Chapter 5 " little by little "

[ EDITING will be done later ]

You woke up feeling pain and aching on your back from the uncomfortable couch. You woke hearing the shower running. You went to where to you had placed your suit case. You opened it taking out some clothes. You grabbed your underwear and placed it under your towel. You went to the second bathroom and took a shower as well. Feeling the warm water on your body made you felt so refreshed. After you showered you wiped yourself and wrapped the towel around your body. The mirror fogged up from the steam from your shower. You wiped the mirror with your hands. You couldn't believe you are actually married to jimin. You grabbed your clean clothes and started getting dress. You looked for your undies but couldn't find it. You looked everywhere in the bathroom but it was no where to be seen. You probably dropped it while coming to the bathroom. You panicked a bit wondering how you are going to walk out to get your underwear. You opened the door quietly and peeked before opening it. You were about to walk out but someone handed you your underwear. You saw jimin holding it as if it was dirty. You felt really embarrassed
" I'm guessing this is what your looking for "
You quickly grabbed it turning around not facing him.
" don't leave your dirty undergarments laying around my room "
" it's not dirty and it was an accident "
" well whatever it is, I don't want too see your stuff laying around my room "
You went inside the bathroom feeling your face heated from embarrassment. You quickly got dressed coming out of the bathroom. You looked around but jimin was no where to be found. He must have went to work. You came to the living room and looked around the big mansion. It was was a huge house with only 6 people living here. Everyone must have must have went out to work. You kinda missed your job at the cafe. You felt so alone here and so bored like there's nothing to do. Hours later jimin came home throwing his things on the couch massing his temple. You came to check on him.
" are you okay "
" I'm fine "
" do you need anything "
" no "
" are you sure "
" I ALREADY SAID NO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE "
You jumped from the sudden scream and slowly walked away. You don't know how long you can endure this for 9months. Your mother in law walking in seeing you and jimin.
" I have a dinner date plan for you two "
Jimin: " mother how many dinner dates are you going to prepare were already married "
" I'm your mother I can do whatever I want, now go get ready "
You both went inside his room.
" I'm sorry jimin "
" look I don't want to do on this dinner date, I already have things planned for me and Mandy "
You really didn't like the fact that he still hung around his girlfriend so much. You two were already married and you really didn't want him to keep doing that.
" h-hey jimin "
" what "
" I don't mean to be rude and all but can you not meet with Mandy so often because I don't want your parents to be suspicious and everyone already knows your married "
He chuckled while looking at you and kept coming closer. Your back hit the wall and he trapped you
" you want me to stop seeing my girlfriend "
" I didn't mean it like that "
" just to remind Mandy was my girlfriend and lover first but you are just someone I barely met and am now married too and you except me to love you "
" no it's not that I ju- "
" no, I don't want to hear anymore I already hate you more than I already do "
He pulled away and walked out of the room. You slide down from the wall feeling your tears stream down your face. You couldn't wait for this 9months to be over with. You decided to just go and get ready for the dinner date. Jimin decided to just drive us both instead of taking the limo. You the care ride was quiet and really awkward. He stopped in front of the restaurant. He was about to get out but you stopped him.
" you don't have to stay "
" what do you mean "
" you can leave, I know you really wanted to go see Mandy today and don't worry about me I'll just stay here and when your done just come get me and we'll go home together "
He didn't say anything but just looked at your before leaving. You were left alone in the cold winter night. You ate the dinner alone but felt bored and went to the little park near the restaurant. You watched the kids played with their parents and that made you miss your parents a lot. You were walking when you saw jimin and Mandy together. You walked past them and jimin looked at your once before returning back to Mandy. Mandy turning back to give you a nasty glare. You kept walking when someone stopped you and it was Mandy.
" your y/n right "
" that's me "
" well I have something too say to you "
" okay "
" I want you to know that I'm his girlfriend and I am going to marry him after he divorce you, someone like you don't deserve him and I know you just want him for his money "
" I'm not here for his money at all and I wished that your would leave me alone "
" don't you even try any sneaky moves "
She left and you hated everything and wished for this to just all go away. You missed Taehyung but he was away for a trip. You felt so alone at the moment. It was a bit cold and you didn't have your jacket. Jimin texted you where you had went. You went back to where you said you would meet him. You got in the warm car feeling a bit better. You sneezed once and sniffed.
" are you sick "
" no, I'm fine "
You sneezed again and coughed once.
" your sick "
" no I'm not "
He pulled at a small little little pharmacy.
" wait here "
He left and came back throwing a small brown paper bag on your lap. You opened seeing medicine
" take it "
" thanks "
" don't think I did it because I feel bad I just don't want my mother getting mad "
" of course "
