Chapter 16 " our new chapter begins "

[ EDITING LATER ]
Sorry for the mistakes

Your POV
" YAH PARK JIMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING "
Jimin started walking to the middle of the street. You couldn't see jimin well because the amour of rain that was making your vision blurry.
" I'm doing what you, going away forever "
Jimin closed his eyes the car getting closer to him. My heart racing you took this chance to run over and luckily you grabbed him by the arm before anything could happen. You pulled him alittle to hard making him fall on top of you.
" ARE YOU CRAZY YOU ALMOST DIED "
" why did you do that, you wouldn't have carried if I died "
" SHUT UP YOU IDOIT, do you know how sad I would be how much regret I would have had if you had died I hate you so much for making me worry about you everyday "
You can see him smiling while still on top of you.
" why are you smiling at a time like this "
" because it's makes me happy that I worry you "
" shut up and get off of me "
He helped you by grabbing your hand and helping you up.
" don't you ever do that again "
" why not "
" because I said so "
" but you don't even want to listen to me so I guess instead I'll leave you alone "
He turned around about to walk away but this time you were going to be selfish and think about yourself and your happiness.
" PARK JIMIN "
He stopped listening to you
" I forgive you, please don't leave me "
He turned around smiling at you before running to you picking you up.
" what are doing put me down "
" I love you so much y/n "
You smiled looking into his eyes
" I love you to jimin "
He kissed your lips and these lips felt relent familiar with you. You closed your eyes melting into his kiss. You finally kissed him back feeling him smile into the little kissed you two had just shared. He put you down taking his soaked jacket off using it to cover the both of you. You guys ran to the closest bench with something covering you guys. You both sat down waiting for the rain to stop. You sat next to him, he grabbed your hand interwinding your hand with his kissing the back of your cold hand.
" I missed you a lot "
" I missed you a lot too "
You two sat down for about 10min before the rain finally stopped.
" should I take you home now "
" sure "
His hand still interwind with yours not letting go a bit. You smiled at the sight of seeing him hold your hand. We came to his car he opened the door for you. You got in while he around the car and got in. He came over to grab your seat belt buckling it for you. He stopped to look at you in your eyes. You could feel your heart race with just being this close to him.
" your so beautiful "
You felt your cheeks blush a 100 shades of pink. The ride was quiet but you just love being near Jimin. He pulled up in front of your apartment. You stepped out of his car and so did he.
" I'll walk you to your door "
" it's okay you don't have to "
" but I want to make sure you get there safe "
He held your hand again walking you to your door. You dug into your purse trying to grab your keys but you couldn't find them.
" what's wrong "
" I left my keys at work "
" umm do you want to come to my place "
" it's okay I'll call Taehyung he has the spare key to my apartment "
You took out your phone but he grabbed it out of your hand
" Jimin give that back "
" now that we are back together now there's some rules "
" what rules "
" no calling Taehyung for anything that would be your second choice always call me first "
" seriously Taehyung is like a best friend to me "
" still it's makes me jealous that you are calling him for help and it's makes me jealous that he has the spare keys to your apartment "
" it was only for emergency uses "
" I want you to get the keys from him tomorrow because it makes me feel worry that he has the spare key "
" really Jimin you can trust me "
" still "
" fine "
" good, now lets go to where I'm staying at "
You went back inside his car going to the hotel he was staying at. You both got inside his hotel and he's still the same clean freak. Maybe you should go shower first.
" but I don't have extra close "
He looked at you and walked to his closet grabbing one of his Tshirt, sweatpants, and boxer
" wear these for now "
" okay "
You got in the shower turning on the water feeling the warm water hit your face. You quickly showered because you knew Jimin also had to shower. You wore his Tshirt which was alittle but bigger and his sweat pants were also baggy on you. You stepped out of the shower. He smiled and kept looking at you, you quickly covered your chest because you weren't wearing a bra.
" why do you keep starring "
" because you look so cute in my clothes "
" hurry and shower please "
He finally went into the shower you Waited until he fully closed the door. You jumped on the bed from the happiness. You were wearing his clothes for the first time. You loved it it smells just like him. You felt so happy. You waited until he came out of the shower but he only had a towel wrapped around his waist. You quickly covered your eyes
" yah why aren't you wearing any clothes "
" I forgot my clothes "
" we'll hurry up "
You waited but you felt him crap up the bed. He removed your hand from your eyes but you kept your eyes closed.
