Chapter 10

Recap: I read every single message that he sent, but only 1 caught my eye.

GoldenJungkook: you'll regret this.

Well then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put my headphones on as I walk to school. I walk towards the gate and to my locker. Before I can even open my locker, someone slams me against it.

"Well well well, if it isn't the girl who ignored me yesterday." Jungkook says with a forced smile.

"Well you did say if I didn't start a conversation with you, you wouldn't tell me how you and Mingyu met. Now excuse me (AOA anyone?) I have places to be." I smile back.

I remove his arm that was pinning me on the lockers, trying to turn around to get my books before the bell rang but obviously that didn't happen. He once again, pinned me to the lockers.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asks.

"Trying to get my books so I can get to class?" I respond sarcastically.

He just continued to stare at me without responding.

"What? Can't reply?" I say with a hint of arrogance in my voice.

There were students watching as this scene unfolded. Including Haru.

"omg what is this? Jungkook oppa is mine!" I heard Haru shout and storm off.

"Great. I'm gonna be killed by your fangirls, my so called sister and I'm late for class. What a start to this day right?" I roll my eyes.

"I'm gonna make your life here a living hell." he said while glaring and walked off.

I ignore it and get my books and rush to class.

"Sorry I'm late." I bowed.

"It's okay. Just don't be late next time." Ms.Jung smiled.

I'm so happy that Ms.Jung isn't like those teachers who yell at you for being 3 seconds late.

I took my seat and started to take notes.

Someone bursted through the door. Not a surprise who it was. It was Jungkook. He scanned the room. He sat beside me but he never even ever came to school. Was this kid even passing?

"Good morning Jungkook. Have a seat" Ms.Jung smiled to him.

Surprising, he smiled back. I guess everyone liked Ms.Jung. Him smiling also caused a while lot of squealing in the classroom.

"Tsk. So loud. All he did was smile. What's the big deal?" I mumble.

But in my head, I thought it was a very attractive smile.

He walked towards his seat which was beside me and sat down.

I continued to write my notes but couldn't for long because of the person sitting beside me. He was poking me with his pencil, throwing things at me. I kept my cool and continued listening to Ms.Jung.

RING RING

Everyone packed there bags and was blasted out of the classroom like there was no tomorrow. The only people left in the classroom was me, Eunbyul, Jungkook and some fangirls trying to get him to date them.

"Omg. date me please"

"Ew your nasty, date me, I'm better than her"

Haru was also one of them.

"Please, like he would date you." Haru stated giving the girls, who were her minions, the side eye."

She flipped her hair.

"Would you rather date me or the disgusting thing behind?" she batted her eyelashes.

Jungkook smirked. "Your sisters pretty dumb." he paused.

'Wow, thanks.' I thought in my head.

"I would probably date you. You're hotter." he smirked.

"Aww. Do you wanna date then?"

"Nah"

Eunbyul and I laughed a little too loud.

"You shouldn't be laughing. He doesn't want to date you." Haru spat at me.

"Even if he wanted to date me I wouldn't date him." I put on my backpack and leave the classroom.

We went to the cafeteria.

As we were eating, Eunbyul looked like she had something to ask me.

"Do you want to ask me something?" I ask while chewing my food.

She hesitated but asked "Do you still like Jungkook?"

I thought to myself hard. Do I still like him?

" You know Eunbyul, I don't really know anymore." I sighed

"50% you like him, but 50% you don't like him, right?" she pointed he spoon at me.

I nod.

"The thing is, he doesn't like me. So theres no point of me liking him right? I'll just get over him."

"WELL" she slammed her hand on the table while also spitting out some food.

"Grosss." I said wiping rice off of me.

"Let's change your appearance." Eunbyul said to me with her eyes twinkling.

"Why? It's not like I'm trying to get him to like me." I say scooping some rice onto my spoon.

She slapped the spoon out of my hand.

"Hey! That was precious food that could have been in my belly but now its on the floor." I said slightly glaring and slightly whining.

"We can just change your appearance so Jungkook can fall for you then you reject him."

"That's not a BAD PLAN" I said realizing that my best friend could actually think of useful things sometimes.

"Let's go to the mall afterschool today." Eunbyul said checking her phone.

"Okay!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Sorry for taking so long to update! We hit 1k reads! YAYY! 💕🎉

Honestly, I have no idea where this story is going.

I'm such a bad writer. lol

Vote and Comment!