Chapter 4 " it begins "

You came home and laid down feeling a bit upset. It's not like he was ever going to like you but for some reason the more you got to be with him your feelings free for him. You later got a text from an unknown number.

" hey it's JIMIN, I had some important business to take care off "
" it's fine "

You really wished everything was done differently. You wished you would've have followed your parents that way you wouldn't be in this mess. The weddings date is already been settled.
1week before wedding
JIMIN POV
the wedding was in 1 week and I still haven't gotten myself to even tell Mandy that I was getting married. I didn't want to marry some girl who I hated and someone whom I wasn't in love with. I tried to tell Mandy a couple of times but I couldn't. I knew if I told her I would break her heart. Today I was supposed to meet up with y/n for our rehearsal. I came to y/n house to pick her up. She smiled at me and got in the car. I didn't even bother to try to start a conversation with her.

" look this wedding is in a week can you at least try to talk with me "
" I didn't even want this marriage, this was only done because of your auntie and uncle who only wants us for our money "

She stayed quiet not even looking at me. We arrived to the church where the wedding hall would be held. I see my mother smiling motioning us to come towards them. She grabbed a hold of my arm smiling and playing it off, I played along as well.

" my two love birds are here, shall we start "

We started the wedding rehearsal waiting for everyone to get ready. I stood at the alter while y/n went to the back. The music was played she walked towards me but all I could imagine was Mandy. I wish she was the one walking down this alter. We held hands looked at each and that was pretty much it. After hours of rehearsing we headed back.

" y/n why don't you join us for tea "
" oh it's fine "
" no I insist, jimin invite her "
" ohh uhh yeah, you should come "
" I guess I'll come "
" great "

We got in the limo and headed to our mansion. We went inside to have some tea together.

" so how many kids are we seeing here "
" mother, not now "
" ohh come on, I can't wait for a little mini jimim or y/n to run around "
" stop "
" Okay fine "

I looked over to see her chucking a little. After we all had some tea she was heading home. Our hands intertwined together playing it off for my mother.

" I'll see you two love birds "
" okay "
My mother finally left and I let out a breathe. I forgot our hand still intertwined together.
" JIMIN "
I turned around from the sudden voice.
" Mandy "
I looked at our still intertwined hands and pulled away. She started running away
" MANDY WAIT "
I chased after Mandy trying to catch up to her. I finally caught up to her pulling her arm stopping her.
" MANDY "
" WHO IS SHE "
" she's "
" who "
" my finance "
" what do you mean finance, I'm your finance are you cheating on me "
" no listen, I don't love her never "
" then why were you holding her hand "
" it's complicated "
" tell me the truth "
" were getting married in less than a week, but it was arranged marriage "
" WHAT "
" I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I just didn't know how too tell you "
" I HATE YOU "
" please I don't even love her, I promise after this whole wedding is over I'm going to divorce her "
" I don't believe you "
" please believe me I want to marry you not her "
" I can't believe you until I see it "
She left leaving me behind, I clenched my fists. I went back seeing her still waiting
" jimin, is everything alright "
" LEAVE NOW "
I screamed making her flinch from the sudden voice.
" what's wrong "
" because of you I broke her heart, I hate you and I hate this wedding leave get out of my face now "
I looked at her, seeing tears forming in her eyes
" I'm sorry, I told you I didn't want this to happen this way "
" then you go tell my mother that you didn't want this "
" I can't jimin "
" why because you want money from us so badly "
" NO BECAUSE IM GOING TO GO AWAY TO COLLEGE ONCE EVERYTHING IS SETTLED, I'm not doing it because I want money why do you look of me so low "
Her tears steaming down her eyes filling up her eyes, I kinda of felt a little bit bad.
Your POV
you turned around and started walking away. You walked to the park calling Taehyung.
PHONE CALL
" hey let's hang out "
" what's up y/n "
"  Nothing, I just miss you "
" alright, same place "
" YUP "
You waited for awhile before Taehyung showed up.
" hey it's been a while "
" IT has, now what do you want to do "
" Lets go bowling "
" okay "