" look at me "
" but your nude "
" ohh come on we both are eventually going to see each nude anyways, so why not start now "
" hurry up and get dress "
" fine "
He got off the bed and went to change. You finally opened your eyes
And he went to change. He came back out in a back Tshirt and grey sweats and with his damped sliver hair ( let's just say he still has that hair color )
You couldn't help but stare at his well built body.
" why are you starring at me now "
" I'm not "
He got on the bed and you were about to get out but he grabbed your wrist.
" what are you doing "
" sleeping on the couch "
" why "
" umm I don't know it's always been like that right "
" not tonight, tonight is different "
He pulled you to lay on the bed while he hovered you.
" well sleep together "
" together "
" isn't that what husband and wife do "
" but we aren't- "
" yes we still are according to the law "
You laughed at how cute and nerdy he was. He leaned down and kissed your lips. You responded back quickly. He pulled away stroking your hair.
" your kiss seems really familiar "
" how's that "
" okay this sounds crazy I kissed someone at the New Years party and I don't know who it was "
" well should I tell you "
" what do you mean "
" your looking at him "
Your eyes widen
" it was you "
" yup "
" but how "
" I saw you at that party I didn't say anything but when that moment of the fireworks I came to stand next to you and you mistook me for Taehyung "
" well I'm kinda of glad it was you "
" yeah me too "
" as long as you didn't kiss Taehyung "
" well umm "
" what "
" we sorta kissed already "
He got off you and got off the bed
" where you going "
" to find Mandy "
" yah PARK JIMIN "
" I'm just kidding I love you and only you "
He came back hugging you kissing your cheeks.
" but don't you ever kiss him again "
" of course "
" it makes me jealous and upset knowing you kissed someone else that is not me "
" of course I won't "
" Jimin what about Mandy "
" don't worry about her it's about you and me right now "
You both laid down while he held you close to him. You would smell his fresh scent. You can't believe you are sleeping on the same bed as PARK freaking JIMIN. This what you have dreamed of for so long. You closed your eyes snuggling in closer to him. He kissed the top of your head before you both fell asleep. The next morning you both woke up. He was still asleep. You looked at his sleeping figure. He looked so beautiful while sleeping.
" your awake "
He suddenly woke up making you startled a little bit.
" yeah "
He pulled you in closer not wanting to Let go.
" we still have work "
" just 5more minutes "
" were going to be late, come on "
You got up and put your clothes from last night on but thankful it was dry. He went to shower gelled his hair and wore his suit.
" why don't we go shopping for something for you to wear "
" it's okay "
" come on let's go "
He went an expensive looking store. Jimin was looking around the store and told felt bad
" hey jimin this is to expensive, I'm okay with just something cheap "
" no, I never bought you anything and I really want to buy you something "
He bought you a full outfit and you felt bad.
" this is to much "
" it's okay, I love you so I did it "
We got to the parking lot of the building.
" you should just drop me off here and come later so no one suspect anything "
" okay "
You were going to leave but he held your hand
" you didn't give me anything "
" what "
He puckered his and closed his eyes. You smiled and leaned in and pecked his lips
" happy "
" yes "
You got out of the car and later Jimin came after wards. He saw you and secretly sent you a heart. You started blushing. You were working and Jimin would send you little cute text. You went out of department and you saw Jimin with some girls. They were really flirting with Jimin and that was really making you a little jealous. The jealousy took over and you " accidentally " bumped the girl that had the coffee in her hand and made her spill the coffee a little.
" I'm so sorry "
You helped her with her coffee and Jimin looked at you. You came back to the department and Jimin called you in.
" what was that for "
" sorry I don't know what happened "
He got up from his chair and walked to you.
" were you jealous "
" no "
" I know you were "
" fine I was "
" why you can trust me "
" if I can't flirt with guys at work so can't you "
" of course I will "
" what "
" I can flirt with you right "
He grabbed you by the waist and was about to kiss you but you pulled back quickly from the knock on the door.
" sorry to disturb you but you have a meeting Mr. park "
" okay I'll be right out "
" I'll see you later "
" okay "
You waited in his office until he came back from his meeting. He looked a bit upset
" what's wrong "
" I have something to tell you "
" what "
" I was only here for the month and I'm only going to be here for the next week before I'm going back to Seoul "
" what "
" but we can make it all work "
" how "
" you come back with me "
You thought you would never hear that question from him again but here you hearing it out loud.
" I don't know Jimin "
" why not "
" I mean I just finally settled down "
" please y/n please come back with me I'll love you even more than I love you now "
" I need to think about it first "
You left Jimin office thinking long and hard. You weren't really losing much if you go but Taehyung is what is also making you think long and hard. You came just leave him here alone. You had to talk to him first. After work you told Jimin you had some business to take care of. You went straight to Taehyung art studio.
