After Ending

Please don't hate me for this. The thing is that high school has caught me by storm. (Who thought letting a freshman take an AP class was a good idea?) And when I actually have  time, I'd rather watch something instead of writing. And that's how I blazed through Naruto, Danganronpa, and Haikyuu after I got over my Hetalia obsession. And over the time I also changed up my writing style a bit so this will just be an after story on what would happen if they got out of Mint Eye. Also warning for disgusting and teeth rottingly sweet domestic fluff.

It was a fact that they have been lucky. Seven didn't manage or attempt to contact Jumin after them getting caught. But as they were very lucky, after multiple hours of inactivity, Jumin took Zen with him and sort of broke into Seven's apartment finding the location on the computer and sending a ton of guards after them.

The whole ordeal ended with Rika put in a mental hospital to try and help her (much against Yoosung's objections). Seven, after experiencing how easy it is to to lose someone you love, has quit his job and used his savings to take Yoosung and rent a big house at the edge of the forest. They had adopted Yuki after Jumin has volunteered to pay he hospital bill of treating him of his illness to repay them for finding Mint Eye and the conditions they might have suffered there. A month after the incident Jumin and Zen miraculously got together too.

"Uncle Saeran?" The six year old looked up to the light haired man next to him who was engrossed in his computer and wasn't paying attention. He scooted over on the couch to tug on the sleeve of his sweater. "Uncle Saeran!"

He looked over, a gentle smile gracing his lips as he ruffled his hair. "Yes, Yuki? What do you need?"

Seems like the heart of a child can melt any frozen feelings that lie in a person. Almost a week after meeting Yuki, Saeran has been in a better mood. He smiled a lot more and payed attention to his surroundings and other people's feelings. He just became a better person overall.

"Will you read me some more? I really enjoy them. There is a lot that you can learn from books, they are great." The child said sticking out his thin book towards Saeran who had no objections. He put his laptop to He side and let the kid snuggle into his side. "Once upon a time a little girl got a message on her phone..."

From the kitchen door Seven affectionately gazed toward his adoptive son and brother. He was glad that they got along well. He turned back into the kitchen where his significant other was cooking. He wrapped his arm around Yoosung's waist and laid his head on his shoulder. "So what time are Zen and Jumin coming over?"

"They are coming over at six. I still can't believe they got together, I certainly didn't see that one coming." He said as he stirred the soup and leaned back into Seven's touch. Their relationship has become a comforting one. They no longer had butterflies and feelings suffocating them. Now it was just the feeling of mutual comfort that they both yearned for.

"To be honest I did suspect something. I always thought they made a good pair." He said taking a step back and sitting down at the table unlocking his phone to check his messages. "Jaehee can't make it either. Jumin sent her on a well deserved vacation and appearantly she also met a long brown haired chick there so maybe next time we can have a plus one at dinner."

Yoosung let out a rich laugh as he turned the gas off at the stove and hanged his apron. He went to check on Saeran and Yuki when he heard the door bell ring. "Good for her. She would deserve a nice and caring girlfriend who will stick by her. Get the door will you. I'll get Saeran and Yuki.

"Hey Jumin, Zen." Seven greeted the awkward couple and led them in. "How have you two been?"

"We have been good." Zen answered nodding as he linked his fingers with Jumin's making Seven grin like an idiot. "So how are the kids? Or the kid, I just keep thinking of Saeran as a kid, it a bit strange that you have a twin brother I did not expect that."

Seven chuckled as he let them in the kitchen where Saeran, Yoosung, and Yuki were seated, the food already on the plates.

Seven gazed over them as Jumin and Zen took a seat. Who would have thought that he would get here. Get from the point where he wouldn't eat a single proper meal, when his name didn't matter, when he just lived to work another day. Now he is finally happy and content. He finally found peace. A nice husband, a son, a healthy relationship with his brother, good connections with friends and a decent lifestyle.

And it all became when a blonde cutie set foot in his apartment, and he had ended up here.

Life was full of ups and downs but it was other people that could give you the peace and happiness you need. Sometimes walls break and smiles crumble. But even behind the clouds there is the sun. You just needed to wait until it started to shine again.

"Saeyoung, come on everyone is hungry!" Yoosung's voice rang out the kitchen and Seven finally looked up.

"I'm coming!"

---------

Bonus:

Yuki was laying in his bead at night staring up at the ceiling. The house was quiet. The guests left and the adults were sleeping.

"Thanks for reading this story." He whispered to particularly no one but everyone at the same time. "I have been aware this whole time. Thank you for sticking around to see my parents have a happy ending. I really appreciate it. You guys don't understand how happy someone might be to have you guys watching over them as their story unfold and that can be in your universe as well."

"So thank you."

Nightmares (A Yooseven fanfiction) December 24, 2016 - December 6, 2017

This is the end of our story. I kind of made it my goal to make sure that I will reply to every single comment I will get on this chapter and any questions you guys might have.

And yes thank you again for staying with me through the horrors of 2017 and this story as well.

And as for my writing style change this is it. The first piece of fiction I ever wrote had 1000 words per each DAY that went down in the story. In this fic I wrote decent scenes in 1000 words and now for this scene would barely be 15 minutes if it played out in the real world and is also 1000 so this is a tremendous progress for me.

Signing out for the last time.

~Sharlot Scarlet Fox