Chapter 12

~your point of view

Yuri seemed to enjoy the food I made! I need to thank mom for her recipes later, the paired skating goes better then ever. Yuri still struggles with the lifting since he is a bit small for his age but he won't agree to take the jumps out of the program. I feel bad because he tries so hard but after the pretty complicated program he can lift me only for one jump and on the second one his hands shake.

but he won't even agree to change the jumps to be in the first half...

Mila enjoys taking pictures of us while we skate, even though Yuri threatened her she still posts them in the media.

I actually start to really like the song Mila picked and the program is just too perfect, especially the ending where Yuri and I get closer, he has his hand around my waist and we both point the same direction pretending that our hands are guns.

~time skip

few days before the competition Yuri, Mila and I go to pick out outfits. Yuri looks really happy to wear a suit and not some tight outfit like he usually wears.

"which color should you wear (Y/N)?" Mila asks holding up two dresses one dark blue and the other in a bright yellow

"you are not going to ask me the same question about the tie?" Yuri holds up a sickening pink tie

"dummy, your tie is supposed to match her dress" says Mila and takes the tie away from Yuri

"so I don't to even choose my own outfit?" Mila chose a classic black suit with a white button up shirt for Yuri not even letting him pick the design

"Mila is just trying to help Yuri" I say when Mila puts a dress closer to me to look if the color looks good on me, I'm not really choosing either.

"I think bright red will look good on you!" Mila announces and shows me a red dress.

"go try it on!"she says and pushes me into the dressing room.

I put on the dress, it looks ordinary, no special or revealing parts. just like a normal summer dress. it barely reaches my knees and has wide straps that perfectly cover my bra straps.

"you look so pretty (Y/N)!" I got out of the dressing room, Yuri's eyes widen a bit while he looks at me from top to bottom.

"don't star..." I say and blush a bit, do I look weird?

"sorry you just look... um you look good" he says and looks away

"please tell me you are going to pick this one!" Mila walks around me to get a better look from all directions

"if you say so" I don't really care, it's pretty comfy so I'm fine with it. and also Yuri seem to like it

"so I guess I need a red tie?" Yuri asks even though we both know what Mila would say.

"yes and its going to be a bow tie!" she says and looks for one in the right shade of red.

~time skip

today is the day, we are going to win this one!

well at least I hope so, Yuri's and my age got us to the older group so I'm not sure if we are going to win.

there are so many other pretty girls there it's weird how I'm the only one to wear red.

there is a couple that looks really impressive, they look a bit older then Yuri and me, both wear sparkly black outfits to match the dark hair they both have, the girls hair is put up in a tight bun on her neck, her lips have a thick layer of dark bloody red lipstick. her partner has his hair pulled back and his shirt is unbuttoned half way down to show his chest. their skin is so pale they almost look like vampires. when Yuri and I pass by them I notice that the girl has blue icy eyes, I feel like I would have froze if I looked a little longer.

later on I find out they have been winning gold for the last 4 years, holding the title of the best in Russia since their debut. but for this year they also hold the title of the best in the whole world winning gold for the second time.

"Yuri I don't think we have a chance winning gold" I whisper into his ear while waiting.

"don't say that, we can do it our program is complicated enough to cover on the jumps" he whispers back

the couple to skate before us gets a pretty high score and it makes me a bit nervous.

the vampire pair is going last.

after us.

Yuri noticed I'm worried and before the music starts he whispers into my ear

"I believe in you"

________________________________________________________________________________

this chapter is the shortest one so far ^^'

thanks for reading this far!

hope you like this chapter :3