, some people pulling me away from the guy who was now unconscious, his face covered in his own blood but I wasn't satisfied so I spat on his face, shoving those who held me away.

           "Get your hands off me you fvcking bastards." I snapped and they immediately stepped back.

             "No. No! No! Go away! Go away!"

         I spun around, rushing to my sister but she trembled, moving away from my touch and my heart broke as she stared up at me with wide eyes.

         "Draco! The blood. Why can't it be removed? I can't! They won't go away!" She screamed, her nails dragging across the skin of her arms and my eyes narrowed in confusion.

         "There's no blood on your arms Hazel----"

           "No! No! They're there! See? See?" She pushed, showing me her reddening arms due to her nails. What was she talking about?

         Her frantic eyes went to her arms and my eyes widened when her nails drew her blood.

          "Hazel---"

          "Why? Why? I didn't kill them. I never killed anyone. So why?!"