Chapter 9 " it's too late "

[ EDITING LATER ]

JIMIN POV
I was now angry feeling irritated. Mandy came over and sat next to me placing her hand on my arm.
" you okay "
" no "
" what was that you and y/n were talking about "
" it's nothing "
I was just mad that she told my mother about the contract. It was listed that this was suppose to be a secret kept. I was honestly starting to open up to her bit. I was slightly starting to like her more and more each day but seeing that she broke the promise not too tell I don't know if I couldn't trust her anymore. But I felt like I was being to hard on her and should've gave her a chance to speak but I was to angry.
Your POV
you came inside the car with your mother in law still upset.
" I'm sorry y/n that jimin is being like this to you "
" it's okay "
" it's not okay, he's my son and I raised him to be a respectful man to women but I don't know why he's being like this "
" I know but let's just give him some time to calm down "
" okay "
We came back home and your mother was feeling a bit dizzy from earlier so she went to bed. You came inside the empty shared room of jimins. You finally let all your tears out crying your heart out. You missed your mom and dad so much. You had a good 15min of cry fest before you stopped. You laid on jimins bed missing him a little. You took out your phone and looked at jimins number debating if you should text him. You typed down what you wanted to say but erase it after wards. You threw your phone on the couch not even wanting to look at it no more. You ended fall asleep without even noticing. You heard a car pull up and saw it was jimin. You felt scared and excited at the same time. He was coming up the stairs into the room. He opened the door seeing you but not caring much about you. He walked over to his closet and started packing his stuff.
" jimin what are you doing "
" leaving "
" wait please listen too me first "
" I don't want to hear it "
You grab a hold of his arm begging him to listen to you. Tears foaming up in your eyes making your vision foggy.
" please "
You whispered that part because of your tears. He finally stopped ruffling his clothes and around.
" fine talk "
" I'm sorry about what happened yesterday "
" why did you do it "
You didn't want to tell him your mother in law found it on accident and get your mother in law in trouble so you lied.
" I didn't mean to tell her okay, it just slipped "
He finally turned around to face you looking at you.
" I was starting to think you weren't so bad but after breaking this little promise we had I don't know if I can trust you "
" I know I didn't mean for it too happen like this "
" well it happened "
He grabbed his things leaving you behind. You needed time to yourself so you left for a walk alone. You feel the fresh cold air hitting your face. You really needed to clear your mind right now. You were walking in the little park near where Taehyung lived but you didn't want to bother him with your problem so you decided to just keep walking alone. You weren't looking where you were going and bumping into someone's shoulder
" sorry "
Was all you said before turning to walk away
" y/n, what are you doing out here "
" Taehyung, what are you doing out here "
" I was just going for a walk "
" oh me too "
" well now that your here lets walk together "
" okay "
" can I ask you something "
" sure "
" do you think I'm a bad person "
" of course not, why "
" I feel like I'm the bad guy right now "
" y/n if anything your the most nicest person I know "
You gave Taehyung a weak smile
" thanks "
" what's wrong "
" nothing I just feel a bit down that's all "
" what did he do "
" nothing, it was my fault this time and I'm pretty sure we aren't going to he married for long "
" y/n I know this isn't a time to say but listen to me okay "
" okay "
" I'm going away to New York for a while "
" WHAT "
" but listen, I want you to come with me "
Your eyes widen at the question he just asked.
" you want me to come with you "
" yes, I want to take you to start a better life somewhere else and because I'm going there for a job that will be good for me "
" I don't know Taehyung "
" well, if you ever change your mind just tell me I'll be leaving in two days "
You didn't know what to do, you can't just leave Jimin like this but at the same time you wanted to leave. You came home still thinking about the question. You sat down thinking long and hard about it.
Taehyung POV
I knew that wasn't a good time to ask y/n but I had to ask to her. I can't stand jimin treating her like this at all. It hurts me seeing y/n crying for someone like him. I was out for a bit about to go grab some food when I saw what looks like jimin with some girl. I balled my hand into a fists and walked over to him.
