Chapter 10 " i've found you "

[ EDITING LATER ]

JIMIN POV
I came back home but everything was over. I was too late to get y/n back and now she's gone. I will find her if that's what I have too do. I came up to my room looking around. I noticed a note on the table and picked it up.
" dear jimin,
I'm really sorry that your life didn't go as you wanted. I'm sorry I ruined everything for you and Mandy. I'll leave to give you and Mandy some space knowing you have to take care of her. I really wanted to tell you that I really appreciate everything you've done for me. I know you some good inside of you. I also really wanted to tell you that I love you "
Tears forming in my eyes, I never thought I would have so much effect towards y/n but she changed that. She was kind and caring but I was stupid to not have noticed sooner. I will look for y/n go as long as I have to. I need too tell her how I feel
4years later
It's been 4years without y/n and it's been lonely. New Years was just two days away and that just means another year without y/n. I wished every year that I would find out where she is. Me and Mandy still keep in contact. I told her I just wanted us to be friends from now on because I knew that I loved y/n. She doesn't like that fact that I told her that she sometimes still tries to convince me to be with her but I can't. I was packing my things because I was leaving for a business trip to New York for a month. I finished packing my things nicely in my suitcase. I grabbed me passport and ticket before heading out. I went inside the car having our driver drive me there. I kissed my mother on the cheek goodbye before getting inside. We Finally arrived at the airport seeing all my assistants waiting for me. They carried my suit case inside for me. I got myself checked in and was getting to board the plan. I got into the first class seats and sat down. My assistant sitting next to me reading off the things that has to be done. I stopped him from talking because I really don't want to hear it anymore.
" stop, ill look at it later I just want to rest right now "
" yes sir "
This was going to be a very long flight. I got a text from the company that we would we working with.
TEXT MESSAGE
" hello, this is Mr. Lee we are very glad to be working with STARZ company thank you for taking time to flight out to work with us, we are very excited to see what plans you guys have "
" thank you for having us to work with MAZE company "
[ I just made up the company names lol ]
The flight is going to be 14hour flight and I can't wait to get off already.
The 14hours flight made me feel a little bit sick. But it was time to get off the plane. The plane landed and New York is filled with so many lights everywhere. My assistant they grabbed my luggage while I go out of the plane. We arrived and there were people here to pick us up.
" are you Mr. Park "
" yes "
He stuck his hand out for me to shake his hand.
" welcome to New York, I'm Kim seokjin or Jin I work with MAZE company "
" nice to meet you "
" follow me to the car "
I went inside the car with my assistant putting my stuff in the car. He drove us to the hotel where we will be staying at. It's near the company it's easier.
" this is New York's finest 5star hotel "
We grabbed our suitcase and went inside for check in.
" this where we part, but we'll be glad to see you tomorrow Mr. Park "
" thank you for driving and having us to work with you guys "
He bowed to me before leaving. We went to our room hotel, I'll be staying in my own while my assistant stays in his own.
" sir, would you like something to eat it's been a while "
" no, you can go rest im going to go get settled in "
" yes sir "
I went inside my hotel room opening the curtains seeing all the lights in New York. Y/n suddenly came to my mind she would've loved it here.
Your POV
you have been living here in New York for 4years now. You loved it here it was perfect. You work in a company MAZE company and it was great the people were great. I live in my own apartment Taehyung suggested we live together but I wanted my own privacy. I don't live far from him just 5min away. He owns his own art studio. He's really into art and wishes to be an artist that people know. You were getting ready to go to work. You got in your car and headed towards work. You worked in the writing department which you write the articles. Your company was collaborating with a company and you were to all meet them today. You tried looking your best and presentable. You scanned your work ID and went to your department. You came to where you sat in desk but remembering you forgot to print out the articles and went to the printer room.
JIMIN POV
I came in and met the owner of the MAZE company. We went to each department to greet everyone. The last stop was the writing department. I came in everyone standing up looking at me.
" Everyone this is Mr. Park from STARZ company who we are working with and I want everyone to have the same respect for him "
I lifted up my hand greeting everyone before leaving. I was walking out when someone came past me and I turned my head to look. She didn't look at me but she looked so familiar.
" excuses Mr. Lee who is that lady over there "
" oh that's y/n she works in our writing department "
Hearing the name shocked me a bit but I wasn't sure if that was her. After going around the company. I decided to go back to the writing department. I stood by the door looking through the glass door. I spotted her and that was
" Y/N "
My tears steaming down my face a bit.
" I finally found her "
My only concern is how am I going to talk to her. My heart was racing so quickly the minute I saw y/n. I came back to the lobby thinking about how I should go up to her. I saw her coming out of the elevator and hid behind the wall so she doesn't see me. I kinda of followed her a bit because I want too see what she was doing. She got in her and car and so I did I. I followed her but only because I wanted to know what have she been up to all these years. She came to this art studio. I parked a little bit away to where I am still spot her. I rolled my window down a bit I saw a brown hair man walking up to her. It was Taehyung the man who took my y/n away from me. I clenched my fists when they hugged I was about to open the car door but stopped myself. I remembered she isn't mine anymore. I drove back to the hotel and laid down thinking about her.
" I finally found you, but I still can't have you for myself "
I placed my hand on my forehead closing my eyes when I heard a knock. I opened it seeing my assistant.
" sir, a letter from STARZ company came for you "
I grabbed the note reading it
" dear Mr. Park we are having a New Years party and we would like to invite you to the New Years party tonight "
" I don't want to go "
" but sure if you don't go, they would make it seem like you don't like them "
" ugh fine I guess I'll go "
New Years party
I attend the New Years party here, I talked to many people who I would be working with. But all that was on my mind was y/n I wondered if she came. I kept looking around but I spotted her but with Taehyung. She looked happy with him. I didn't like it at all I hated it. I chugged down my last shot of liquor before walking away. Taehyung walked away for a bit and she was alone. I started walking slowly towards her my heart racing event faster the closer I got to her. The light suddenly went out and it was dark . I saw Taehyung trying to get towards y/n but it was dark.
Your POV
I heard everyone counting down from 5.
" 5,4,3,2,1 HAPPY NEWYEARS "
The fireworks went off in the sky. You felt someone hold your hand and You figured it was Taehyung. You smiled while making a wish. You wished that you would be able to see jimin once more even just for a sec. You turned to look at him but it was kinda of dark so You couldn't see him clearly.
" happy New Years Taehyung, thanks for always being by my side "
You tipped toed and cupped his cheeks and kissed his soft lips. He pulled you closer responding back to the kiss. You were a bit surprised but didn't mind. You pulled away while smiling at him.

[ UHMMMM. Suspicious next update will be Friday ☺️ ]