The Incident

Seven couldn't believe it. Yoosung made dinner just for him. He shook his head. Unbelievable.

He glanced up at the younger boy and he watched him as he ate. He didn't really have people over at his house. And if he did, never for dinner. So dining with Yoosung was a whole new experience.

He couldn't help but notice Yoosung. His shiny blonde hair, and lively purple eyes. The constant smile that always lingered on his face.

He was adorable when he was flustered. Like when he did something wrong or when he felt awkward.

But why was he staring at him again? Since when did he care so much for him?

He shook his head as he quickly finished his plate and put it in the sink.

"Seven?" He heard the small voice of Yoosung. "You are going to sleep right?"

"No...I just got a lead." He shook his head. But he felt a pang of guilt in his chest. He tried hard to hide that he was tired but Yoosung still managed to notice. He cares. He thought to himself and shook his head again. Yoosung cares about everyone.

"But you need to sleep too." The blonde muttered putting his plate in the sink too.

"No, I'll be fine." He gave him a reassuring smile with a quiet sigh as he turned around to walk back to the living room.

"Wait, Seven!" The boy called out as he was halfway walking through. He turned around just to see the blonde tripping over his own too feet.

Seven acted on reflex and tried to catch him. He moved fast and managed to catch him but he went down with him with a thud as his back hit the hard floor.

He then opened his eyes to see the blonde on top of him. Good, he managed to catch him.

He then noticed that Yoosung was also in a state of shock. His purple eyes were wide and his eyelashes fluttered as he blinked. His hair got a little messed up from the fall. There was a piece of his hair that was out of place and Seven fought the urge to reach out and fix it. His cheeks were tinted with a slight blush which Seven found adorable. He felt the boy's heart beat rapidly in his tiny chest. Then his eyes trailed down to his slightly parted lips.

Then lastly he noticed how close they were to each other and his own heart started beating rapidly and he felt his cheeks heat up.

No, this was wrong, this was really wrong. He thought as he thought of a way to break this. He should not get too close to anyone.

"Uhm. Yoosung." His voice came out faint and barely a whisper. Then he cleared his throat and tried again. "Can you... get off me please?"

The blonde stared at him for a few moments before snapping to reality and scrambling off of him quickly. He seemed terribly flustered. "Yeah. Sorry about that."

"It's okay. But go to sleep now, we have to work tomorrow." He quickly turned around as he tried to brush over the incident as it was nothing. It was really nothing right...

He didn't wait for his reply as he immediately turned to go back to the computer room. He needed to get away from Yoosung.

He sat down in his chair with a sigh as he got ready to work again but failed to do so.

His mind was filled with the thoughts of the incident before, how close they were and how adorable he looked with his shiny purple eyes wide open and how his cheeks flushed dark red.

His cheeks also flushed red as he thought about the incident and was glad that the boy wasn't in the room at the moment.

He buried his face in his hands. How frustrating... Why couldn't he get him out of his mind?

---------------

Yoosung buried his face in his pillow on the couch with a groan.

What just happened with Seven? Why did he became so flustered all of the sudden?

He had many other questions but one mostly. Why did Seven just send him away?

He had to admit, Seven was a mysterious guy. And he wondered why only now was he bothered by it.

Suddenly, he wanted to get to know him. He wanted to listen to his stories.

He finally noticed things he didn't care about before.

Like how Seven pushed everyone away.

How he refused to talk about any topic other than cats, cars and work.

He noticed, how he would avoid at any cost, coming off as weak.

Yeah, he knew that Seven was a dangerous guy. Still, he felt attached to him.

Like he wanted to help him.

He wanted to listen to him.

He wanted to do anything just to make him happy.

He sighed as the blush from his cheek refused to leave.

What was he feeling?

That question haunted his mind as he gradually fell asleep.

-----------