Chapter 7

Recap: I get to Areum's house, to see her passed out on the floor with foam coming out of her mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grab my phone calling the ambulance.

"Hello, what seems to be the problem here?"

"My friend Areum is passed out with foam coming out if her mouth. What should I do?" I say panicking.

"Well don't worry to much right now. Now can you tell me if your friend has been taking any drugs lately?"

"I-i mean I don't think she does. We never tal-" I stop talking when I see 2 bottles of pills. Specifically, empty.

" I see 2 empty bottles of pills near her bed right now. Before she told me 'goodbye' too."

I hear knocking on the door. I open the door. The ambulance put her on a stretcher and wheel her out. I follow along, hopping into the ambulance.

~Time Skip~

It had been over about 1 and a half hours since I got here. I took Areum's phone and looked at the messages to see who I should contact first.

'Dad'

I smile as I see my name near the top. I look at another that looks interesting.

'The Kind, Nice Jewel'

Who could that be? I decided to contact who ever this person might be. I see another contact.

' Kim Mingyu'

Hmm. I guess I'll contact this person as well. They talked recently anyways.

I put her phone done. I grab her hand,

"Areum, please be okay. I'm begging you."

A small tear comes rolling down my cheek.

A nurse comes in,

" Visting hours are over, you can come again tomorrow if you would like." The nurse says then leaves while shutting the door.

I check my phone for the time.

9:17pm

Wow. Time sure flies...

I get my bag and head out.

The air is chilly, but it feels colder tonight. I shove my hands in my pocket trying to keep any warmth left.

Areum...

Kind, Nice, Jewel POV ( Is it obvious who this is yet?)

" YA, KIM TAEHYUNG! GIVE ME MY SHOE BACK!"

" Why? hehe what a pretty shoe... it must taste good..."

" HOPIE HYUNG! HELP ME GET MY SHOE BACK. It costs at least $300..."

" Sorry Jimin, you're on your own today."

"HYUNGGGGGGGG."

" Quite whining, you big baby."

" YOU'RE YOUNGER THAN ME! SHADDD UPP"

"CAN YOU ALL BE QUIET? I'M TRYING TO INVENT A NEW RECIPE HERE."

"Can't even get some sleep around here with all this noise....."

I rub my forehead as they continue to yell at each other. My phone dings indicating I have a message.

Kim Areum

I wonder why she texted me so late. I hope she's still doing okay. She hasn't been at school for some time now. I check the message.

'Hey, I'm not sure who you are to Areum but she is in the hospital currently from overdosing from pills. The address of the hospital she's in is XXXX. Room 707.'

I shake my head, knowing something like this would happen again.

I grab my jacket and walk towards the door.

"Where are you going?" J-hope asked me.

"Areum is in the hospital right now. I'm just going to go check on her to see if she's okay." I say as i put my shoes on.

"Areum?" Jungkook says, thinking hard of who this mysterious girl could be.

" Yeah, does it ring a bell?" I say.

"Nope. No idea who that is."

"She's in your grade, how do you not know who she is?"

"Anways, I'll be going now."

"BYE HYUNG!" I see a smiling V, waving his hands frantically.

I get outside and see the car that BTS always uses. The driver opens the door for me.

"Where would you like to go today, Sir?"

"To the flower shop then to my dad's hospital."

~Time skip~

I get out of the car and head inside.

"Sir, visting hours are clos-"

The nurse stops midway.

"I'm sorry Sir, which room would you like to go to?" the nurse asks me.

"Room 707 please."

"Right away Sir. Just take that elevator up to the 7th floor."

"Thank you." I bow and head towards the elevator.

I get the room and open the door. I see Areum lying peacefully on the white silk bed. The only thing heard in the room is the faint sound of the beeping of the machine.

"Areum, get well soon. I know you can pull through this." I say as I leave a batch of tulips on the table.

Kim Mingyu POV

I'm at our practice room with my other members.

"Alright! That's a wrap for today. Good job everyone!" our leader says.

We all collapse on the floor, tired from practicing. We grab our water bottles and chug it all down in one shot. I check my phone seeing a message from my bestie, Areum. It's been so long since I last talked to her. A solid week. I click on the message.

'Hey, I'm not sure who you are to Areum but she is in the hospital currently from overdosing from pills. The address of the hospital she's in is XXXX. Room 707'

I immediately run out of the building and straight to the hospital Areum is at, not caring that it's freezing outside and I'm wearing a t-shirt that is drenched in sweat.

I get to the hospital and barge through the doors.

"Sir, you can't go in. Visting hours are over."

"Please, I need to see my best friend. She's in room 707. Please."

"I'm really sorry sir."

Areum POV

I see white all around me.

Where am I?

Am I dead?

Right, I took a bunch of pills and fainted.

I see a very bright light.

I reach my hand towards the light.

It's blinding.

My eyes flash open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAHH. It's been way to long since I updated. Don't kill me please.

Vote and comment!