Chapter 11 " Secret kiss "

[ EDITING LATER ]

JIMIN POV
I saw y/n standing alone when the lights turned off. I saw Taehyung going to her but the lights went off before he could approach her. I used the little lighting from the windows to get to y/n. I stood next to her looking at her side profile. She hasn't changed that much she still looks as beautiful as the day I married her. The fireworks went on and I suddenly went in to hold her hands. 
" happy New Years Taehyung, thanks for always being by my side "
I felt a little hurt when she said Taehyung name. She turned to cup my cheeks and thank goodness the fireworks ended so it was dark and she couldn't see me. She tiptoed and kissed me. I knew I shouldn't have taken advantage of her but this is the second time we ever shared a kiss if you count the one at our wedding. I loved her lips on Mine it felt so perfect. I pulled her closer and responded back to the kiss. I held her by the waists. She pulled away and before the lights came on I walked away quickly. I didn't want her too see me just yet and I knew she would be disappointed if she found out it was me and not Taehyung.
Your POV
the lights came on and Taehyung disappeared so quickly. I was looking for him but I couldn't find him.
" y/n "
" Taehyung where did you go "
" sorry I lost you in the crowd, anyways let's go she some fun "
He seems so calm about the kiss you two just shared. You grabbed his arm yanking him back.
" wait, why are you so calm "
" what do you mean "
" don't you remember what just happened "
" ohh the fireworks, yeah I saw it was nice "
" wait no, that's not it "
" what is it then "
" you really don't remember " 
" come on y/n let's no let this ruin our New Years let's go dance "
He dragged you to the dance floor, but you were alittle upset he acted like nothing happened when you basically just kissed him.
" I really need a drink "
" okay let's go "
We went the the little mini bar and I Gulped down a shot of liquor. The burning in my throat hurt but it didn't really matter to you right now.
" why are you drinking so much "
" I don't I guess I really just want to get drunk tonight "
" calm down, we still have Work tomorrow "
" fine "
You gulped one more before stopping. Everyone was getting ready to leave and the alcohol is starting to make you feel buzz. You were sitting while waiting for Taehyung day goodbye to his friends. You looked ahead of you seeing someone who looked kinda of like jimin. You opened your eyes a little bit more trying to focus on the man. You didn't know if you ate hallucinating or if it was the Judy the alcohol kicking in. You looked more and it looked just like jimin. He started walking away and you try running up to him but you bumped into someone.
" ohh ma'am are you okay "
You got up and looked to see but he was gone.
" are you okay miss "
" yeah I'm fine "
You walked back seeing Taehyung waiting for you.
" come on let's go home "
" okay "
You went inside his car but stopped him before he turned his car on.
" do you really not remember what happened after the count down "
" no "
" were you standing next to me during the count down "
" actually no, I was trying too get to you but the lights went out and I lost you in the crowd "
" then who did I kiss "
" what "
" ohh nothing forget everything I just said "
" wait you just said ki- "
" nope, I said kick "
[ lol okay idk what I'm doing ]
" are you sure "
" yeah I'm sure "
" okay then shall we go home now "
" yup "
The whole time I kept thinking about who I kissed. His lips were soft and tasted like cherry lip balm and a slight from the alcohol. You touched your lips thinking hard about who it was. But somehow when you kissed those lips it felt like you kissed them before and you actually felt a connection. But the only person you ever kissed was jimin. But he wouldn't show up to this party. You were so into your thinking that you didn't realize you were home
" I'll walk you inside " 
I had to test it out too see if was true.
" happy New Years y/n, good night "
" wait "
He turned around and you went in and kissed his lips. His eyes widen
" what was that for "
" thanks for always being here "
" I'm glad you are still here with me "
He smiled at you before you stepped inside your own apartment. You touched your lips and his kiss was different from the other one. Your new mission is to find out who was the person you kissed. You kicked your shoes off and went to bed and didn't even bother showering. The next morning you woke up taking a shower and doing your regular morning routine. You still had the person stuck in your mind. You drive yourself to work and went inside. You scanned your card in and went to your department. You sat down at your desk before your bosscame in.