" hey y/n "
" hey Taehyung "
" well you sound happy "
" I am "
" did something happen "
" well we made up "
" that's great "
" yeah but I need to talk to you "
" sure "
We sat down and seeing Taehyung made you want to cry. The thought of leaving him here
" Taehyung, first off I want to tell you that you really mean a lot to me and that I love you so much. You were the only person to care for me when I'm upset or down and that you're the best person ever "
" why are you saying this "
" because I'm thinking about going back to Seoul with Jimin "
" what "
" and thinking about you is making me think even more "
He smiled at you and grabbed your hand.
" go "
" what "
" I'll be fine "
" but- "
" not buts, I want you to go I want you to go and start your new life again "
You hugged Taehyung trying not to cry.
" don't worry about me I'll be fine "
" but what will you do "
" well I haven't told you yet either but I'll be closing this art studio and starting a new one in Korea soon "
" when's that "
" soon but for now I like it here "
" I'm going to miss you a lot Taehyung "
" me to "
You hugged him one more time before finally leaving. You looked at his art studio one more time. You called Jimin telling him you would go back with him.
1 week later
" why are you so nervous "
" it's just I haven't been there in a while "
" don't worry, it will be fine "
The flight was long but you made through it. You guys finally landed you guys grabbed your luggage and headed to his personal driver
" MISS Y/N YOUR BACK "
" hello Mr. Kim "
He hugged you and you haven't seen him for a while.
" Ms. Park is not going to believe your back "
He put out stuff in the trunk and headed to his house. Seeing his house again brought back so much memories. Jimin saw that you were nervous and held your hand ensuring that it will be okay. You guy got to the front of his door and opened it. Jimin went to the living room first where is mother was. Seeing your mother in law again made you feel really happy.
" MY SON IS BACK, how was the trip "
" way better then I expected, I brought someone who wants to meet you "
" who "
He motioned for you to come in and so you did. Your mother in law eyes widen and she started tearing up.
" MY MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER IN LAW "
She hugged you tightly and so did you.
" I missed you so much, do you know how much I scold Jimin for letting you leave for this long "
" yes, I missed you to and this time I'm not going anywhere "
" oh we must have another wedding "
Wedding day
You looked at yourself in the mirror, your second wedding with jimin but this time you were really happy and so was he. It was time for your entrance and seeing Jimin made you tear up. You stood across from him hand in hand. You said your vows and everything else.
" you may now kiss the bride "
He smiled and kissed your lips, you closed your eyes and felt happy. Later that night you and Jimin were together in his room. You both laying down on his bed after the wedding.
You kept looking at your ring and smiling at it. Jimin came out of the shower with his towel only.
" can you stop coming out like that "
" it's okay we're married already "
He crawled on the bed next to you
" you know my mother has been asking for a grandchild now "
You started blushing at him. He climbed into bed pulling you closer to him. He started kissing your lips then your neck. He laid you down pulling the blanket to cover you both and that night was turned into something much more.
2years later
You and Jimin have a little girl name Park yuna. She has Jimin cute eye smile and his cute little personality. Jimin went to work and it was just you and your little girl home
" mommy, I'm hungry "
" but you just ate "
" but I'm still hungry "
" okay, let's go to the kitchen and you can watch mommy cook you something "
" okay "
You made a little snack for your little girl while she waited. She finally finished her little snack and went to play. Later Jimin came home and she always run towards the door when she hears Jimin come home.
" daddy, your home "
Jimin picked her up and kissed her cheeks
" how my little girl "
" good "
" what about me "
Jimin came over and kissed your cheeks.
" a kiss for me and mommy "
" right "
Jimin played with yuna before she wanted her nap. She went to take a her nap. You came to the couch where Jimin was.
" are you tired "
" alittle bit "
Jimin grabbed your and pulled you closer to him while pecking your lips.
" you know what yuna told me today "
" what "
He came to your ears and whispered in your ears.
" she wanted a little brother or sister "
" yah "
" should we give her one "
You lightly punched his chest.
" hey second times a charm "
he got up and grabbed your arm leading you to the room already.
" your so crazy, but I love you so much Jimin "
" I love you to y/n "
THE END
[ WOOHOO the story had ended THANKS again for everyone who read my story. PLOT TWIST this story and " I fell in love with a fan " with have a connection just wait on book 2. If you haven't read that one please check it out. Anyways thanks to everyone I really appreciate it so much for the good reviews and encouragement. WOOHOO that makes 3 books I officially wrote! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!! ]