Chapter 21

Recap: One of the girls starts shifting around and wakes up from the slumber. She looks if the other girl is sleeping or not.

"I'm sorry. I really am..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl slowly climbs out of the bed, being careful not to wake up the other sleeping girl in bed. She quietly approaches the closet. She takes a look around.

This looks like a nice shirt.

She quietly takes a couple items from her closet and puts it in her bag. She takes quick glances ever so often at the sleeping girl to make sure that she was still asleep.  

"I'm so sorry Areum. Have I ever told you how much of a good friend you are?" Eunbyul softly whispers.

*Ding ding*

Eunbyul looks over to where the sound is. Areum's phone.

 A quick peek at her phone won't hurt anyone right?  Eunbyul thought to herself.

She grabs Areum's phone to see who is messaging her.

1 new message from GoldenJungkook

She tries to unlock her phone but there is a password unfortunately. 

Eunbyul tries to think of a solution to open her phone.

Fingerprint.

She slowly slides the home button over her thumb and gently pushing on it.

Unlocked.

GoldenJungkook: can we meet? I need to tell you something?

Hmm, it seems like Areum's revenge is going well but mine isn't... 

Suga hasn't even talked to me every since I saw Bora kiss him.

Eunbyul snaps out of her thoughts and looks back at Areum's phone. 

Should I reply?

Eh, why not. It's not like it will hurt anyone.

She thinks for a while what to respond back to him.

Areum: Areum changed her number, this is her new number. xxx-xxx-xxxx. 

GoldenJungkook: oh alright thanks for your help. By the way, can i have you number?

Areum: uhh, why do you want it?

GoldenJungkook: just in case Areum wont talk to me, I can just message you. Wait, who are you?

Areum: sorry, I'd rather not give you my phone number and I'm her best friend.

GoldenJungkook: that's alright. So Eunbyul?

Areum: No, different friend that you don't know.

GoldenJungkook: well okay then, thanks anyways.

Areum: you're welcome

She scrolls around her phone too see what messages she has sent and who's she talking to recently.

KimNamjoon?

She talks to him?

She turns off Areum's phone and deletes all of those messages then takes another look around her room. She takes a couple more items and then goes over to her backpack. She digs through to see what she can find. Nothing much. Textbooks, notebooks, really nothing really interesting. She did however find her wallet and a couple of bills. She took a 20 dollar bill and but everything back into her backpack. Just as she finished putting back everything, her phone dings.

Areum POV

I groan as I wake up from my slumber. I touch around the bed to see if Eunbyul is still beside me. I pat the side but I can't find her. I open my eyes and she's standing there with her phone in her hand, texting someone I suppose. 

"Why are you awake? It's almost 10pm." I rub my eyes.

"I need to go home, my dad wants me home." She picks up her backpack and starts to head out of my room.

"Wait!" I grab her arm.

"Why don't you just sleep here? I mean it's already really late anyways. I'm sure your dad won't mind right?" 

"No, I really need to go, I'll talk to you tomorrow at school Areum!" Eunbyul said as she puts her shoes on and slams the door shut.

"I wonder if she's in trouble. Maybe she didn't ask her dad for permission to stay over." I mumble.

I go back to my room. Realizing that I need to clean the mess we made in my room or my room would be disgusting and bugs would be everywhere. I take my phone and connect it to my speaker and jam out while I clean up.

*time skip to the next day*

The next day, I was exhausted from all the cleaning I had to do. It took at least a couple of hours to clean plus there was still a smell, I tried spraying some air freshener but then the air fresheners scent was too strong so I just couldn't sleep at all.  

I close my locker and I see Mingyu standing right beside me.

"Hey Mingyu." I say in a tired voice.

"You didn't walk to school with me." he pouts slightly.

"Sorry Mingyu, I'm really tired."

"What's got my best friend so tired?" he says putting his arm around me.

"Eunbyul and I hung out yesterday at my house and then I had to clean up the mess we made but then it smelled bad in my room still." I took a another breath.

"So then I sprayed air freshener all over but then the air freshener scent was strong so  I couldn't sleep."

"Are you trying out for show me the money because I think you might win."

"Noooo" 

"But why didnt Eunbyul help out with the cleaning?"

"She had to go, her dad wanted her back home."

"honestly Areum, there's something fishy with Eunbyul."

"I mean, shes definitely hiding something from me, I can tell you that."

Before we could even enter the class, Jungkook comes flying out of no where, screaming at me.

"So why weren't you there yesterday huh?! I waited at least 5 hours in the cold."

I look at him weird and just ignore him, trying to walk into the classroom. 

"So now you're going to ignore me huh? right after you said you forgave me. I cant believe that this is the type of person you are Areum. You are a deceiving. I told you about my past.  You say you forgive me then you don't come when you said you would meet me."

I turn back around.

"Look, I have no idea what you're talking about okay? I never messaged you about forgiving you or meeti-"

Before I could even finish my sentence, I got slapped by someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello all you wonderful people!

How was today's chapter?

I have no idea where I'm going with this story.

By the way, NCT Dreams comback was so lit. They all look so goood.

Plus with BTS theories. My head is spinninggg.

Vote and comment!