Chapter 17

~time skip

   Yuri's point of view

"come on why won't you stay?" Victor cries while we check out of the hotel,

"because I said so!" I say and grab the bags.

"but there is still time until we leave" says Yuuri, Yuri and I walk out of the hotel and put our bags in the taxi.

"y/n-chan! come on stay with us" Sara runs after us,

"sorry Sara but we already decided to leave" I say and Yuri opens the door for me.
He changed a lot since we met...
I sit down, kinda surprised that he actually did that, he sits next to me and closes the door.

~time skip

 Yuri's point of view

"finally here, my butt hurts from sitting this long" I say when we get off the airplane.

"my neck hurts" y/n complains too,

"well you didn't have to lean on me in such an uncomfortable position" I say, she fell asleep on my shoulder and I'm pretty sure that's the reason for her neck hurting.

"but I wanted to be close to you" she pouts, God I will never get to understand that logic... she did something that causes pain but has no regrets....

"but your neck hurts now... was it worth it?"

"yes it was!"

we leave it there to prevent a fight and go home in silence, we are both really tired and go to sleep right away.

~time skip- early morning

I wake up and slowly walk to the kitchen, the cold floor wakes me up a bit and I'm less sleepy when I get to the kitchen. The house is silent so I guess y/n is still asleep, breakfast is on me.

I go to the fridge and before I open it I notice the calendar on it, the 14th is marked with a heart. it's that important to her?

it's in 2 days... Where should I take y/n to? I take some ingredients and start making pancakes, I'll ask Mila about that stuff as much as she annoys me she would know better.

I was facing the stove so I didn't see y/n walking towards me until I saw her reflection in the window in front of me.
she slowly makes her way towards me.

"good morning" she hugs me from behind,

"good morning" I say and flip the pancake, y/n starts setting the table while I finish with the cooking.

we sit in front of each other and eat quietly.

"is your foot better?" I ask to break the awkward silence,

"yes I can walk normally now" she says and stuffs her mouth with more pancake.

"you are meeting with Liza today right?" I say, she nods for an answer and swallows

"we have a concert soon! we didn't preform together for so long" she says, excited.

"I'll go to the skating rink then" I say, I hope it will be empty so I can practice in total silence.

"and I'm going to be home late, sorry..."

"It's alright, I know it's important to you" I say and smile,

"you smile much more now" she says and smiles back.

"you know you are the cause right?" I say and she blushes a bit.

we finished eating and now I'm on my way to the skating rink, an idea pops into my head while I skate.

I'll make this Valentine's day special for her!

 ~your point of view- Valentine's day

Yuri took off early today, he left when I was still sleeping. he made breakfast, it was a french toast cut into a heart shape...

did Yuri really do that?

He left me a note asking to come to the skating rink at 19:00 (7 p.m.)

I guess we are not going anywhere on Valentine's day...

"Is something bothering you?" Liza ask after I screw my part in the fifth time.

"Nothing its just... Yuri..." I say and put my violin down.

"did he do something to hurt you?" Liza is a really noisy and loud person but when it comes to things like that she will calmly hear you out and help.

"I was hoping he would do something but he just called me in for extra training" I say and sit next to her in front of the big piano,

"Don't worry... I bet he at least has a present for you" she says and hugs me,

"Even if he doesn't it's okay... I just wanted to be with him today..." I say and hug back.

Liza and I agree to meet up early tomorrow to cover on today, It's almost time to go to the skating rink.

slowly I make my way there, It's snowing.

it's so quiet, I see few couples walking together holding hands. I wish Yuri was next to me right now.

the wind blows and snow falls on my face, it melts from my body heat looking like tears.

I do feel a little sad but I'm about to meet him so it's fine.

I walk in and find another note

 it says:

'y/n, please change into the cloths in the bag and put on your skates'

Yuri's signature is at the bottom.

I do as the note says and go to the skating rink wearing a black dress that reaches my knees, I know Yuri picked it since it has a leopard print ribbon on the left strap.

"happy Valentine's day y/n" I hear Yuri's voice echo when I walk in.

the light is not the usual blinding white, It's soft and has a red shade.

Yuri stands in the middle of the skating rink dressed in a black suit matching my dress.

he holds a red rose.

I skate towards him and hug him tightly,

"Yuri thank you! thank you very much" I say and I feel like crying again.

"It's no big deal dummy..." he says and blushes a bit,

"this is so beautiful..." I say

"the dress looks good on you" Yuri mumbles.

"thank you" I say and kiss him, Yuri takes out a small remote controller and presses on play.

"my I have this dance?" pfft! I bet Mila has something to do with all of this.

"of course" I take his hand, I love skating but when I skate with Yuri I feel even happier.

the music... its my favorite composer! he thought of every detail!

I....

"love you so much" I stop and hug Yuri again,

"I love you too" he mumbles, embarrassed.

____________________

Ahhhhh gomen! I'm really sorry it took me so long!
Valentine's day was so long ago I'm sorry! 😓😣

I hope you liked this chapter  
thanks for reading :3