Training

Warning, rushed chapter. It's Midnight here but the only thing that is keeping me awake is the fact that I did nothing over a month and a half, and the fear that someone will come after me for not updating.

Yoosung awoke in the cell where he was passed out. But this time, he didn't remember anything. Only his name.

He also knew that he had a purpose. He had to do something in this world. Something important.

And then out of the shadows, stepped a man, he had pale white hair, mint green eyes and a lather jacket.

Yoosung felt like he had seen him before. But as soon as it came, the feeling was gone.

"Hello Yoosung, do you remember me?" He asked in a sweet tone.

He hesitated as he raked his mind for any recollection of him before shaking his head. "Nope."

"Good. That's good. Very good." He nodded as he extended a hand towards him. "My name is Saeran. And I invite you to paradise."

"Paradise?" He frowned as he thought he remembered something. Something about an angel's invitation but he wasn't sure in himself.

"Yes, paradise. No pain, no hurt, just happiness. This is truly a privilege you know." He said looking down at the boy. Memories or not, he still looked innocent.

After a small amount of consideration Yoosung nodded taking Saeran's hand. "I accept."

"That's good." He grinned pulling him up. "Ready for your training?"

He nodded as Saeran led him out.

-----------

This plan was going well. Saeran thought grinning. The medicine worked perfectly. Now if he could just turn he blondie completely against Luciel, then everything will be perfect.

He tried to the blonde. "Do you remember Luciel? You might have called him Seven?"

He shook his head before nodding. "Of course I remember seven."

Saeran froze. He was sure that the medicine worked but appearantly he still remembered him. What went wrong...?

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven." He said with complete serious expression. "Of course I remember, I have been to school."

He let out a sigh of relief. "You should remember that Seven cannot be trusted. He abandoned you here."

The puzzled expression on the blonde's face made him continue.  "He is a traitor. He betrayed us. He is a terrible person. He caused so much pain to so many people."

"Our cause is to eliminate pain from the world." He continued. "You want to help people don't you? You want to help these suffering people?"

After some thought, he nodded. "Yes. I want to help them."

"Great then. Now that we had settled the basics, you really going need to learn to fight with a weapon." He informed him before adding. "Like, physical training."

"If it means helping people then sure, teach me your ways." Yoosung nodded gazing at him with blank eyes.

"Okay then. I prefer a gun because it's a long range weapon and it's powerful." He explained as he pulled his gun out to show him.

Yoosung took a few steps backwards upon seeing it. He felt like he has seen it before but he wasn't quite sure. Either way he was scared of it.

Saeran handed him the gun which he timidly took.

"Oh come on, no need to be so scared it can take a life but no pressure." He rolled his eyes sarcastically.

Yoosung stared at the gun without a word, with Saeran's words being replayed in his mind he dropped the gun. "Eek."

"You idiot, it could have shot!" Saeran exclaimed as he ran to pick it up. "Don't your parents ever thought you that?"

"Actually no. I don't remeber them saying anything like that." Yoosung noted making Saeran freeze in his place. He should be more careful not to say anything else that might trigger his memories.

"Anyways, let's try again. You need to stand shoulder distance apart with your feet, remember not to hold the gun too close to your face, and keep your eyes open." Saeran lectured the boy while playing with the gun in his hand.

"That's all?" He asked timidly his eyes wondering elsewhere in the room.

"Yeah that's about it." He knew that there were many other safety procedures he should tell him about but then, who has time for that?

Yoosung once again received the gun from Saeran and he tried to copy the way Saeran held the gun before.

"You are holding it the wrong way." Saeran sighed rolling his eyes as he walked behind the smaller boy.

Best as he could he fixed his grip and stepped away from him again.

"Now you can just aim at the wall it doesn't matter if you do any damage, we will just get it fixed." Saeran said stepping behind Yoosung so whatever he will hit, it won't be him.

Yoosung looked at the wall and aimed the gun when a door opening was heard.

He turned to where he heard the noise came from, pointing the gun at the person who came through...which was a redhead.

He was wearing a black hoodie with yellow patterns and he had weird glasses on.

"Yoosung!" He exclaimed before taking in the scene before him and stopping dead in his tracks.

"Who are you?" He asked back, not lowering the gun.

Then the second door to the room opened. "Saeran, I-"

A woman with blonde hair and wicked green eyes stepped into the room.

At the moment realization dawned on everyone.

"Rika?" Yoosung gasped not knowing if he should be horrified or happy to see his 'dead' cousin again.

"Saeran?" Seven finally realized that the man next to Yoosung was his brother.

"Savior?" Saeran was shocked by the unexpected guest.

"Yoosung?" It seemed like she had no idea what was going on in her own building.

They all stared at each other in silence before...

To be continued...

Yoosung got his memories triggered btw
I told you it was rushed but. I haven't completely been doing nothing because I got chapter 16 planned out to perfection which I am proud of so as soon as I am ready with 15, I'll publish both.

Until then a sneak peek just to make up for the extremely rushed chappie?

"N-no. Of course not." He glanced away but soon tears started to stream down his face. He couldn't bottle up his emotions no more. He wanted to admit everything. He wanted to admit how scared he was. He wanted to tell Yoosung how much he worried about him. He wanted to tell him his problems and concerns but he didnt want to at the same time. All these emotions, fear, worry, sadness. He felt like they made him weak. And he didn't want to seem weak in front of Yoosung. He felt more tears escape as he shook slightly. Now he definitely seemed weak.

~Chapter 16

And now I must steal the Declaration of Independence

~Sharlot