Chapter 1 " only the beginning "

Sometimes there are times where you don't want to live. Sometimes you ask yourself what's the point of even breathing if can't do anything right. Your parents left you when you were young. You lived with your auntie and uncle they took you in after your parents died. They weren't the nicest people. You worked for everything. You make your own money, You never had a boyfriend before. You were what you call a hopeless romantic. You had a crush though, he would come to the restaurant everyday at lunch. You two have become close friends. His name was Taehyung. He was funny and handsome. You've know him for 3years now. You really liked him but he doesn't know it. You were working early in the morning. Your boss asking you to make a delivery. You took the car and went to the location. You came upon this big company and and you grabbed the food and went inside. You looked around seeing lots of wealthy people. They all glared at you. You hated rich people they always think their the best at everything they do. You brought the food up the counter.
" delivery for Lisa "
" sorry we don't except food in the front desk "
" well can you ask for the person to come and get their food "
" sorry ma'am we can't "
" then who's going to pay for the food "
" please leave or I'll have to ask security to take you out "
" not until I get my $47 dollars "
" please ma'am you must have the wrong place no one would order from a place like this "
You were boiling mad these rich people always act like they own everyone.
" you rich people are the worst "
" please leave "
" not until I get the money for who ever bought this "
" SECURITY "
The doors opens and everyone all lined up to greet the person. You turned to see a young man with sliver hair ( I know he doesn't have that hair color no more but it's a HOT hair color on him so I'm using it ) he had brown eyes, his silver hair slicked back with gel. His body figure was perfect. Everyone bowed to him as if he was the king. The man behind the front desk came to greet him.
" good morning sir "
You looked at the silver hair man
" who is this "
" she's the delivery girl "
He looked at you making you take a step back.
" who allowed her in "
" I don't know sir "
" look, I'm not here for trouble I was just doing my job and no one here seems to have any respect and I need $47 dollars for the food "
He look at the food before hitting the bottom part making the food fall out.
" WHY DID YOU DO THAT "
" no one here would ever order from a crappy place like this "
" you rich people are so full of yourself thinking you can say anything "
You came up close to his face looking at him.
" I don't think you know who you're talking too "
" I don't care who I'm talking too, you don't treat people like this and I'm only here to do my job not here to be treated like this "
" you're just like any other people, always begging for money "
He took out the money from his pocket and threw it at your face
" take the money and never come back "
You clenched your fists and touched his shoulders making him turn around before slapping him across the face.
People running up to him asking if he was okay. You already had tears steaming down your face.
" you think I want your money, I don't beg for money I'm no gold digger I've work for everything for my whole life. I bet all you rich people wouldn't even understand hard work. I've worked for everything. I came here to just drop off the food someone ordered and this is how I get treated you rich people are sick and so full of yourself. I don't want your dirty money keep it you threw back at him before getting the bags and left "
JIMIN POV
this girl she just slapped me across me face. I've never had anyone laid a hand on me before. I hate her and I want to ruin her life. She embarrassed me and now I want to get back at her. I walked in the office all mad already. I saw someone sitting on my chair waiting for me.
" jimin, your back "
Mandy came up to kiss me but I pulled her away.
" what's wrong "
" I'm not in the mood right now "
Mandy came to sit on my lap wrapping her arms around me.
" what's wrong "
" GOSH, this girl in the lobby she just slapped me "
" who is that slut who slapped my boyfriend "
" I don't know her name "
" well I hope we never see her again, let me see "
She kissed my cheeks then my lips again. Mandy is my girlfriend of 4years we were going to be getting married soon.
Your POV
you came back to the restaurant tears dried on your face. Your boss came up to you.
Jin: " so did it go well "
" yeah it went well "
" great "
" umm but the person who ordered the food wasn't there so they couldn't pay, so you can just take whatever how much they owed us on my next pat check "
" well, I don't want too do that why don't you just work another 3hours "
" that'll work "
" great "
You begin and started working, you never showed bad manners to the customers. You were cleaning the tables when your heard the bell from the door ring. You looked up to see Taehyung. He came to hug you tightly and you could smell his cologne on him Which you actually really liked the scent.
" I haven't seen you in a week "
" where have you been "
" sorry I was so busy with work "
" liar, you just didn't want to see me "
" why would I not want to come see my favorite person "
You chuckled
" whatever, so are you going to order or not "
" my usual please "
You rolled your eyes before going to make his lunch. You brought it over to him and luckily you were on your break. You sat across from him, his eye lashes so long and beautiful his fingers were also pretty. The way he doesn't care how his hair looks.
" so, what have you been up too "
" oh you know same old same old "
" has you auntie and uncle gotten nicer to you "
" what do you think ? "
" I'll take that as a no "
" I had an awful day today "
" why what happened "
" I went to delivery some food for this one big company and they refused to pay and their boss was a real wise ass "
" really who is it, I might know him "
" I don't know but he had silver hair isn't the tallest but you can say alittle tall "
" ohh umm is he the young CEO from the really fancy company "
" I don't know "
" I think your talking about jimin, the CEO of that company "
" is that his name "
" yeah "
" well whatever his name is he was rude to me, and how do you know him "
" I read about him online "
" ugh rich people stuff of course "
He lightly pinched my cheeks
" but don't worry I'll never treat you rudely "
" ohh okay thanks "
But I'm a sarcastic tone
" hey "
" I'm kidding, I know you would never treat me like that "
You guys talked until your break was over
" I have to leave now "
" I'll see you later then "
He hugged you before leaving. You really wish you could tell him how you feel. You finished working your extra hours for work and was heading home. You came home seeing your auntie and uncle sitting down waiting for you. 
" what's wrong "
" we need to talk "
" what's up "
" your auntie and I are in dept "
" what how "
" and we don't have any money right now, but we know you do and we want to ask you if we can borrow the Money for now "
" what, but I was saving that for college "
" I'm sorry, we need it please "
You took out your check book and handed it to them.
" thank you "
You got up and went to your room and started crying. You missed your parents all the money you've worked for are now gone. The money your worked for 5years are now gone. You can't believe this was happening. You ended up falling asleep while crying. You woke up with your eyes all swollen. You looked in the mirror and applied on some makeup. You walked out and your uncle and auntie was already gone. You came into work not even thinking right now. You felt so numb inside that you felt like you were thrown away. You got a text from your bank account and looked at it. They took your money and now you have to start all over. You were cleaning a table but accidentally dropped the glass cup making it break into pieces. You bowed and apologized many times and squatted down to pick up the broken glasses and accidentally cut yourself. Your boss coming over to you
Jin: " your bleeding "
" I'm fine "
" no your not, let me see "
He looked at my cut hand and went to clean it for you. You sat across from him while he cleaned the cut.
" what's up y/n you seem lost today "
" I'm sorry I guess I was just stress "
" well you can leave early you look sick "
" no I'm fine really "
" as your boss I'm ordering you to go home and rest okay "
" alright, thanks "
" I'll clean it up you just go home "
You smiled and nodded and started walking home. You came home seeing your auntie and uncle sitting and waiting for you again.
" is there something wrong again "
" the money wasn't enough "
" I'm sorry that's all I have "
" I know, but we need to tell you something else "
" what is it "
" we arranged for you to marry someone "
Your eyes widen and you felt your heart drop.
" WHAT "