5~ Victor X Yuri - Thunderstorm.

Suggested by ZzWrites thank chuuu fur dis XD

---------
"YUUUURRRII!!!"

The enthusiastic voice of my coach,Victor, as well as the sound of my door being broken down- instantly woke me up from my sleep.

I sat up in my bed, rubbing my eyes and tiredly looking at the male in front of me. "What is it?"

"Lets goo!!!!" He half shouted, pulling me out of my bed.

"Huh? Where?"

"We need to practice your jumps, so let's hurry to the rink. Get dressed."

Yawning, I shook my head in disagreement. "Oh come on. It's Saturday. I'm tired. I can't be bother to get dressed and-"

"If you won't get dressed, then I'll have to do it for you." He pouted slowly inching towards me.

I suddenly felt my face redden. "NOOO!!!" I quickly grabbed him and shoved him out my room, closing the door in his face then pressing my back to the door in hopes he wouldn't barge in when I'm getting dressed- like he usually does. -.-"

----

I had gotten dressed and eaten. Victor was already waiting for me. "Lets go, my little piggy." Booping my nose he grabbed my hand and took off.

We stepped outside, and to my surprise, it was really grey. The sun was a dull light behind thick clouds- not to mention the cold. The scent of rain was heavy and dark.
"It looks like it's gonna rain. If we hurry, we can make it to the rink." As my words left my mouth, an unwavering stillness filled the air, and in that silence came a deep crackle of thunder and the pattering of raindrops falling onto the ground. For only a moment did everything stop. In that moment I found myself looking straight at Victor.

A streak of brilliant light left scars in the sky, and then... fell the downpour.

Using our hands as shields to the giant drops of rain falling, we both sprinted back into the house, slamming the door behind us- hoping it would cause the storm to stop. But it didn't.

Soaked to the bone and feeling even worse, I collapsed onto the sofa. A huge sigh escaping my lips. I felt the sofa sink down a bit, then long arms wrapped around my damp body.

"You'll get ill."

I sat up and my heart almost stopped beating at the sight of him. The raindrops made his skin glimmer, and his grey hair was pushed back slightly - instead of it usually covering his eye.

I had never thought of Victor the way I had just done-until now. To hide my blush, I brought my knees up to my head and buried my face there.

"What's wrong Yuri? You ill already?"

"N-no. I'm fine. We'll wait out the storm." I tried desperately to change the subject but the thought of Victor...just made the atmosphere for me really awkward.

With my head still burrowed away, I heard the TV being switched on- although the only thing was, because of the storm, none of the channels were working. Only static and white noise could be heard along with the booms and crashes of the outside weather.

Damn. I don't know what to do. If I look up- Victor will see my red face and will think I'm ill. If he thinks I'm ill- he'll try to look after me like that one time... (ಥ﹏ಥ) not gonna live through that again.

You know what... I'm just gonna wing it.

Counting down from three, when I got to zero I shot up then started to run out the room. Hoping to get to the safety of my room.

Yeah, that's right. Hoping.

Instead, as my feet crossed the line from the living room to the hallway, someone grabbed me from behind- yanking me back into the room. Not just that though- I somehow landed on my back on the sofa. Now with a very hot looking Victor hovering above me.

"I'm not letting you escape ~ little piggy."
(Lol. OINK. 🐷)

Nononononono.

"W-what a-are you- GAHHH??!!!"
Shivers coursed throughout my fabulous bod (not srry) as the man above me seductively blew in my left ear and started tracing my collarbone.

"I know you were blushing earlier, Yuri."

My mouth gaped open, as I stared up into this beautiful blue eyes. Without even noticing, I had sat up slightly- using my elbows as support and only now did I notice how close Victor and I were to each other. Inches- no- millimetres away.

I felt that same blush creep (creepy (¬‿¬)
up onto my face, and cover the tips of my ears.
The warmth of Victors soft hands, cupping my cheeks- compared to the coldness of the room- felt overwhelming.

Still, the pattering of raindrops on the roof, and the occasional crack of lightning, droned on- now only a quiet murmur compared to the quiet moans escaping my mouth.

His hands wondered to my back, lifting up my shirt and running his hands up and down, feeling every bone, and muscle. While his hands were there, mine were instinctively wrapped around his waist- not wanting to let go for anything.

"Yuuurrii~~" His cooing voice sent more shivers down my spine. I then felt a sudden rush of helplessness as I lay there, looking at him, waiting for his next move. That helplessness made me weak with a surge of warmth that only Victor could give me.

I had been denying my feelings for a while now.

And to think, all it took for me to admit to them, was this:

He carefully bend my back across his arm and pulled me towards him. His scent, his features, his personality. Everything in that moment was perfect as he kissed me. Soft and slow at first, then with a gradual intensity that left me wanting more. His smooth lips, against my slightly chapped ones.

I hadn't realised I was enjoying it, until I kissed back. His smirk grew and so did mine. After a while we pulled away, breathing heavily.

"Wow." Was all I could muster up to say. I kept on staring at him, and he kept on staring at me.

Again, he leaned forward, but this time to my neck. Biting down softly, I made more moans. His tongue licked around where he had bitten, occasionally sucking. I leaned my head back- then I noticed.

"Hey look. The storms blown over. Should we go to-"

He stopped what we were doing giving me the 'are you serious' look.
"Nope! Lets stay in the rest of the day."

A huge grin stretched over his face, more then likely suggesting that the thunder and lightening from earlier was not going to be the loudest thing to happen today...

┬┴┬┴ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴ oh shit waddup.

---

Done!! Whooopp! Yeah, this was a little longer then I expected but - OH WELL. YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH VICTURI.

-I_Drugged_Yo_Cereal.