You took one of the pill opening one of the bottle of water Jimin had bought you. You guys arrived home and everyone seem to have fallen asleep. You both went to his room and you went straight to the couch.
JIMIN POV
I did felt a little bit bad that I'm the reason she's sick. We came home and she went to the couch and went straight to sleep. I washed up and went into my bed. I could hear her snoring because of her stuffy nose. I walked over to her seeing her burst into beads of sweat. I touched her forehead and she she burning up. I had no choice but to lift her up and let her sleep on my bed. I covered her with my blanket. I did fell a bit bad but it's like it was my fault she told me to go to Mandy. I slept on the couch today and I don't know how she could do it but this couch is so stiff. The next morning I woke up to pain in my back. It was aching and I almost couldn't even get up to go to work. I looked around seeing that y/n was still sleeping. I walked over to her and felt her head and it was still burning. I didn't know if I should go into work today with y/n in this condition. My mother will kill me if I leave y/n in this state. I decided to call in and take care of y/n. I went in the kitchen and asked the maid to make me some soup. I came back and y/n finally woke up.
" what time is it "
" it's 1 in the afternoon "
Her eyes widen and looked at the clock beside her.
" did I sleep for that long "
" yeah you were kinda sick, you should eat something I had the maids made some soup for you "
" thanks "
She looked down to see that she was in my bed. I coughed once looking at her
" umm this is the only time I'm allowing you to sleep on my bed because you are sick "
She smiled at me before eating her soup.
Your POV
You felt a bit happy that you were in PARK JIMIN bed. You ate the soup feeling happy. You looked at jimin who was sitting down on the chair.
" why didn't you go into work today "
" uhh "
" is it because of me "
" yeah but only because if had left you like this my mother would have killed me "
" right, thanks anyways "
You laid down and suddenly got a call. You read the name and it said Taehyung. You really didn't want to pick up the phone call now because Jimin is right next to you. You decided to just text him
" hey Taehyung sorry I couldn't pick up your call "
" HEY, I'm back let's hang out "
" sure, but I'm alittle bit sick "
" is my baby okay "
" gosh Taehyung, I'm a grown woman of course I'm okay lol "
" lol just making sure "
" so I'll see you later if I feel any better "
" alright "
You laid in bed and you were starting to feel a bit better. You got up to go take a shower and got dressed.
" umm jimin, I'm feeling a bit better now and a friend of mine just came back from a trip and wants to hang out "
" alright whatever go "
" okay thanks "
He didn't seem to care that much that you were going. You left the house and went to find Taehyung at a small little cafe. He gave you the biggest smile ever and you really missed that.
" TAEHYUNG "
" Y/N "
He hugged you tightly and it felt nice to have him hug you again.
" so how was the trip "
" it was great and I had fun "
" that's good "
" so how you and your little husband "
" I don't know exactly one minutes he's caring the other he's a jerk again "
" I still can't believe you married him and have to stay with him forever "
" well not exactly "
" what do you mean "
" well, we have this contract and I'm only marrying him for the next nine months until we get our dept paid "
" WHAT HOW COULD HE "
You tried claiming Taehyung down because people were staring.
" clam down "
" I can't how can this loser be such a jerk "
" it's okay Taehyung, I know he really wants to marry his girlfriend anyways "
" he doesn't deserve you at all, why don't you just leave him now "
" I can't "
" I can't believe him "
" okay this is obviously upsetting let's talk about something else "
"
You spent the whole day with Taehyung and you felt so much better. You came back home with your mother in law hugging you
" I heard my little daughter in law was feeling sick "
" I'm feeling fine now "
" that's great, because I asked jimin to take you shopping because you have been living here for a week now and I noticed you don't have much clothes "
" oh no I'm fine really "
" no, I already planned this "
Jimin walked into the living room
" Jimin "
" what "
" I want you too take y/n shopping for new clothes "
" what but I had plans "
" we'll cancel that plan because she is your wife and more important "
" but mother "
" no buts now go "
" look it's okay he doesn't have to take me "
" no I'm the mother now you both go now "
She got rushed out of the house. You looked at jimin with an apologetic look.
" you planned this didn't you "
" no I didn't I swear "
" my plans with Mandy is ruined "
" umm you don't have to go, I'll go myself "
You were about to get out of the car but he grabbed your wrists stopping you.
" look, my mother will send out people to look out after us and because you are still recovering from your sickness I'll go just this time "
You smiled and sat back down feeling happy as ever. You two went to the mall and you tried on a whole bunch of stuff but jimin kept saying no. You tried on this really pretty top and pants and walked out of the dressing room.
JIMIN POV
I spent this whole day with y/n and to be honest it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I waited for her to try on the clothes and she walked out looking at me. I kept my eyes on we and she actually look really nice like that.
" what do you think "
I didn't noticed I was staring for a while before she got my attention.
" it's fine "
" do you like it "
" yeah yeah yeah whatever just get that one "
I quickly got up and came out and I could fell my face heating up.

[ this fanfic will only be a 10 part or maybe alittle more ]