~10 Victor X Yuri - Metting The Parents.

Sorry it's kinda late. I've been feeling dead inside for the past few days T-T *actually my whole loiife*     •3•

It had been four years since Victor Nikiforov had found out he was gay, and two since he had met Yuri Katsuki- who he then confessed to almost six months ago.

And today was the day he was going to meet Yuri's parents for the first time.

~

"So Yuri. Your parents, are they alright with us being together?" Victor asked as they approached where Yuris' parents lived in Hasetsu.

Yuri nodded. "Yeah. They said so long as we're both happy, then they shouldn't be one to stop us from being together."

"Good. Well I can't wait to meet them. From what you've told me they sound amazing." Victor laughed giving Yuri a peck on the cheek as they arrived.

"Yeah yeah. Just don't do anything like...ugh... that." Yuri said glaring at his boyfriend quickly before he was suddenly drowning in a huge hug from his parents.

"Yuri!!! And this must be Victor!"
From the moment they saw Victor, Yuri's parents knew they would be happy together.

And so, the meeting of Yuri's parents was off to a good start-ish.
It would have been great if it weren't for the fact that Victor had 'other plans' too.

Yuri noticed that at random points during conversations, his boyfriend would shoot him seductive glances and smirks making him trip up his words and blush deeply.

"Yeah. The ice skatings going really well thanks for aaa-asking. *cough*" As soon as he started talking again, Victor ran his hand under the table and grasped onto Yuri's thigh.

What is he doing?!
Yuri thought to himself, clearing his throats again.

"Ah!!!~" He gasped out almost falling onto the floor.

"Something the matter Yuri?" Yuri's mom asked, giving him a look.

"Aaaahhhhh...what a wonderful day?" He nervously laughed, shuffling uncomfortably in his seat and trying to swat his boyfriends hand away from his crotch under the table.

"In what world would you call that a nice day?"
Victor laughed mockingly, gesturing with his 'free' hand, out the window. It was pouring with rain and grey clouds were up ahead.

"Tch. In my world. Where crotches are off limits when eating." Yuri whispered harshly.

Again, Victor smirked. "But what if I'm eating yo-"

"eXcuse me for a moment." Yuri got up and quickly left the room, his face was now deep red and he wasn't feeling hungry anymore.

Yuri's POV

I stepped outside, sat on the floor and sure enough what Victor said about the weather not being 'nice' was clearly true at this point.

Although I hadn't really ever been a fan of the rain, the cooling water droplets on my face was ok for once.

"Yuri. You okay?"

The sudden serious tone of my boyfriend silenced the tapping of rain on the ground.

"Yeah. Just had to get some air," I ran my hands though my hair then suddenly remembered the reason I came out here in the first place. "Hey, wait a second! Why were you doing that in there??"

"Hmm? Me? Yuri I have no idea what you're talking about. If your alright then I'm going to head inside now."

I watched as he winked at me then turned to walk back in.
"Waaiitt!!"

Not letting him get away I grabbed him by his arm and pushed our lips together.
Without even noticing it, we were soon making out. Our hands intertwined with the others hair.

"Nuu- no no." I pulled back and faced the grey haired male. "I can't leave my parents alone. They invited us here. Plus...it feels weird to start doing this here."

"Well you were the one who started it~"

"Shut up. Come on lets go inside."
Again I grabbed Victor and stared to pull him inside with me.

"Yuri. You can't go inside like that."

"What do you-" I looked to where he was pointing then noticed my pants had become really tight and a slight issue had formed. And not one of those issues you get if you microwave a pop tart with the wrapper on
*IM SORRY. I SAW THE CHANCE AND TOOK IT.*
"Grrr. Dammit. Ughhh. Tell them I felt ill and left."

And so I left. And that was the time I first introduced my parents to Victor. Yay -_-"

-------

I'm sorry if it seems really rushed and baaaaad ;-; but I promise the next one will be betterrr~~~

-I_Drugged_Yo_Cereal