~16 Victor X Yuri - The Babysitter

Holy cheese balls I'm late. Oops. Well here's a half crappy oneshot I guess? ;P

----

"Yes hello? Really? Oh my god. Thanks so much. Yeah, seven thirty. See you then."

Yuri sighed in relief as he hung up his phone and placed it into his back pocket.
"Honey! The babysitter said he can make it for seven thirty!" He called loudly throughout his house.

"Uh-huh. That's great Yuri. I'm kinda busy right now."
A nasally uninterested voice of a woman came shouting down the stairs- only to unfortunately make its way to Yuri's now metaphorically bleeding eardrums.

"*sigh* I try so hard and this is what I get? Great. Being arranged to marry this woman is the worst-"
He quickly stopped thinking out loud as his wife came stomping down the stairs, her high heels were so tall, that if the heels snapped- it would be classed as a natural disaster. Well for her at least.

"What was that Yuri?" She called as she walked into the kitchen.

"Oh nothing."

'Don't get me wrong- although being married to her may not be the best. She's okay as a person I guess. I mean she's-'

He thought hard, trying his best not to struggle with coming up with redeeming qualities for his own wife.

"YURI! STOP FILLING THE FRIDGE WITH KATSUDON BOWELS."

'Let me rephrase that. Maybe her personality isn't the best. But at least she...never mind.'

Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, Yuri checked the time.

"Honey! The baby sitter will be here in a few minutes." He called again.

*Doorbell sound of your choice* {Dinggoo dongggoo  ('-') =͟͟͞͞🔪wtf}

'Or maybe he's coming now?' Yuri laugh/thought to himself.

"I'll get it!" Yuri's wife called as he heard her heels running towards the door.

From the living room, Yuri heard his wife speaking to another person.
Not too soon after, they both entered the room Yuri was sitting in.

"Hello! My name is Victor and I have come to look after your children!!"

A grey {a/n I typoed gay but fixed it •3•} haired male, around his late 20's, came waltzing into the room. His smile was somehow in the shape of a heart and his eyes were a sparking brilliant blue.

"Yes. There's just one. Not plural. Yuri said he wanted another...but oh god. I just-no. I already don't like them as it is." His wife complained, grabbing her handbag and coat.

"Hahah." Yuri laughed awkwardly.

"I mean, they're so expensive to buy! And then feed them, walk them, and pick up their shit! No thank you!" She continued to speak as she left the room, leaving the two men together.

"Walk them? Pick up their shit? Huh???!!" Victor asked, seemingly very alarmed by Yuri's wife's description of 'children.'