Alternative Ending

This will be an alternative ending since half the world didn't like my ending lmao. Also make sure you read my author note at the end even if you don't read this chapter  please.😊 here we go go. ;) merci beaucoup.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap: "I still like you." he blurts out.

I turn around, "Do you just like blurting things out like that to get my attention?"

"Do you not like me anymore? Like did you actually get over me?"

I roll my eyes. 

Get over yourself.

"Does it really matter?"

"Well yeah it does because I like you." 

"Just find another one of your fans to date." I turn and leave the school. There was no need for me to stay here anymore. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly turn back around after I felt him grab into my wrist.

"Please. I'm sorry for whatever I did. At least let me text to you. Please. I'm begging you."

"We'll see." I say quietly before removing his hand from my wrist. I glance at his face before turning the corner. He looked quite upset.

+

That night I was in my room with Eunbyul, sitting on the bed, criss cross apple sauce, talking about whether I should unblock him or not.

"Just unblock him. You still kind of like him anyways. Actually." Eunbyul moves a bit closer to me so that we were touching knees.

"How about I apolgise to him since I was the one who messaged him. Then you guys can chat in peace. Here, give me your phone."

She takes my phone and unblocks him.

"Can I write something?"

I scoot over to sit right beside her.

"I'll watch you."

She starts typing.

KimAreum: please meet me at the back of the school tomorrow after school. It's important.

GoldenJungkook: omg you unblocked me! Thank you. Omg.😚

"Here you go." She hands me back my phone.

"So you want me to go with you?" I ask, spinning the phone in my hand.

"Yeah, just so he won't run away when he sees just me there." We both laugh.

I check the clock. 9:01pm.

"I'm kind of tired. I'm going to go to bed first." I lay down into my soft covers.

"What? So early? It's only 9pm" Eunbyul whines.

"You can stay up if you want." I snuggle with my blankets.

"Ugh. I'll just sleep too I guess." She lays down with me and get under the blanket.

"Goodnight my best friend." Eunbyul says.

"Goodnight my best friend" I say back and we both fall into a deep sleep, under the warm blankets.

+

I felt a slap on my face. I wake up immediately and look over to see who slapped me. It was Eunbyul snoring away and accidently hit my face. I remove her hand and let her contuine to sleep. I get up and make some pancakes for the both of us while getting ready. I walk back into the room to wake Eunbyul up.