9~ Victor X Yuri - You're Mine.

WHOOOSS READY FOR SOME YANDERE ACTIOOONNN ;) :P

*btw Yuri is in his 2nd year of high school and Victor is in his 3rd* -even though that's not really relevant. Oh well.         ^-^

----

"Yeah sure! Great. See you then Yuuko." Yuri said walking away, a small blush on his pale skin.

Although being childhood friends; over the years Yuuko and Yuri had started to drift apart.  It was very rare now that Yuri would have the courage to go up to her and say hi, let alone ask her out- as he had just done.

Slinging his backpack on, Yuri walked out of the school humming a happy tune to himself.

When he reached his house, which he lived in alone due to his parents always being overseas, he went to his kitchen to make some pop tarts.

YURI POV:

Over the beeping of the microwave, I heard a noise coming from upstairs. It sounded like moving?

"My parents shouldn't be back for another two weeks. Maybe I left the window open." I sighed.

Deciding to come back to the pop tarts, I quickly ran upstairs. That was when a metal object came into contact with my skull. I slowly fell to the ground like how a marionette would when the puppeteer drops the stings. Thoughts of what had just happen started to come with difficulty, then not at all.

-----

Slowly I started to regain consciousness. Absolute darkness. I could feel my hair in my face so I decided to move it out the way. That was when I noticed. My hands were bound.

No, actually scratch that. My whole body was tied up on a chair and the reason to my lack of sight was clear too. I had a blindfold on.

Shit. WAS I KIDNAPPED??!

I was staring to panic, just as anyone would do in this type of situation.

"H-Hello?" I warily called out. Only fear of the unknown helped form my words.
The tapping of footsteps and light breathing could be heard over the throbbing in my head.

"Yuri~"

The whispering of a male, unknown voice calling my name from a distance away filled the otherwise silent room.

"Oh Yuuuuri~"

Again it softly cooed, gradually getting closer.
"Want me to take the horrible blindfold off?"

Completely overwhelmed by what was happening, I couldn't reply. For one, I wasn't sure if I wanted to see the situation. For now at least, being naive sounded okay. All I knew at this point was that I was being held captive by someone who I didn't know....that was what I thought.

The stranger came closer to me, and I could now feel his hot breath against my neck making me cringe.
"Here." He huskily whispered into my ear.
Swiftly he undid the blindfold letting it gracefully fall to the ground. Slowly, my vision was becoming clear and I could see who was keeping me here.

My eyes and mouth were frozen wide open in an expression of stunned surprise. Although I was staring straight at him, I seemed not to notice him at all.

"Close that mouth little piggy. It can wait till later~"

WHAT IS HE IMPLYING????!