Chapter 15

Recap: He chuckles and wipes the milk mustache off my face with a tissue.

"I'm going to go to your school starting next week."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're going to my school?" I say, my eyes as wide as 2 frying pans. 

"Yup, are you excited?" he said jumping out his seat a little.

"Of course I am. What type of question is that?" I smile.

We both sip our drinks.

"How was school today? Actually before I ask that, why do you look so different?" he says staring straight at me.

"Well," I said flipping my hair,

"What do you think?"

"You dyed your hair, your hair is down and you're wearing makeup. Am I right?"

I stare back in shock.

"H-how did you know?"

He laughs, "I've known you for how long now? Of course I would know you inside and out. Also it's just really obvious."

"So why did you change your appearance?"

"Remember when I overdosed on pills because of a boy?"

"Oh yeah, that coconut head, what about him?"

"Well, me and my friend Eunbyul are changing our appearances to make them fall for us so that we can reject them. My friend confessed then got rejected by his so called girlfriend then ran away so she wants revenge too."

"I support this plan 100%. Plus since I'm coming to your school, I can help you and your friend with this plan." 

I smile. I check my phone for the time.

"Mingyu, I have to get home."

"Alright, I'll walk you home."

We both get up and head out. The sky becoming becoming an orange colour, melting into a darker red colour, that illuminates us as we walk home. We walk in a comfortable silence. My phone vibrates. I pick up my phone.

1 new message from GoldenJungkook.

"Who is it?"

"Jungkook."

"Why did he message you? What did he say?"

"Well, let's check."

I open and read it.

GoldenJungkook: can we meet now?

GoldenJungkook: i'm at the park near our school

I look back at Mingyu.

"Let's go together. I don't trust him with you by yourself."

I chuckle.

We start walking towards the park.

"Why does he want to meet at this time?"

"I have no idea. I did miss a class and he dragged me out to ask me about it."

"You skipped??"

"Well, only because I was helping the janitor clean up the cafeteria. The kids made a really big mess in there. So I couldn't just not help him. I had to help him. Plus he's a really nice guy."

"Of course my Areum would help." he smiled at me, while patting my head.

We get to the park and I try to look for him. I couldn't find him no matter how hard I looked. Mingyu laughed and pointed him out sitting on a bench. He was wearing all black except his shoes. (Can you guess what type of shoes they were?) The sun had already settled and it was dark out. I walk up to him, with Mingyu right behind me. I clear my throat and he looks up. However, after seeing who was behind me, his expression went from blank to annoyed.

"Why did you bring this kid here?" he said glaring at Mingyu.

"Anyways, why did you want to meet me?"

"Well, I though you would have been alone but now that's he here, I don't think I want to ask." Jungkook said continuously glaring at Mingyu. 

"Just ask her. Gosh."

"I'll ask if you leave."

"Stop being a wimp and just ask he already."

"Then leave."

"I'm not leaving her alone with just you."

"Why not?"

"Because you're creepy."

"I'm not creepy, you are."

"Am not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"JUST BE QUIET! BOTH OF YOU!" I yelled and stopped their bickering. 

"Mingyu, can you just wait over at my house? I'll be there in like 10 minutes." I turn to him and put my hand on his arms.

"Fine. You better not do anything to her or I'm coming to get you." He poked at Jungkook's shoulder and walked by.

"You're letting him, a guy, go into your house? Have you met him?" He said acting as if I was crazy.

"I know him. Now," I said crossing my arms.

"What do you want to ask me?"

"Why weren't you at class?"

"Is that all you wanted to know? That's such a silly question. I told you before, why do you care?"

"Is it wrong to know why my seatmate, who is normally a good girl, decided to skip class and change everything about themselves?"

"Yes it is. You're invading my personal privacy. I need to go now." I start walking but he grabs into my arm. 

"Is it really that personal that you can't tell me about why you skipped class?" He asked.

I looked him right in the eyes.

"Why do you suddenly care about me when you never used to even notice me?"

I rip his hand did my arm and walk off, heading to my apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was this chapter?

This chapter is a little shorter than the chapter before. Was there any difference

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

We hit 13k reads! 😊🎉

I'm having a writer's block. 😣