~8 Victor X Yuri - Game Of Chase.

"Yuri! Yuri! Yuuu~riiii~!!!" Victor danced around their house, two rectangular pieces of paper in his hand. He was frantically waving them, humming a tune. "Look what IIIIII got!!"
Yuri watched him as he awkwardly walked down the stairs, rubbing his eyes as he yawned.

"Wow I'm tired. Last night was...very exhausting." Yuri laughed, blushing. *◉_◉*
When he reached the bottom of the stairs he jumped onto Victors back making him stumble back a bit. "What'cha got there Victor?" Yuri asked pointing to the prices of paper in the mans *really tempted to write yaoi. DON'T JUDGE* hands.

Victor turned to Yuri and gave him a quick peck on the lips then began to explain. "Hmm...You'll have to guess. Hehehe." Carefully placing Yuri on the ground, Victor ran off.

When Yuri noticed what he was doing, he pouted and slowly got up off the floor. "Ngghhh. I can't run. I still hurt." He called, hoping Victor would hear him. But it was no use. "Dammit."

From the corner of his eyes, Yuri spotted a skateboard. "Yurio probably left it." Butt-shuffling along the ground to the skateboard, Yuri grabbed it then lay face down on it. "OKAY VICTOR! I'M COMING FOR YOU." He stealthy used his arms to push himself forward around the house.

When he reached the front room, he spotted Victor hiding behind the sofa.

Hehe. He hasn't noticed me. He probably thinks I gave up.
He thought as he rolled up behind Victor.

Without warning, Yuri blew in Victors ear causing him to jolt up. "GAHHHH??!" Victor looked back and forward then finally looked down to see his boyfriend laying on his stomach on a skateboard. "Oh my god. Okay. You got me." Victor put his hands up in front of him, smiling at Yuri.

"So. What were you gonna show me?" Yuri asked.

Crouching down to him, Victor gave the pieces of paper to Yuri and watched as his face lit up.

"Wow! We're going on holiday!!!"

"Yeah! Just the two of us. In exactly a week."

Yuri was extremely happy. It had been forever since him and Victor had been given some time alone. *well apart from the previous night (¬‿¬)* Usually their house was bustling with visitors. Mainly Yurio and his fiancé, Otabeck, visiting because they lived close by.

They both sighed contently, slumping down onto the sofa simultaneously.

"Hey Yuri."

"Hmm?"

"Wanna play a game again?"

Confused, Yuri turned to Victor only to see him seductively wink.

"GAAAAAHHH NOT AGAIN. HELP! NOO! MY SMOL ASS CAN'T TAKE~"

Not having it, Yuri jumped down back into the skateboard, quickly propelling himself away.

------

Done done doooneee!!!!

Yay. Coolio.

Okay so I'm thinking of maybe writing a lemon but idk. If any of you have suggestions as to what it could be about PLEHS DO COMMENT. tHaNk yOus.

-I_Druggged_Yo_Cereal.