" y/n "
Your stood up and greeted your boss
" good morning Mr. Lee "
" this is for you "
He handed you a lunchbox which had all your favourite foods in it.
" what's this "
" the CEO of STARZ company asked to bring this to you "
" well please tell him thanks for me please "
" of course "
You sat down and opened it looking at it. One of the girl from the cubical next to you rolled her chair next to you.
" hey what's your relationship with the CEO from STARZ "
" I don't know myself either, I have never even met the CEO of STARZ "
" really he came in the other day to introduce himself "
" I was out printing papers "
" well he's really handsome and such a good body "
" what's his name "
" we just call him Mr. Park "
" but better fell lucky to receive that because all the girls here have been going crazy for Mr. CEO, he quite popular with the ladies here "
Hearing that made you feel interested into getting to know him. But why would he send you a lunchbox randomly for. You went out to go grab some more papers from the cabinets in the printing room. There was a really tall handsome man inside.
" hey it's you "
" huh are you talking to me "
" yeah, your miss clumsy "
" excuses me "
" your the miss that bumped into me at the party "
" oh, right sorry about that I was alittle but buzz "
He chuckled at you and this guy was seriously handsome. He was tall easy to talk too and really well built.
" it's okay, but I didn't know you work in this department "
" yeah, I guess I'm just not that social "
" well, I'm yook sungjae "
" I'm Y/F/L "
" nice too meet you y/n "
" nice too meet you too "
" so which department do you work in "
" I work in the writing department "
" that's sounds awesome "
" awesome ? "
" because I work in the editing department which I'll be seeing you more often "
He winked at you before leaving and that made you blush. He seriously handsome you've never met anyone as flirty as him. You got your papers and was going to head back to the office.
" y/n "
Your boss calling you to come in his office. You walked back to his office
" I have too talk to you "
" alright "
" so you heard about us working with STARZ company right "
" yes I did "
" well we have the CEO of STARZ company and he is allow to pick one of our workers to assist him for a while and he chose you "
" what me, why me "
" that I don't know, but the pay will be bumped up and if you want you can do it but if you don't want too you don't have too "
If it's bumping up your pay check that would be great, besides you really wanted to meet him anyways and thank him for the lunchbox.
" I'll do it "
" great, after the meeting go up to meet him and introduce yourself to him "
" I will for sure do that, thank you Mr. Lee "
You excited his office and went back to your own desk. After about and hour the meeting was over and you were suppose to go meet your new boss for the month. You were a bit nervous of how he will act to you. You were standing outside your department pacing back and fourth.
" what's the matter "
You looked too see sungjae looking at you.
" I'm just nervous "
" why "
" because I'm meeting the CEO of the STARZ company today and I guess he chose me to be his new assistant "
" if I was him I would have chose you as well "
You blushed and this guy was really flirtatious.
" I'm just afraid he won't like me or he'll hate me "
" what's there not too like, your cute and hard working "
" did you just say I was cute "
" yup "
" okay that makes me feel a bit better "
" hurry, you should go now "
" alright "
You took the elevator and the closer it got the more nervous you got. You got to the front of the door and knocked.
" come in "
You opened the door slowly and walked inside.
" I'm y/n the person your hired "
You still had your head down waiting for his response. He turned around to face you but you still didn't look.
" I'm Mr. Park or park jimin "
That name brought back so many memories.
" hello Mr. Park "
You bowed to him before actually facing him. Your eyes widen your heart beat racing at fast pace. You couldn't believe who was standing in front of your right now. He gave you a smile
" jimin "

[ OUHH more too come later, sorry about the late update yesterday, my phone was acting up and I couldn't post it yesterday but don't worry I'll still post one tomorrow ]