Chapter 13

I woke up to see Chris's sleeping face in front of me. We were chest-to-chest. I smiled as I remembered last night. He is so hot when he's sleeping. I heard him stir and pretended to be asleep.

*Chris's pov*
I opened my eyes to see a sleeping Elizabeth next to me, naked. The memories of last night came flowing back into my mind. I smiled at her beautiful face. She's so gorgeous when she's sleeping. I put my hand on her cheek and gently starter rubbing it with my thumb. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Good morning, my beautiful Elizabeth." "Good morning my love." She scooted up and kissed me, like she forgot the fact we were naked. She got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I got up as well and followed.

*Elizabeth's pov*
I wanted him to follow me into the shower and take a shower with me. I had never done such a thing before, but I liked the idea of it. I turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up. I got in and I had just gotten to rinsing his shampoo out of my hair and was putting conditioner in my haor when I heard Chris joke, "Knock knock." I laughed, "Come on in Chris. The water's nice." I saw a naked Chris step into the shower. It made his skin glisten and made my heart skip a beat. I hadn't really payed attention to his tattoos last night. He washed his hair and put conditioner in his hair. He washed my body and I washed his. It was strange. Then we just  stood there for a while with his hand on mine as I traced his tattoos. I heard my alarm go off on my phone and groaned as I got out of the shower to see it was my alarm that told me to get ready for therapy. "Shit. I need to get ready for therapy." Chris got out of the shower and chuckled, "Which means I have to get ready as well since I drive you."  We drove to my therapy session and I kissed him goodbye as I got out of the car.

*Chris's pov*
I watched as she walked into her therapy session. It's funny how you look at a person after sex. You can still see them naked even if they have clothes on. I drove back home and I knew something was off. My front door was cracked open and I cautiously walked inside. I had walked into the kitchen where my answering machine started playing.
You have one new message. Saturday at 7:00am. "Hi, this is Officer Judy, I am calling to inform you that Mr. Thorton escaped custody.So please give me a call when you get this message. Goodbye." End of messages. Beeeeeep.
My heart skipped a beat. I couldn't move. Something hit me in the head and everything went black. I felt pain when I became concious. Elizabeth's father stood there smiling at me. "Well, well, well, if it isn't prince charming." I tried to move, but he had tied me to a chair. "You son of a bitch! You won't have her!" He tsked and stated, "Hm, shouldn't you be picking her up by now?" I looked at the clock. 9:00. He was right. "She'll know! She won't come!" He chuckled, "Oh she will. Just wait."

*Lizzie's pov*
I started to worry. Chris should have been here by now. I decided I would call an uber and txt him that I was on my way. I walked inside and saw Chris tied to a chair. Hos eyes were panicked and filled with rage. "Chris." Then my dad stepped in my path. "H-How did? H-How are?" He laughed, "I have my ways. I told you that you would pay." I shook my head. "No! I am not going to submit anymore." He growled, "You will never be able to beat me you whore!" I punched him dead in the nose and I kicked him the balls. He fell to the ground in pain and I started to kick him. "This pain isn't even close to how I feel. How I have felt for the past ten years." He grabbed my leg and I tumbled forwards and fell. I was flipped over and he was on top of me. "Don't you dare touch a hair on her head!" I started slapping and punching at my dad. He punched me hard in the face. I tasted bloody in my mouth and wriggled as he started to kiss me down my neck. He tried to rip off my shirt and I punched him. I wriggled free, but he was on top of me again in the matter of seconds. He ripped my shirt and bra in the process and I cried, "Please. Stop! Get of off me!" Chris was pulling against his restraints. I could tell that his skin was becoming raw from pulling. My dad shoved me onto my stomach and pulled down my skirt I had worn. I winced as he pushed himself into me. I cried as I tried to avoid eye contact with Chris. So I closed my eyes and prayed for it to stop.

*Chris's pov*
I watched helplessly as he raped her. She closed her eyes as tears fell down her cheeks. She whimpered every time he pushed himself in. He was being too rough. I pulled on the ties as hard as I could. My skin hurt as it became tender and raw. I felt hot tears go down my face. I promised to protect you. I broke my promise. This is my fault. I looked away. It became to much to watch. "Keep your eyes on us  lover boy." "No. I won't please you by watching. I've seen enough." I heard him kick her, "Stay on the ground whore." He grabbed my face and made me look at him. I spit right into his eye. He growled and held his eye and I smiled in satisfaction. He punched me in the face. I didn't care what he did to me though, just as long as he didn't harm Elizabeth. Elizabeth slowly and stealthily got up and grabbed a vase. She raised it over her head and right when she was about to strike, he grabbed her arm, "You're fucking dumb you bitch." He kicked her in the gut. She yelped as she fell. In the silence of that moment, I heard sirens. Her father heard them too and grabbed Elizabeth. "I can promise you that her and I will have a fun time after we leave." I growled, "Over my dead body." He chuckled, "That could be arranged." He threw Elizabeth on the floor and headed towards me. He pulled a pocket knife out of his pocket and put it to my throat. I stared into his eyes, ready to die when Elizabeth screamed, "Leave him alone! It's me you want, not him. If you leave him alone I will do whatever you want." He smiled, "Whatever I want?" Elizabeth nodded as tears filled her eyes, "Yes." I groaned helplessly, "Elizabeth, no. Please don't do this." She cried, "I'm sorry Chris. I won't let you die because of me." He walked over and grabbed her by her arm. He glanced one last time at me, "So long, Chris." I tugged harder than ever and ended up on the floor. After a few minutes the police came in. Judy ran over and cut my restraints. As soon as she did I ran out the door and down the street. I ran until I tripped and fell. I yelled in agony and screamed, "Elizabeth!" I knew it was no use. She was gone. I will find you Elizabeth. No matter how long and agonizing.