Chapter 14 " it's been a lie "

[ EDITING LATER ]

" long time no see "
" Mandy "
" so this is where you've been for the past four years "
" yeah I guess "
" so how's it been "
" it's been great "
" well me and jimin are doing great as well especially with our child "
" that's great to hear, but I should really get back to work "
" alright "
You closed the door and bad memories were flowing through your mind right now.
JIMIN POV
I went to a meeting with the other staff and my staff to discuss our plan. The meeting was about 30min long. I got a message from my assistant saying I had a visitor and there waiting for me in my office. I made a confused face because I really wasn't expecting anybody. I started walking to my office but I saw y/n and that sungjae guy or whatever. I felt the jealously take over me. I order for my assistant to call for y/n to come to my office. I headed off to my office opening the door.
" missed me "
" what are you doing here, why are you here "
" what you didn't miss me "
" it's just I wasn't expecting you and you should've called first "
" I wanted to surprise you "
I heard a light knock on my door
" come in "
Y/n peeking her head inside and I motioned for her to come inside.
" you called for me Mr. Park "
" yes "
" wait why is she calling you Mr. Park "
" she's my work personal assistant "
" oh I see "
" well if there nothing you need I'll be leaving now "
" wait "
" I actually need you to come to the printing room with me please "
I handed a stack of papers to y/n
" alright "
" wait, you can leave I'll go with jimin myself "
" it's okay Mandy, you can stay here she's my assistant anyways "
" well I went to spend some time with you "
Mandy walked over to y/n and took the stack of papers.
" it's okay we'll both do it "
" alright, I'll be leaving then "
She left and I was going to stop her but Mandy grabbed my arm.
" come on let's go "
" I actually have some things to do here, why don't you go ahead "
She dropped the papers on the ground.
" do you really still not see my love for you "
" please not here "
" no, why do you still love that girl she left you without a good reason and I've been here to take care of you "
" I don't want too talk about it "
She grabbed the picture of my and y/n off my desk. I tried grabbing it from her
" I can't believe you still have this old picture on your desk "
" give that back "
" you must really love her to still have this picture on your desk "
" just give it back to me "
She tossed the picture frame on my desk. I grabbed it putting it up again on my desk.
" do you not love me no more "
" I'm sorry "
" if it wasn't for her, we would've been happy together until she came into the picture and ruined everything you and me had "
" I'm sorry it turned out like this I wasn't planning for it to be like this at all "
" whatever "
She left my office slamming my door shut. I sat down my chair putting my head back running my hand through my face feeling frustrated.
Your POV
Work was ending and everybody already all left. You rubbed the back of your neck massaging it a bit. You turned off my computer grabbing my purse about to head out
" y/n "
You heard someone calling your name. You turned around to see that it was only jimin making you feel a bit less tense.
" why are you still here "
" I should be asking you the same question "
" I'm just here finishing some work "
" well I stayed back to wait for you "
" why "
" just in case "
" oh well you don't have to stay late next time just because of me "
You were going to but he stopped you again
" look about what happened earlier with Mandy I- "
" I get it, i understand you don't have to tell me "
" it's not what you think "
" well it doesn't matter anymore does it "
" wait "
" it's pretty late and the bus station are all closed at least let me give you a ride back "
" it's fine I'll take a taxi "
" but taking a taxi at this hour alone isn't safe for a lady "
" fine I guess I can use a ride "
" great let's go "
We walked to where his car was parked. You got inside, he was about to lean in and buckle your seat belt but you stopped him
" umm, I can do it myself "
" right "
He turned on his car and the ride was quiet and awkward. You typed in your address in his GPS. You finally arrived at your apartment. You opened the door but before closing it you peeked side a alittle.
" thanks for the ride "
" of course "
You closed the door and he decided to watch you walk inside. You finally Opened the door entering your little apartment. 
The next morning
You woke up looking at the clock on your Bedside table. You opened your eyes wider before realising you were late. You got up quickly getting ready to go to work. You tried catching a cab but catching a cab in new York is hard then it looks. Your car was in the shop right now so you had to take a cab. You finally got one and hopped in telling him where your destination. You arrived to work and quickly running inside. You scanned in your card. You sigh out of relief that you still had 5min to spare. You walked into your department and started working. You worked for 3hours straight. You rubbed the back of your neck. Your stomach started to growl, you skipped breakfast this morning because you were late. You got an email from jimin saying he needed you to go to his office. You took a deep breathe before getting out of your chair and going to his office. You came in seeing him sitting in his desk
" you called "
" umm, can you help me make copies of these "
" sure "
You stomach started to growl again. You held onto your stomach to stop it from growing. You looked over your shoulders a bit seeing him chuckle and smiling at you.
" I'm guessing someone skipped breakfast "
" sorry, I was a bit late and didn't get a chance to eat "
" well lets go eat lunch "
