~6 Victor X Yuri - Lets Be Friends.

"So everyone. This is Yuri Katsuki and its his first day here. I want you all to be welcoming, and nice. He's a little shy." As I looked down at the ground, embarrassed, I felt the teacher lightly ruffle my hair with her hands. She took my hand then led me out into the playground.
"Yuri, how about you play animals with Pichit over there." Kneeling down to my level, the teacher pointed over to a corner where many farm animals were neatly lined up. Beside them, was a dark haired boy with a playful look on his face. He was holding a pig while lightly giggling, "haha. Oink! Oink!"

He seemed nice. "Okay." I muttered, toddling off to Pichit. "Hi. I'm Yuri. I like your pig."

He stopped and turned to me. "Pig says OINK OINK!!!!!" I took a smol step back. Slightly intimidated by the loud 'oinking' of the pig.

Hmmm. Maybe I'll play somewhere else.
I thought to myself as I skipped around the playground.

"MOVE. BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAAAAAAAKKKKKKAAAAAAAA." I clutched my side in pain, as an angry looking boy with blonde hair and green eyes slammed into me, then ran off again. His arms were outstretched like an airplane and he was zooming around the playground.

Another boy followed close behind him, on a pedal motorbike. He was making the sound of a siren, chasing after the angry boy.
"NEEE NAAAAWWW. NEEEEE NAAAAWWWW. THIS IS THE POLICE."

As I watched them tear off, from the corner of my eye I spotted a bench to the side of the playground. On the bench, innocently swinging their legs back and forward, was a grey haired boy. He was playing with a puzzle on his lap, his tongue sticking out the side of his mouth slightly due to his concentration.

"Hi." I attempted a conversion, but he didn't reply. I didn't notice I was staring at him,(AHHH YOUNG LOVE) until he jumped up off the bench, raising the now completed puzzle up in the air.

A huge, bright smile crept into his face when he confidently said. "Ninja puzzle!"

"Woah..." I quietly remarked at the finished puzzle. At my voice, he turned to me and extended his hand.

"Hi. I'm Victor! I like (JAZZ) dogs and ninjas!!"

"I-I'm Yuri...and I like... katsudon." (AND GUYS)

He was about to speak when just then, the teacher called us inside. Victor ran ahead, with me following closely behind.

Never, would I have guessed that would be the beginning of something beautiful. Friendship, trust....love?

-------

OKAYOKAYOKAYOKAY. JUST WANTED TO SAY WTF. 300 VIEWS ALREADY. UHHHH WHUUTTTTTT?

BUT SERIOUSLY. THANKKKK CHUUU SSOSOSOOSOSO MUCHH *gives hug*

Hope your peepolles liked this. I wasn't really sure where I was gonna go with this but, hey. Whatever. Lol

----

ALSO YAAASSS PLEHZ LEAVE REQUESTS AND SHIT. wait... don't leave shit. It stinks m8.

bYE.

-I_Drugged_Yo_Cereal