We went bowling at a place near us and ordered pizza and played. It was so fun just hanging out with Taehyung. We laughed and just enjoy each other company. We played until it closed and left. We were walking next to each other when I felt his hand Intertwined with yours. You looked at your interviewed hands.
" Taehyung wha- "
" let's just hold hands for a bit "
You couldn't help but blush 50 shades of pink. You felt happy that you were holding hands with him after 3years of crushing on him. We came to this little bench and sat down.
" sooo, your wedding is next week "
" YUP "
" I'm sorry "
" why "
" that you had to marry that jerk "
" yeah me too "
He laughed a little giving you his boxy smile.
" y/n "
" yes "
He cupped your cheeks making you look at him.
" I wish I could've told you a long time ago "
You blinked and looked at him in the eyes.
" I wish you weren't marry that jerk so things would've been much easier "
He kept leaning in closer and closer to your face.
" can I kiss you "
You nodded and closed your eyes, you felt his lips on yours. So moist and fits perfect with your lips. But something was felt wrong but it also didn't. He pulled away looking at you for any sign of uncomfortableness
" shall we go home now "
He intertwined our hands again and walked you home. You got home closing the door placing your hand over your chest.
Wedding week day
Today was the wedding and you were still mad at jimin for what he said the other day. You were rushed to get your makeup and hair done. You had your makeup done while also getting your hair done.
" HURRY HURRY PEOPLE WE ONLY HAVE 20min "
Jimin mom walked in placing her hand on your shoulders
" you look beautiful "
" thank you "
" I'm so glad you two are getting married "
You gave her a weak smile not wanting her to know that you didn't want too. You got into your wedding dress and looked at your self.
" OKAY ITS TIME "
You stood behind the door with your uncle next to you. They played the song and as soon as the door opened you were walking down the aisle looking at jimin. He smiled but you knew it wasn't a real one but it still made you happy. The closer you got to the alter the nervous you got. Your uncle hugged you before handing you off to jimin. The person who did our wedding ceremony started. We exchanged our rings.
" you may now kiss the bride "
He looked at you as if he didn't want too. He leaned down and pecked your lips quickly before pulling away and smiling at everyone. That was the first kiss you two shared. Everyone was now heading to the reception. We all sat down while everyone said some words to the bride and groom. Jimin hands around your wrists the whole night. You felt secure but you knew it wasn't real. Someone handed you a cup of liquor but jimin grabbed it gulping it down.
" the bride must not drink, wouldn't want anything to happen "
" what a loving husband you are "
After hours of getting to know everyone and meeting people it was over. You both headed towards his house and the maids grabbed all your belongings. They brought it too jimin room who you will be sharing with. You came inside and looked around seeing that the only colors were black white and grey. His room is as dull as his personality. He came in slamming the door.
" we need to go over some rules here "
" umm okay what kinds of rules "
" rule #1 don't touch anything that is mine
Rule #2 don't talk to me
Rule #3 sleep on the couch
Rule #4 don't snore while we are sleeping.
Lastly sign this "
He threw a paper at me while I looked at it. It read divorce papers you already felt your tears streaming down.
" what's this "
" can't you read "
" but why are you giving it too me "
" after 9months when your families dept is paid you and I must get a divorce, I need you to sign the divorce papers now "
" but jimin "
" now "
You looked at him while grabbing the pen and signed down your name.
" when this is over you just leave me and Mandy alone got it "
" got it "
" and don't tell my mother about this she'll freak if she finds out, promise "
" promise "
He grabbed the papers and putting it away in a locker. You couldn't believe he was serious about this. It broke your heart a little. You both just got married and he's already asking for a divorce. But then again you wouldn't blame him because he does have someone he loves and he was forced to marry you.
" you sleep on the couch tonight "
You grabbed your pillows and was about to leave but he stopped you.
" the couch in my room, not the one in the living room or else they'll get suspicious "
" of right "
You went to lay down on the couch, this is your life for the next 9months.