" I'm okay "
Your stomach growled again making your face all bright red from embarrassment.
" come on, I give you permission to take an early lunch "
" it's okay really "
" stop being so stubborn "
He grabbed your wrists making you feel all tingly from his gentle touch. The door opened and Mandy came in. She looked straight down to jimin's hand on my wrists. You pulled your wrists away from jimins hold.
" what's this "
" sorry please excuse me "
You quickly walked out of the jimins office to avoid the awkward situation. You went back to your desk and placed your hand over your chest. You later saw Mandy coming the department. She walked towards me looking at me.
" let's talk "
" okay "
You followed her outside to the back of the building.
" why are you tampering with jimin again "
" I wasn't, it was a misunderstanding "
" you know he has a child with me already why do you keep trying to mess with him "
" I know, but I'm serious I wasn't trying to do anything "
" this is my last warning to you "
" yes "
She left while you stayed outside. This was happening, this is what you wanted to avoid. You moved out here to start a new life but here you are right back where you started. You really didn't know what else to do. Avoiding jimin was hard because he's working here in the same building and you are working for him. You came back inside going to your desk.
You got a text from Taehyung saying he wanted to have dinner tonight. You Really just needed to hang out with Taehyung tonight and a dinner sounded great. The day was ending you stepped out of your department.
You came outside trying to get a cab home. You finally got a cab and you kept having flashback to Mandy telling you to stay away from jimin. You were actually were going to start opening up to jimin but because Mandy came I can't anymore. You came to your apartment seeing Taehyung waiting for you.
" okay, I got reservation at a good restaurant "
" great just let me change and we'll go "
You went too the restaurant just chatting with him and this really made you fell much better.
" y/n "
" can I ask you something "
" sure "
" do you love me "
" of course I do what kind of question is that "
" no, I meant as in you love love me "
" of course I love love you "
" as in someone you can marry "
" that depends "
" can I ask you another question "
" do you still love him "
You stayed quiet not wanting to answer him.
" I don't know "
" I have something to tell you "
" what "
" remember that one night jimin took you home "
" wait how you know he took me home "
" because I actually talked to him that day after he dropped you off I was just on my way too see you but I bumped into him "
FLASHBACK
Taehyung: " what are you doing here "
Jimin: " I'm just here to drop y/n home "
Teahyung was about to walk away from jimin
Jimin: " wait "
Taehyung: " what "
Jimin: " is y/n happy "
Taehyung: " well to be honest with you not so much "
Jimin: " well how do I get her to be happy again "
Taehyung: " that's a question you should ask yourself "
Jimin: " but she even listen to me and I'm pretty sue she doesn't love me anymore "
Taehyung: " look, I don't really like you that much but I love y/n and she's like a good friend to me and I hate seeing her upset but I know she still loves you a lot "
Jimin: " how do you know "
Taehyung: " she kept the picture of you and her for this long and she has not made an effort to try and get into seeing someone again "
Jimin: " then why don't she tell me "
Taehyung: " well you did hurt her a lot and she probably just doesn't know how to tell you just Give her some time "
Jimin: " thanks your actually not that bad "
END OF flash back
" I can't believe I'm saying this but, you should talk to him "
" I can't Taehyung "
" why not "
" he has a child "
" what "
" he has a child with Mandy, and I can't just take him away "
You spent the rest of the night with Taehyung talking. It was started getting late, Taehyung dropped you back home. You came home and all that was on your mind was what Taehyung told you. You didn't understand why jimin kept acting like this when he has a child. The next morning you came into work trying to avoid Mandy and Jimin all day. You could see jimin trying all he can to talk to you but Mandy was by his side all day.
JIMIN POV
y/n kept avoiding me all day, I tried calling her in my office but when she came she would not look at me. Mandy was stuck by my side all day and I was getting quit annoyed. Finally after hours of working the day was ending Mandy left first and I was a bit relieved she left first. I looked outside the window and it started raining. I came outside seeing y/n waiting. I walked over opening my umbrella placing it over her. She turned around too look at me.
" thanks "
" wait, I want to talk please "
" I'm sorry but I really have to go "
" I want to know why "
" why what "
" why did you leave without giving me a reason "
" you should already know "
" I don't know "
" I have to go "
I grabbed her arm making her look at me
" tell me why "
She moved away from me
" I shouldn't have to tell you "
" is it because I didn't love you "
" I don't want to talk about it "
" just tell me "
" its because you have a child and you didn't tell me "
" what are you talking about "
" you have to stop trying to get me back, I don't want anything bad too happen you need to take care of your child and Mandy "
" wait what child  "
" don't act like that jimin "
Y/n left and I was still a bit confused about what she just said. I took out my phone calling Mandy clenching my fist.
PHONE CALL
" jimin oppa, where are you "
" we need to talk right now "

[ OUHHH CLIFF HANGER!!
So I'm cutting this story off alittle short. There's probably like going to be 2 to 3 chapters left I appreciate everyone who has been Reading my stories ]