~ 2 Victor X Yuri - CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

It was Christmas Eve and after a long day out shopping for katsudon, cake, nuts and friendship *COUGH*marriage*COUGH* rings, Yuri and Victor had decided to head back to Yuri's house to spend the rest of the day together.

"Viiiictor!" Yuri sleepily called out to his boyfriend who was slowly dosing off in the chair beside him. No luck. "Hmph. Viiiiccttooorr!!" He called out again, pouting at the nothing but silent snores now coming from the grey haired male.

Knowing Victor was a relatively heavy sleeper, and that just calling out to him wouldn't work, Yuri reluctantly got up off his chair- moving Makkachin in the process- and walked over to sleeping Victor.

His peaceful calm face when he was asleep overwhelmed Yuri. He felt like he was in a trance just by watching Victor. His hair covering his right eye and his long flawless lashes.

Not thinking, Yuri brought his hand up to Victors hair and poked him with his index finger on his head.

Expecting Victor to wake up, Yuri was quickly disappointed when all he did was move slightly.
"Damnit Victor. Hmmm. Guess I'll just have toooo~" Yuri trailed off as he quickly climbed into Victors lap, burying his face into Victors Christmas Tree jumper.
"I love you, Victor." Yuri's voice was muffled slightly- but that still didn't stop Victor from hearing.
With a yawn, Victor slowly opened his eyes and smiled looking down at Yuri who was curled up asleep on his lap. His face now buried in the crook of Victors neck.

Just then, the clock struck midnight alarming Makkachin and causing him to jump up and land on both Victor and Yuri.
"Hhnngg Makkachin~"
"Woof~~"

"Victor...why are you barki-oh it's Makkachin." Yuri yawned, sitting up on Victors lap.

"Ohh. Look what you've done Makkachin. You woke my little piggy up."

"It's actually a good thing. Now I can do this~!" Then Yuri smashed his lips onto Victors, who quickly returned it.

"You know Yuri, you still could have kissed me when I was asleep. I wouldn't have mi-"

Pouting and hitting Victor playfully on his chest, Yuri replied. "Oh shut up."

"Hahaha. Merry Christmas Yuri. ❤️"
"Merry Christmas Victor. ❤️"

-------------

Whoop whooppp!! Sorry if this was a little short I wanted to finish it asap.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed le oneshot!! VERY CHRISTMAS. MUCH WOW.

Also, I think everyone is dying now that YOI is finished ;-; can't wait for next level. But seriously.... I NEED LIKE AT LEAST AN OVA OR SOMETHING.

~also if youuu want to request something, just leave a comment and I'll try do it. Okaieeee THANKKK CHUUUUU ❤️❤️⛸⛸🎄