21~ Victor X Yuri - The School Nerd

"Yeah, well if you were an anime your manga version would be waay better!"

I tried to sound at least a little threatening as I watched them walk away, my voice cracking on the last word. "Tch. Stupid people. Just leave me alone." I muttered to myself as I picked up all my heavy textbooks which had been sprawled out all over the floor :(((

~
I, Katsuki Yuri, am unfortunately a nerd. And yes, that was me throwing my undoubtedly awesome insults at the school bullies.
For the last six months, at least twice a week, a small group of people have been tormenting me and throwing my stuff around. Why?Because...they can?

I mean, what can I do about it. Chuck a calculator at them with the number 666 displayed? - I may have tried to...and I don't really need to explain the outcome, except for it involved a bloody nose and more torn textbooks.

So here I am- its the end of the school day. My higher physics books and large collection of manga are littering the hallway free for anyone to so and laugh at as they walk past me. Oh what a great life I have.
~

As I knelt down to pick the books, I spotted a pair of legs in front of me holding out a book that had been dropped.

"Here."

From my crouched position on the floor, I looked up at who had helped me.

'GAAAHH. ITS VICTOR FUCKING NIKIFOROV. DINFJDJDJJDXJDJDB. HELP ME JESUS. SAY THANK YOU. KENFNEKD SAY SOMETHING!'

It was only one of the most popular people in school. He was incredibly handsome and had only moved schools to here a couple months ago from Russia. Everyone loved him instantly.

As I said- he was extremely popular, AND was talking to me. *well he said one word* So what was I going to do? I was going to look at him dumbfounded- my mouth opening and closing like idiot. To be completely honest I did sound like a llama who was worryingly having more then one seizure at a time.

'WORDS WHY WON'T YOU WORK.'

I had already fucked this up.

"Are you okay? Yuri right?"

'AGAIN. HE SPOKE AGAIN. He knows my name!!! Coincidence? I think not.'

This time however I managed to nod and grab the book from his grasp- shove it into my bag then run off. Congrats me.

I ran as fast as I could, stumbling a bit as I ran. I ignored the laughter and weirded out expressions of everyone around me until I got to the back of the school.
"Pfft oh my god. Victor Nikiforov knows my name." I sighed, slumping down a wall and pushing my blue glasses up. "How?!! I'm not in any of his classes and I've never spoken to him."
Deciding to figure this out another time, I reached over to my bag and searched for my physics book. It wasn't there.

"Oh crap. I think it's still on the floor!!" I said as I got to my feet. Suddenly my head got pushed up against the wall I had previously been leaning against. My glasses fell to the floor then the sound of them being crushed soon came after.
Being basically blind, I couldn't see what had pushed me but nonetheless I had a pretty good idea as to who had.

"W-why are you doing this to me!" I called out to them.

"Does there have to be a reason?" A ruff voice said lowly, followed by the laughing of his friends behind him.

"Y-yes!"

"What?!"
His voice sliced the very air I dared not even breathe at the moment. Like a dark dye against a piece of paper, the words he spoke seemed to stain everything. Slicing the damp paper at the end.
The right side of my head erupted into pain as it got pushed harder up against the brick.
"THE FUCK YOU TALKING BACK FOR."