Chapter 19

~yuris point of view

I wake up to find y/n still beside me with her head on my chest, I feel uncomfortable to have everything like this and and slip away from her grip. Leaving the room quietly to not wake her up.
Its not fair but there is nothing I can do about it is there...

~ your point of view

Yuri isn't there when I wake up, first I smell something sweet then hear noises from the kitchen and smile 'hes making breakfast even though it's my turn'.
I get up and walk to the kitchen to find Yuri infront of the stove, I hug him resting my head on his back/neck/ shoulder (depends how tall you are)
"Good morning Yuri" I say and kiss the spot closes to my lips.
"Morning" he says quietly, still sleepy probably.

"I love you" I suddenly say,

"Love you too" he replies after a short pause.

"Ready to go back to skating??" I ask excited,  I missed skating with Yuri since I was focused on the concerts at the time I didn't skate for a while.

"Sure am" he turns around to face me, I lean in for a kiss but he turns back around.

"Ah it's burning!" He hurries to get the pan off the stove instead and I giggle.

"Lets just spent the whole day at the skating rink" I say and dance away to the table.

"We could skate all day just you and me" I smile as I set the table

"Yeah we could do that" Yuri place a pile of pancakes on the table with the last one slightly burned.
We both eat and then get go to get ready for the day, placing our skates in our bags and filling up the water bottles.

"Ready to go?" Yuri asks, I nod as an answer and he opens the door for me and we go to the skating rink.

~few days later

Yuri is suddenly cold to me... I might have done something to upset him.
I sit on the bleachers at the skating ring watching Yuri practice when I get a message from Liza
":Hi" she says
":Hi!"
":Yuri already came back huh?" What's up with her?
":Yeah he's back home a week already, I missed him a lot!" I say and smile to myself
":Um y/n... There is something I was kinda hiding from you for the last few days..." Hiding?
":Huh?"
": think you should see this" she typed above some link.
I open it and the first thing that comes on my scream makes me almost dropped my phone, my hand shakes and I'm filled with many emotions at the same time.
The picture, it was Yuri.
him and otabek kissing.

______________________________________

I know this chapter is short sorry ^^'

Thank you for reading! :3