Chapter 13 " give me an answer "

[ EDITING LATER, also if you listen to that song " DREAMING " by Han Hee Jung that's the song from " WEIGHTLIFTING FAIRY " where are my " weightlifting fairy FANS " lol anyways it really sets the mood to this chapter LOLOL ]

Your POV
" she's my wife "
" WHAT "
Sungjae: " your wife ? "
" no listen too me sungjae I'm not his wife "
" umm is everything okay "
Jimin: " no "
You yanked your hand away from jimin's hold.
" no you have everything all wrong, I don't know why he's saying that "
Sungjae: " I'll see you at work tomorrow y/n "
" wait please don't misunderstood what he said "
" of course I won't, I'm just sensing some kind of issue but don't worry "
" I'm sorry "
" it's okay, I'll see you tomorrow "
He left and you made sure he completely left before you glared at jimin hitting his chest. He followed you out of the restaurant. He grab a hold of your arm.
" y/n wait "
" why did you do that "
" I'm sorry I don't know what came over me "
" I already told you that I don't care about you anymore "
" I've been looking for you for four years and I finally found and all I want is for us to work things out "
" well that's not going to work because I don't want too work things out, why are you even doing this you have Mandy "
" why do you keep bringing her up this is about you and me "
" because you hurt me a lot jimin, it never hear me out "
" well I am now "
" it's too late "
You were so angry that you didn't pay attention to the walk light turning red and almost walked off but jimin pulled you by the arm. He held you close you could feel his heart beat. You missed his sweet expensive cologne smell. His face nearly so close to yours. You have to admit you missed him like crazy but you Knew you couldn't go back to him because of Mandy and their child. You pulled away from him.
" t-thanks "
" y/n "
He came closer to you but you took a step back.
" please Jimin, I Just want to be alone "
" y/n , please give me an answer I want to know why you won't come back to me "
" you should already know "
You started walking off to find a cab. You finally got a cab and drove back home. You came to your apartment seeing Taehyung waiting for you by your door already.
" where have you been "
" sorry I went out for dinner with a friend "
" boy or girl "
" umm boy "
" yah, I already told you I don't like you around other guys "
" sorry "
" I can't stay mad at you "
He hugged you making you feel secure. 
" let's go inside "
You opened the door to your apartment, you both walking inside.
" so is everything okay, with that person who shall not be name "
" I mean it's okay "
" are you ever planning on going back with you know him "
" no "
Taehyung held your hand looking at you.
" I like you y/n, and I really want us to be together "
" I-i don't know what to say "
" don't you like me "
" of course I do but I just am not ready just yet "
" what are you waiting for, you already know you are going to spend your life here why wait "
" because Taehyung I got married once and that didn't go well, I just need a little more time "
He leaned in and kissed your forehead.
" I understand, I'll wait for you no matter how long it takes even if you ever decide to go back to him I'll wait for you even if it takes 20years "
" I'm so glad your in my life Taehyung "
" of course isn't everyone "
You chuckled and lightly pushing him a little.
" I haven't stopped by your art studio in a while I'll stop by tomorrow at lunch "
" great I'll see you tomorrow "
He kissed the top of your head before leaving. You laid on your couch and the flash back of you and Jimin being close came to your mind. Maybe if Mandy wasn't in the picture then you would've maybe gave him another chance but because they have a child I can't let that little child grow up without a father. You ended up falling asleep on the couch feeling aching in your back in the morning. You got dressed and came to work scanning your work ID. You waited for the elevator and somehow God seems to not like you as much because jimin was in the elevator as well. You walked in feeling the awkwardness.
" y/n "
But you interrupted him before he could speak.
" wait, please let's not do this here at work "
" okay "
The elevator opened and you stepped out feeling like you can breathe again.
" y/n "
" sungjae "
" hey are you okay "
" of course, also I'm sorry about yesterday "
" no it's fine, but do you and Mr. Park have some kind of relationship "
" of course not, I really didn't know why he did that "
" okay well, as long as everything "
" everything is just fine "
You walked into your department and started working. You later got a email from jimin asking you to come to his office. You got up and went to his office. You lightly knocked before he said to come in.
" is everything alright sir "
" yes, I just need you to organise these for me "
You took the crate out of his hand touching his hand alittle and you felt some kind of electricity between you two. You were about to leave but he stopped you
" wait, I want you to work on them in here "
" what "
" I set up a little area for you to work on it in here "
You started walking to the desk and started working. Every now and then he would sneak little glances to you. He really did look handsome working so hard with his blonde hair slicked back and those plump lips.
JIMIN POV
I sneaked in little glances towards y/n and even if that's all I can do it still makes me happy. I still keep thinking about that night at the New Years party. She still doesn't know that was me who she kissed. I really want to tell her but seeing that she is still upset with me I'll have to just wait. Sometimes I think about it and it makes me jealous that she is so close with Taehyung. I wish I could go back and changed everything. But what I'm still confused is why she left so suddenly. Usually she wouldn't leave without a good reason. I still want too know why she left me. I really want to try with everything I can to get her back. Someone came into my office telling me we have a meeting.
" excuses me sir but there's a meeting in 5min "
" I'll be right out "
" umm you can still work on the files until I come back "
" alright "
Your POV
Jimin left for a meeting so you were left in his office alone. You were working but decided to take a short break. You knew you shouldn't have but you started looking around his office. You came to where his desk was and something relent surprised you. It was the picture of you and him at your wedding. You couldn't help but let a tear drop from seeing it. He really still has the picture all this time. You touched the picture looking at it even though this was taken at a time where he didn't love you as much, you still felt happy he still had it. You were surprised he didn't have any pictures of Mandy or his child. You heard the door knob and quickly wiped your tears going back to sit down.
" is everything fine "
" yeah "
He looked at his watch on his wrist
" it's lunch now, you can go "
" okay thanks "
You left his office leaving against his door. You really were trying so hard not to love him but he makes it impossible for you. You left because you told Taehyung you would join him for lunch. You came to his art studio seeing him working on a painting.
" Hey "
He turned to face you his smile brighten up.
" you came "
" of course I didn't I say I would "
" well let's go have lunch "
" why don't we just order "
" okay "
Taehyung decided to order Chinese food for the both of us. We sat down eating the food. He started talking about his new painting but you zoned out a bit thinking about jimin and that picture.
" y/n, earth to y/n "
" huh ohh sorry "
" are you okay "
" yeah "
You spent you while lunch with Taehyung before going back to work. You drove back to work but that picture of you and him still was on your mind. How he still had it for so long. You came back to work someone bumping into your shoulders a bit.
" watch where your going "
" sorry ma'am "
She turned around before you can even look at her face. She looked like a rich person. She had nice body for sure. You ignored it and went back to your department. You are to your desk but forgot you had to give jimin the plan. You grabbed the folder before heading to his office. You opened the door seeing a woman standing by his desk looking outside the window. She looked like that same lady you accidentally bumped into earlier.
" umm, I don't think your suppose to be in here "
She turned around facing you, your eyes widen at the sight of her
" long time no see "