Chapter 3 " i like you "

You walked around some more and ended up back at the restaurant where you and jimin were suppose to have a date. You sighed before walking home bare foot because your heels were killing you. You came home to an empty house but you were used to it. You plopped down on your bed turning to the side seeing the picture of you and your parent when you were younger. You felt your tears dripping across your face. You missed them so much and would do anything to have them back in your life. You felt so alone and like no one would listen to you. You ended up falling asleep without even knowing. You got up and headed to work because you Called in twice already. You came inside and greeted your boss and started taking orders. You saw a familiar looking girl. You noticed it was Mandy, Jimin's girlfriend. She was beautiful, she was tall, and had a body shape of an hour glass.

" hello, may I take your order "
" yes two latte please "
" sure thing "

You would've guessed that the second one was for jimin. You saw someone approaching her and it was jimin. He had his hand around her waist and how you wish someone would show you that much affection. You severed her lattes, jimin eyes widen at the sight of seeing you. He didn't say anything but acted as if we were strangers.

" that would be $4.50 "

He didn't dare give you a glance at all. She payed and you watched them walking out together. After work you headed home and took a shower. Your auntie and uncle asked for you two come out.

" we have set your date for wedding already "

You stayed quiet not wanting to answer them both.

" you'll be getting married by the end of this month "

You didn't say anything but just agreed to it. They also told you that you had a date with jimin tomorrow and his parents. You really didn't want to go but you had no choice. The next morning you did your regular routine except you had to dress fancy and wear makeup. You heard the door bell and went to open it.

" are you miss y/n "
" That's me "
" I'm the driver for Mr and Ms park and have been informed to pick you up "
" thank you "

He escorted you to the limo, you saw jimin siting inside not even giving you a glance, you guys headed to the restaurant. The car ride was quiet and awkward. Finally you guys arrived, you stepped out of the car while jimin came around you and grabbed your arms linking it around his. You looked at him with surprised eyes.

" only because of my parents "

He escorted you inside he put on a fake smile and headed towards the table. His parents greeting you with smiles.

" how are you y/n "
" I'm great thank you "
" have you two been getting closer "
" oh umm "

Jimin intertwined his hands with yours and Interrupted you.

" yes we have and it's great having y/n around you "

You looked at both your intertwined hands. You knew he was only putting on a show for his parents but you felt your heart race 1000 times faster. The food came and you guys had little talks here and there. You ate your food not knowing you had a little piece on the side of your mouth. He grabbed the napkin helping you wipe it off. There it goes again your heart racing at his little gentle touch.

" you two are just so adorable, aren't they honey "
" yes they are, jimin should feel lucky to have such a beautiful kind lady like y/n "

You smiled and blushed alittle, he looked at you in the eyes and smiled at you while lifting the back of your hand and pecking it.

" yes I am lucky "

You couldn't help but feel your face heat up quickly. You never really noticed but he had really beautiful sparkly eyes and he was absolutely beautiful. The dinner ended and it was time to go. Jimin parents went in their own car. Jimin held your hands until they completely left. He let go of your hand.