Chapter 20

Recap: We both turned our heads to the board. I started taking notes but I could feel someone watching me. I look beside me and Jungkook is straight on staring.

"Can you not?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry"

I turn my head back to the front of the room.

"You're just too beautiful"

My cheeks start feeling a bit warm but I maintain a poker face and keep looking at the board.

*Time skip*

"It's lunch time!" Eunbyul yells.

I chuckle. I keep noticing how she always comes to school with more and more name branded things.

"Eunbyul," I start.

"Yeah?" She turns around as she was talking to someone else.

"Where did you keep getting these name branded things? You didn't used to have them."

"Oh these? Uh my dad bought them for me. Yeah." She smiles and turns back to her friend.

Was her dad really rich? She didn't just have something small. She had almost brand new everything. New clothes, new bag and more expensive foods. This all happened in time span of 2 weeks. Where did her dad get all this money from and so fast?

Something seems off but I won't press on it.

We all sit down in the cafeteria as Eunbyul pulls out her lunch. Very expensive looking foods. Just like last time.

"Hey Areum!" I look up and as Eunbyul calls for me.

"Yeah?"

"Let's hang out today. Just you and me."

My eyes twinkle slightly as it's been a long time since we have hung out, just the 2 of us. The other times, Eunbyul's other friends have tagged along. Which I didn't mind, but I missed hanging out with just me and my best friend.

"Alright! Where should we go?"

She taps her chin, trying to decided where to go.

"Let's hang out at your place."

"Okay then!"

The bell rings again.

*Time skip to after school*

Eunbyul and I walk to out lockers.

"What should we do at my house though?" I say as i put my books away.

"Let's watch a movie. You can rent movies right?"

"I have Netflix. Is that good enough?" We both close our lockers.

"Of course. Let's go?" We both laugh and link arms, walking out of the door.

As we walk I ask her questions that have been on my mind,

"So Eunbyul,"

"Yessssss?"

"What does your dad's occupation? I mean, assuming from your brand nameed things, he has a good job."

"Uh, he works in business stuff. He makes deals with other people."

"Oh cool, what type of deals?"

"Look! We're here!"

Eunbyul rushes through the door.

I tilt my head slightly to the right.

'Why does she keep changing the subject?'

'Is family that sensitive of a topic to her?'

'Doesn't she trust me?'

"Hurry up! you old grandma!" She called while waving her hands.

"Alright alright, I'm coming."

Eunbyul immediately runs over to my room.

"I'll set up the movies and you can make popcorn. Okay?" She calls from my room.

"Okay."

I grab the popcorn from the cabinet and put it in the microwave. I lean my hands against the edge of the counter, waiting for the popcorn to finish. I hear the beeps of the microwave and I take out the popcorn.

"Hot" I drop the bag on the counter.

I grab some soft drinks and other snacks.(surprise, I didn't say pepsi #ad)

I carefully hold the top of the popcorn and the soft drinks as I walk over to my room. How I held them all? Not even I know how. I walk into the room and I see Eunbyul is looking around my room and I mean everywhere. She's looking at the windows, my closet, my desk everything.

"What are you doing?" I put down the food and drinks on the set up that Eunbyul made. On my queen sized bed there were blanets everywhere so we could lie down and just face the tv that was hanging on the wall.

"I was just looking around, I've never explored house you know."

???
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Flashback to Chapter 12

I chuckle. "I'll cook some food. What do you want?"

"Anything will be fine. Can I explore your house?"

"Yeah, go ahead, just don't break anything."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You have though. When we first changed our apperences. I was making food for the both of us when you explored my house. You don't remember?" I ask sitting on my bed, opening the popcorn and some bags of chips.

"Uh, I guess I don't remember, haha. Let's watch a movie and not talk about this."

Just as she moves towards my bed, she says,

"Can I sit on the outside? I like the outside better."

"Yeah sure." I move inwards and let her sit on the outer part of the bed.

(An example of what I was talking about

(An example of what I was talking about. The outside part and the inner part.)

"What movie should we watch?" I say as I connect my laptop to the tv.

"Let's watch finding nemo."

Narrator POV  (Hey, that's me!👋)

The girls both sit there on the bed, eating and eating and watching movie after movie, until they both fall deep into slumber.

One of the girls starts shifting around and wakes up from the slumber. She looks if the other girl is sleeping or not.

"I'm sorry. I really am..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was today's chapter?

I am back again with another cliff hanger 😈

Who do you think it is?

Vote and comment!