" you "
He looked at me for a while, which he seems to Remembered me
" what do you want "
" how could you always hurt y/n like this she's your wife "
" not for long "
" HOW COULD YOU, do you know she cried for you she's always do the best she can for you but you always seem to be hurting her "
" I did care for her until she ruined it "
" what do you mean "
Jimin looked at bit lost at what he just said as well.
" so leaving her alone coming back to your ex is caring for her "
" look I don't want to talk about this "
" well I'm just letting you know, I'm going to take her away from you very soon "
I bumped his shoulders before leaving him behind but stopping half away turning my head to the side alittle
" don't regret it when she's gone "
I left with the last of sentence of mine.
JIMIN POV
I felt jealous alittle bit when he said he was going to take her away but at the same time I didn't want to care.
" what was that earlier, saying you care about her "
" it was nothing "
" no Jimin, since when did you care so much about her "
" I don't okay "
" your lying "
" I'm not come one let's go "
I actually want lying when I said that, I did care about y/n a lot. I can't believe I'm saying this but I like her and I really want to be with her. She's always pop up to my mind and hearing what Taehyung said made me feel mad at myself for hurting her.
Your POV
You still kept thinking about Taehyung offer about leaving. You suddenly got a text from someone.
TEXT MESSAGE
" this is Mandy, we need to talk "
" okay "
Mandy suddenly texted you saying she needed to talk to you. You went to go meet her at the park. You found her sitting waiting for you.
" so what did you need to talk about "
" let me ask you first "
" do you love JIMIN "
" y-yes I do "
" there's something I've been holding in "
" what is that "
" I'm pregnant with jimin's child "
Your heart suddenly dropped you couldn't believe what you just heard
" your pregnant "
" yes and we decided not too tell anyone but I'm telling you because I think you needed to know "
You couldn't believe what was happening right now. Was this really happening right now.
" so if you love jimin you will leave us alone because I'm carrying his child and need him to help me "
Tears flowing down your eyes you felt so numb at this point.
" I'll leave "
" don't tell jimin about this "
" I won't "
You came back home and the news you just got mad you really numb on the inside. This was it, you were going to leave him. You picked up your phone and called Taehyung
" I'll come with you to New York "
You old your mother in law the situation and she agreed to let you go. You felt bad for leaving but you just can't stay here and face jimin any longer. You already started packing and was ready to leave tomorrow. You were heart broken but what can you do.
Jimin POV
I sat down thinking a lot about y/n, I really needed to talk to her. Mandy came and sat next to me kissing my neck but I pushed her away.
" I think I should go back home "
" what why "
" I really should go talk to my mother "
" I know your going because of y/n "
" it's not all because of y/n "
" I knew it you do care for her, so what do you like her now or love her "
" I'm sorry Mandy please forgive me "
I got up and headed out the door ready to talk things out with y/n. I came back home running upstairs to my room but I didn't see y/n.
" mom, where's y/n "
She didn't even look at me but she walked away crying.
" I'm sorry for what I did, please tell where y/n is "
My mother looked at me with anger eyes
" SHES GONE "
" WHAT DO YOU MEAN "
" she left JIMIN "
" WITH WHO "
" a friend "
I remembered Taehyung telling me saying he's was going to take y/n away.
" I'm very upset with you Jimin, I can't believe you would do this also about the contract I was the one who found it and came to you it wasn't y/n fault "
I couldn't believe y/n didn't tell me this she told me it was her.
" where is she "
" I don't know, but you must regret it don't you "
I had to find y/n and tell her how I feel everything was my fault. I hurt her made her cry and now she's gone and I'm only starting to realise now. I drove to the airport as fast as I can. I came inside looking for y/n. I had to tell her how I feel and that I was sorry. I ran around looking for her but I couldn't find her. I saw her and Taehyung walking through the entrance
" Y/N "
but I was too late she already went in and now she was gone forever. I realised to late and now she's gone

[ WOHOO okay thanks to everyone who is reading my book. Your kind comments makes me want to update everyday because I know the pain of having to wait for updates ]