Chapter 18

Recap: "I'm not ready." I say clinging on to his arm.

He smiled and pats my head.

"Don't worry, I'm sure they will like you. Come on, let's go in."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We enter the room together. All the members eyes turn to us.

"Ohhhhh. Mingyu hyung has brought a girl over. OhhhhhhhhhHhhHHHHHH-" Vernon slaps Dino's mouth shut from being to loud. I laugh. I had already knew their names from Mingyu telling me every single thing that has happened in this practice room. So it's only natural I know their names right?

"Guys, meet Areum." Mingyu says.

"Hi Areum." Everyone says in unison while waving there hands. Well that's not creepy at all.

"Hi. It's nice to finally meet you all." I smile.

"It's so nice to meet you too! Mingyu is always talking about you!" S.coups smiles. 

"Hyung!" Mingyu whines, hitting the closet persons arm, which was Woozi.

"Ohh, he just hit Woozi's arm. He's going to get it hit now with a guitar." Seungkwan said.

"Please not my guiter, my parents got it for me." Joshua cries.

"Uh Mingyu?" I say.

"Y-yeah?"

"Run"

Mingyu starts to run around the practice room, screaming, while Woozi chases him down. The rest of us watch as he gets cornered. 

"So Areum," Hoshi starts.

"Do you wanna see us practice?"

"Of course! Is that even a question?" I laugh.

"All right. Seventeen get ready." Hoshi says, walking to the stereo.

"Woozi, stop beating up Mingyu now, we have to show Areum our dance." 

"Just you wait Mingyu."Woozi glares at him.

Mingyu shivers, "Help me Areum."

I go over and help him up.

"Alright there you go. Go and dance now."

I shoo him towards his members as they start doing a dance which I think was called Shining Diamond. They finished their dance and was panting quite a bit. 

"H-how was it?" DK says panting."

"It was so good you guys. You're gonna be so popular in the future. I'll be your number 1 fan."

"Thanks" They say in unison once again. 

I go to the refrigerator and grab some water bottles for them. 

"Thanks" They said one by one when I handed them a cold water bottle. 

I sit down and check my phone. It was already 5pm. Time sure flies when your having fun.

"Mingyu" I call out to him.

"Yeah?"

"I need to go home now, I'll see you tomorrow?" 

"I'll walk you home." he says getting up but I stop him.

"You're already tired, I can go home by myself." 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Alright then. Stay safe and text me when you get home."

"Bye Areum!" everyone starts screaming as I head out the door.

The night was not too dark yet. So you could still see. I hear footsteps behind me. Getting scared a bit, I start walking a bit faster. I feel a hand touch my shoulder, as I turn around.

"Jungkook? What are you doing? You scared me?"

Jungkook smiles. "I want to walk you home. A pretty girl like you shouldn't be wallking home by yourself."

"Go away."

"Come on, please?"

"No"

"Pretty please?"

"No" 

"Pretty please with a cherry o-"

"Jungkook I don't need you to walk me home alright? Why are you so desperate to walk me home anyways? It's not like you even like me or talk to me?" I stop walking and stare at him.

Jungkook looks loss for words.

"Let me be straight forward with you, what do you want from me? For me to like you so you can break my heart later on? Or only because I changed my attitude a little bit and now you just want to know what's happening to me?" I stare at him, trying to get an answer out of him.

Jungkook looked down.

"W-well honestly, I just wanted to know why you started acting up all weird and stuff." He said scratching his head.

"If that's all you want to know then fine, I'll tell you right now. I decided to change because how rude you were towards me that day I confessed to you. Do you know how embarrassed I was? You probably don't since you reject girls left and right. I was going to make you fall in love with me then break your heart just like you did to me, but looks like my plan is now failed beacuse I told you. So now that you know why, we csn both stop talking to each other again. Okay?"

Jungkook says nothing and just stares at me.

"I didn't know you felt that way..." he looked down once again.

I pulled his chin up. "Stop looking down and face me like a man."

He looks up, dead straight into my eyes.

"Do you still like me?"

I take a moment to think about it.

"I do, but I want to get over you. No," I shake my head.

"I need to get over you."

There's a moment of silence before he says,

"I like you. That's why I keep getting in your way. I like you. You're different. To everyone else you seem like just a plain leaf, but to me, you're like a four leafed clover. " he said pauses.

"Can we start all over again?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was today's chapter? It turned out more dramatic then it should have been.

I know I haven't been updating recently. Sorryyyyyyy.

Honestly, when I started this story, I thought no one would ever read it, but now it's got over 40k reads and I couldn't be happier but I've slowly been losing my motivation to write. I'm not going to be stopping this book. I will complete it, but it may take some time. Please stay with me.😣 I know some of you people don't read anymore because how less I update now. I say sorryyyy once again.

I want everyone to have a part in this book, so leave a comment of what you want to happen with this story. 😊 I read and reply to every single comment. (If i haven't I'm sorryyyy)