Chapter 12

Recap: "But do you think Bora and Suga are actually dating?" I wipe my tears.

"Who knows?" She says wiping my tears with her thumb.

"But we know we both have to take revenge now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now, we have to go through your closet to see what type of clothes you have. But first, I'm hungry. Do you have any food at home?" Eunbyul asks me while walking out of my room and into the kitchen.

I chuckle. "I'll cook some food. What do you want?"

"Anything will be fine. Can I explore your house?"

"Yeah, go ahead, just don't break anything."

I start getting out the ingredients I need to make ddeokbokki. Yes I know, very simple but very delicious. I had handmade some rice cakes and they were in the freezer. I start making the ddeokbokki.

"Hey Areum, why do you have an empty bedroom?" I heard Eunbyul yell.

"It was for if any of my friends wanted to sleepover or something. Come sit down, the food is done." I say while setting up the table.

"So I never really heard where you live. Where do you live?" I asked while eating my ddeokbokki.

"O-oh I just live somewhere over there." she says.

She's definitely hiding something but I won't push it. 

"Are you done eating yet? We have to start our plan remember?" I say as she helps me clean up.

"Well, the only thing different we can do wth our uniforms is to make them shorter." she says holding a notebook, listing things down.

"Do we have too?" I start whining.

"Yes" she said as she writes them on a 'to do list'.

"Next, we have to start wearing makeup and stuff.

"Ughhh." I jump on my bed, face first.

"I mean, you already have makeup here anyways. You just don't wear any. Woah, and they are all high end brands." Eunbyul says picking up bottles and inspecting them.

"Then we have to do something with our hair. Should we dye it?"

"Do we really have to go the this extreme?" I finally sat up and sat crossed legged.

"Well, maybe not the dyes hair part but definitely no more ponytail. Let's just keep our down or something. Now, personality wise, we can't be nice anymore." Eunbyul stats.

"Why can't we be nice anymore? What happens if they get attached to our 'fake' versions of ourself?" I ask.

"Just don't get attached then. Easy."

"So first, we have to make a check list of the things we need to change."

"Ok. We are going to dye our hair, wear makeup and the most important one, change our personality" Eunbyul said smiling wickedly. 

"Your'e having way too much fun with this you know?" I asked her smiling. 

"I know a person we can go to dye our hair. We could go now if you want. It's Friday anyways." I say grabbing my phone.

"Of course you know someone but yeah, let's go today. Are they open?" Eunbyul said rolling her eyes.

"I'll make them open."

"Gosh, calm down, we haven't started changing our personalities yet." She said lifting both her hands and walking backwards.

"Let's go. It's just at the mall."

We walk to the bus stop. The bus doesn't take long and we get there in about 10 minutes. We walk into the mall, teenagers all around. 

"Areum, most of the shops in this mall are really high branded." Eunbyul said worried.

"It's okay, I'm paying for everything." I said touching my bag.

"I feel bad though."

"It's okay. Let's go dye our hair first!" I said pushing her towards the hair salon.

"Hello! How are you Areum? It's been so long?" The stylist smiled.

"I've been well. How about you?"

"I've been well. Is this your friend?"

"Yup. We came in to change our hairstyles to look less innocent."

"I've got just the thing for you both. Sit down!"

We both sit down, the stylist comes out with a bunch of product and starts dying our hair. Our hair used to be black but after dying it, my hair is a dark brown with blue tips while Eunbyul's is a light brown with red tips  The length is about a little past our shoulders. We look at ourselves in the mirror.

"Woah." Eunbyul said touching her hair.

"I know right? It's so soft." 

"By the way, why did you guys want to dye it?" the stylist asked.

"It's very complicated but let's just say boy problems." I say.

"Ahh. I understand. I'll give you this session for free but in return you have to tell me what happens after okay?"

"Okay. Thank you so much!" Me and Eunbyul bow.

We head out,continuously touching our new hair.

"You look so good!" We both say at the same time. We laugh.

"Let's get some new clothes even though we can't wear them at school." Eunbyul says dragging me around.

We walk around to many shops, buying way too many clothes. We plop ourselves onto a bench.

"I'm so tired."

"Same. Do you wanna just go back to your house and try some new stuff out?"

"Yeah."

We head back to the bus stop and get home.

We immediately take our shoes and fall on my bed.

"I'm so tired." We both groan.

"Should we try on the clothes now?

"Let's rest for like 30 minutes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was this chapter?

It was kinda like a filler chapter.

We hit 3k reads! It feels like just yesterday when we hit 1k!

Vote and Comment.