11~ Victor X Yuri - Felt Like A Dream. *BAD QUALITY LEMON*

~ warning: Lemon of le Lemoms. *rlly bad but oh well. Like srsly bad. Worse then my fashion sense and that's saying something. Hey I tried. (¬¬)

"Hey...HEY DICKHEAD. What's with you. You on something? STOP SMILING!!" Yurio shouted as he continuously hit the back of Victor's head.

"Sorry. I just..." Victor trailed off, sighing and muttering to himself. "I'm just so happy." He stood up and walked to the window staring out of it seemingly caught in a daydream.

"Bleeecchhh. Welp. Have fun staring out the window," Yurio went over to Victor and hit him one more time. "I'm off to drink bleach!!" He called as he walked away.

Victors eyes seemed to glimmer as he remembered last nights events.

Previously~
-------

"Victor. I've been thinking."
Yuri casually said as he handed Victor a drink.

The grey haired male looked up from his phone and took the drink. "Hmm? About what?"

"O-our relationship." Victor could tell Yuri was nervous by the way he was uncomfortably moving about in his chair.

Ahhh. He's so cute~
Victor thought chuckling to himself.

"I think I'm ready to move it forward. Ugh...you know..." He continued. "But-"

"I understand. If you're okay with it Yuri, then I am too."
Victor came and sat down beside Yuri, lifting his chin up and lovingly gazing into his eyes.
"Get ready my love~"

"Gaaahhh- now?!"

The Russian cut him off with a kiss. It was filled with passion and absolute admiration and before they knew it, they were making out-Victor laying over Yuri, dominating him.

He broke the kiss, once again taking the chance to gaze at Yuri who's eyes were half shut, a happy smile on his face- a smile which longed Victor to carry on. To make love to him.

"You alright?"

"Yeah. Go ahead." He nodded slowly, getting comfortable for a long long night.

Nodding, Victor buried his head in Yuri's neck, placing light trails of kisses down towards his chest. Light moans came out of Yuri when he removed his shirt and Victor kept on getting continuously lower and lower. The further down he got, the hotter the room got and the louder Yuri got, sending bursts of cool chills down Victors spine.

Soon, everything but their underwear was laying haphazardly on the ground. Victor moved Yuri's hands above his head as he attacked his neck once more finding the spot which made the moans stuck in Yuri's throat sound freely.

Victor smiled at the work he had done. Yuri, laying under him, red and purple marks dotted around his skin and the way Yuri looked. His hair pushed back as he panted and moaned, begging Victor for it.
"Vic-Victor. P-please."

"Here." Victor brought his fingers up to Yuri's mouth and gestured for him to start sucking on them. He did and in no time at all, Victor had lifted Yuri's butt up. He slowly slid two fingers in, creating even more loud moans from Yuri.

Yuri didn't care about the slight pain at all. He only paid attention to the man in front of his, passionately kissing him.

"You're ready, my little sweet piggy." The words which left Victors mouth were full of lust, love and need. He huskily whispered something into Yuri's ear as he pulled both their boxers down, exposing them.

"If it hurts too much, tell me. I love you so much Yuri."

Victor lifted Yuri again and placed his hands on his back as he carefully and slowly pushed into him. Almost immediately Yuri let out a loud cry, which quickly turned into a moan as he let Yuri adjust.

"Y-you can m-move." Yuri panted as he lay his head on Victors shoulder, tracing circles on his back.
Slowly, Victor started to move as he felt Yuri's fingers dig into his back. He could feel his boyfriends tears run down his hot skin as he moved in and out, calmingly soothing Yuri by whispering sweet words into his ear.

After some time, Yuri stopped crying and moved his head to face Victor. Unexpectedly he slammed his lips onto Victor, tangling their tongues whilst Victor was still moving- slightly faster then before.

All night, and even into the early hours of the next morning, they made love to each other- showing their beautiful love and feeling what only the other could give.

------

"Hmmm. What a wonderful night~" Victor sang as he moved away from the window and sat back down.

"DAMMIT!!!!" Yurio stormed into the room again, his eyebrows furrowed. "THAT PIGGYS ON SOMETHING JUST LIKE YOU. HE WON'T LITSEN TO ME. I just wanted to show him my blog about cats. Jeeze."

"What?" Victor asked, still in a daze.

"What do you mean what...oh...I get it. YOU GOT SOME DIDN'T YOU." Yurio slammed his fists onto the table. "PICHIT. WHERE YOU. I WANT MY MONEY. I WON. HAHAHAHAHA."

"I love you Yuri~" Victor smiled one last time as he skipped away, in search of his boyfriend.

---------

Damn. Well that wasn't horrible and awkward. Heh. Poop.

I might do this again, but idk. This was the first lemon I wrote and I did it in like 30 mins. Wtf.

Anyway. OVER 1K READS. WHY. PEOPLE. WHYYY. THANK YOU.

*requests opennnn so feel free to hit me up with that oshite.*

-I_Drugged_Yo_Cereal