Chapter 2 " getting to know you "

" WHAT "
" I'm sorry we did this to you but it's the only way we can pay it off "
" how is me marrying this random person going to help "
" well their friends of ours and they promised they'll help us pay and his mother saw you and really likes you and want you to marry their son "
" I will not marry a random person "
" please it's the only way we can pay it off "
You started crying feeling tears streaming down your face.
" I can't just marry someone I haven't met, please don't make me marry him "
" I'm sorry please do this for us, you'll meet him tomorrow "
" I really don't want to, please I'll work extra hard to help you guys pay please don't make up marry someone I don't even love "
They didn't say anything and left you there alone. You were crying for your parents you felt so alone at the moment. You went to your room and called Taehyung
PHONE CALL
" hello y/n "
" Taehyung "
You cried through the phone
" what's wrong, what happened why are you crying "
" I really need someone right now "
" I'm on my way "
END OF PHONE CALL
you went to the park we always go when we want to meet each other. You came and waited for him when you saw him pull up in his car and seeing him made you burst into tears.

" Taehyung "

You hugged him while he patted your back.

" what's wrong tell me "
" my auntie and uncle went into dept and took my money to pay it but didn't have enough and now I have to marry someone "
" WHAT, why "
" that's the only way they can pay it off "
" why didn't you come to me, I would've helped how ever I can "
" I didn't want to be a burden and you are still trying to support your parents, besides this is our problem not yours "
" I'm sorry I can't do much to help "
" don't worry Taehyung this is my situation "
" but y/n "
" you already help me a lot, tonight I just want you here as my best friend whom I appreciate so much "

He placed his hand on my cheeks to wipe the tears away. You placed your hand over his and looked at him.

" I can't let this happen to you "
" don't worry "
" please y/n "
" I like you Taehyung "
" w-what "
" I said like you a lot "
" you like me "
" yes "
" since when "
" since the day I met you but with this situation it's going to be hard on me "
" I'm always here for you, but please if would just let me help you "
" no please "
" y/n "
" you are the only friend I ever had and I don't want to be a burden to you "
" you are not a burden to me "

You both spent the whole evening there just talking. He ended up driving you home. You hugged him once before coming inside.
JIMIN POV
I was in the office working when my parents said they had important news for me. I went into their office and sat down.
" why did you guys call me so late "
" sit we have something to tell you "
" what "
" when we tell you please don't freak out "
" what tell me "
" we arranged for you to marry someone "
" WHAT WHY HOW, YOU GUYS KNOW I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND "
" son please calm down, we think this is best for you "
" why "
" this family needs help in money and I've seen the girl she's a really nice girl and that's why we agreed to help them "
" oh so I'm marrying someone who's basically chasing after our money "
" no, this would be good for you too because she's a sweet girl "
" I don't care I won't marry her "
" you have to and will marry her, we arranged a date for you two tomorrow "
" I'm not going "
" you have too "
" I won't "
" we are your parents you will not disrespect us "
" I HATE THIS "

I went up to my office and closed the door shut. I sat down frustrated looking at the picture with me and Mandy. I can't marry someone who I don't love and know. I couldn't believe this was happening. The only problem I have is how am I going to tell Mandy this.
Your POV
the next morning you had to get ready to go meet the person you were going to be marrying soon. You took a shower wore a pretty dress straighten your hair and kept the makeup light. You looked at yourself in the mirror. You were only doing this because you are being forced too. You grabbed your flats and headed towards the restaurant they said to go. It was a really expensive place, a place you can never afford to come eat at. You went to your table and sat down while waiting for him. You waited and waited for almost 2hours now. He never showed up to the date. You looked at your watch and was about to get up and leave but you saw him. The same guy who you slapped the other day. You covered your face with the menu and sat down. Someone came and saw across from you.

" excuse me are you y/n "

You moved the menu away from your face. Your eyes widen you were sitting across from him.

" its you "

You both say at the same time pointing to each other.

" why are you here "
" I'm waiting for my date "
" who "
" I don't know someone name park jimin "
" that's me "

You suddenly remembered Taehyung saying that name.

" your the girl I'm going to have to marry, I don't want to marry you "
" well you think I want to marry you too "
" this is a waste of my time "
" well, why did you even agree to come here "
" I was forced too "
" I can't believe it's you I have to marry, I don't want to marry you at all your poor and have no respect "

You clenched your fist trying to stay calm.

" you know what, lets just end this and go "
" fine by me "

You both got up and left the restaurant. You came home feeling tired and stress from this whole day. You called Taehyung
PHONE CALL
" hello y/n "
" you will not believe who the guy I have marry is "
" who "
" it's jimin "
" WHAT, but I read he already has a girlfriend "
" well whatever it is, I really don't want too marry him at all "
" I'm sorry y/n "
" why are you sorry "
" I wish I can help "
" you already helped enough by being my best friend "
" your the best y/n, and I have to tell you something "
" what "
" I l-"
He stopped when my name was called.
" I'm sorry Taehyung I'll talk to you later "
" alright "
END OF PHONE CALL
you came into the living room seeing some people you've never seen before. You bowed and greeted them still.

" you must be y/n "
" yes that's me "
" well we are Jimin's parents "
" nice to meet you both "
" we came by to see how the date went with jimin "
" ohh umm "

You couldn't tell them you slapped their son once and that you two hated each other.

" it was great "
" well we arranged another date tonight and jimin will be the one to come pick you up "
" oh that would be great "

They all talked to your auntie and uncle for a while before leaving. You really didn't want to attend this date with jimin tonight. You sat until it was time for the date. You went ahead and got ready and you heard the door bell. You opened it seeing jimin already waiting for you. You would be lying to yourself if you didn't think jimin looked absolutely hot in that suit. The way it hugs his body is so perfect. You shook yourself away from your thoughts.

" let's go "

You walked to the car and of course he didn't open the door for you. You went inside the passenger seat.

" let's get this over with "

You turned to him and looked at him

" look I'm sorry this happened this way, I really didn't do this on purpose "
" yeah whatever, I didn't want to come to this date anyways I wanted to go meet with my girlfriend "
" I'm sorry, I know you must be upset about this and not being able to marry the girl you love "
" what would you know about love "
" your right what would I know about love "
" why do you keep agreeing with me "
" I'm just feeling sorry for being the reason you can't marry your girlfriend "
" well stop it's weird, but just know this I will never love you or even let you replace Mandy "

We came to the restaurant and you got out of the car.

" wait "
" what "
" go "
" go where "
" go to Mandy "
" look if I don't go on this date with you my parents will kill me "
" they don't have too know and I'm the one telling you to go "
" what are you trying to do here "
" nothing I just think you should be with the person you love "
" alright then "

He got in his car and left leaving you behind. You didn't like jimin one bit but if you two were going to get married might as well be nicer to him. You walked around for hours just looking around town and instead of rich fancy food you decided to go to where they sold street food. You enjoyed the food and never had this much fun by yourself. You decided to walk around some more. You saw jimin and his girlfriend who was really gorgeous. Now you understand why jimin loved her. You saw them holding hands and you never seen him smile like that ever. He was his real self when he's around her. She is special because she can brighten up his dull personality. You could only imagine how it felt to leave your love one behind and marrying a complete stranger.