Chapter 9

~time skip

        -your point of view

Yuri finally got out of the hospital and started skating again' he is back to his normal self. even his Agape has improved.
I won first place in the women's short program this year and it fired up Yuri's will to win even more.

~Yuri's point of view

(Y/N) won gold and I'm going to win it as well! I practice as much as I can, not forgetting to eat and sleep properly.  and also plan another date with (Y/N). today (Y/N)'s violin should be ready.

I go back to the small shop while (Y/N) is still practicing.

on my way to the shop i notice how almost every shop in town has decorations, I should buy (Y/N) a gift but what?

I look at all the shops around, cloths? nah I don't know her size. maybe new skates? but she got new once few weeks ago. maybe just a gift card, but then it'll look like I was to lazy to pick something! I still have time until that first I'll deal with her violin.

I reach my destination and step in, the small of wood hits my nose once again.

"well hello there" says the old man, he was sitting in the same spot as last time.

"is it ready?" I ask not bothering to greet him back, he smiles softly.

"as good as new" he says and get's the (F/C) case from under the counter. he opens the case and there it is a perfectly polished violin with no sign of a crack.

"great!" I say and get my wallet out of the back pocket of my black jeans. I pay the old man and grab the case.

"thank you vary much" I say.

"приходи ещё!" (come again) says the man with a soft smile, he reminds me of my grandfather.

I leave the shop satisfied,I can't wait to see (Y/N) face when I give her the fixed violin! I make my way to the skating rink, (Y/N) should be still there.

I enter the skating rink and as I hoped she was still there, Mila and Georgi were there too.

"(Y/N)!" I call her name.

"Yuri! what are you doing here I thought you had a lesson with Lilia" she skates closer to me.

"I have something for you" I say and put the violin up so she can see.

"my broken violin?" Mila and Georgi tried to ignore us but now I'm sure we caught their attention.

"open it" I say. she looks at me with a confused look but opens the case anyway. her face lights up when she sees the fixed violin.

"but how? when?" she is speechless.

"I found someone that could fix it in a short amount of time" I say.

"but it probably cost a lot of money!" she says looking at the spot where the crack used to be.

"anything for you" I say and smile.

"Yuri..." she says with tears in her eyes. she puts down the violin.

"thank you" she says, wraps her arms around me and kisses me. I kiss her back and pull her closer, I'm glad I could make her happy.

"get a room you two" I hear Georgi say

"don't be rude" Mila says and as I know her probably punched him.

(Y/N) is first to pull back.

"thank you Yuri, I don't know what I would have done without you" she says.